Video – Watch Freddie Woodman’s Three Magnificent Penalty Saves Last Night

Watch Newcastle goalkeeper Freddie Woodman save three penalties in the shootout last night for Aberdeen against Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup.

Every one of them looks like an excellent save from the 21-year-old and especially the third one where he is at full stretch to his left to keep the ball out.

Freddie is on loan at Aberdeen until the end of the season so he can get some first team games under his belt.

Well done Freddie!

Freddie Woodman – 3 penalty saves in shootout

• Bigjim67

Mar 14, 2018 at 12:41 PM

If he continues to improve he may be a top top keeper for us imo. I was trawling through the posts for last night to see what Betty had said and noticed all the posts regarding the unwashed at the palace of empty pink seats and I’m gutted i missed out on the mackem bashing! No sympathy from me I’m afraid, hope they lose 6 in a row against the mighty heed when they are in the same league.

• c-dog

Mar 14, 2018 at 12:58 PM

These breaks are torturous. Just wanna see the the next three points by Rafa & his minions.

• Lindisfarne

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:03 PM

Has
    there
    been
    any
    progress
    made
    with
    the
    display
    of
    comments
    on
    mobile

and
    consequently
    advertising
    revenue.

• G

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:07 PM

Lindisfarne, was that a dig? Or did that happen because the issues you have described?

• RobLeenio

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:10 PM

Lindi, I thought it had been sorted – it was working on my Kindle at home this morning. I did notice an advert halfway down the comments, mind

• posada

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:10 PM

I’m a football supporter.
    I take a passing interest in the international rugby.
    On Saturday I thought right. England France rugby starts as our game ends.

Watched the match and kicked every ball. Intense.
    Overjoyed at the end I went to the terrace bar to watch the rugby.
    Realised just how boring it is compared to watching my beloved NUFC play live. Left after one pint and simply enjoyed the feeling of winning such an important game.

The internationals will be the same by comparison. Like watching paint dry.