Kenedy And His Wife And Daughter Seem Settled On Tyneside

22-year-old Chelsea Kenedy was interviewed in Newcastle’s official program on Saturday, and he seems very settled at Newcastle.

He has said he is already a fan of the club whatever happens in his future and he will be a supporter.

Kenedy is grateful to Rafa and Newcastle for giving him a chance in the first team, and he has started the last 12 games since arriving in January.

Rafa thought he had tied up a season-long loan for the left-sided player last summer, but it didn’t happen until January.

Kenedy with wife Lohaine

Kenedy brought his wife Lohaine, and his baby daughter, Lorena to Newcastle with him and they seem settled in the City.

We hope they are very settled in the City!

🙂

This is some of what Kenedy said in Saturday’s program:

“It was needed – because I needed to get more minutes and play and to be pushing higher, to keep growing and growing,”

“I’m quite excited because I’m playing well and my team-mates are playing very well as well.”

“They’ve been helping me and we’ve all been helping each other. It’s all going good, we’re doing well.”

“We are still working hard to get better and better and stay in a better position, keeping as high as we can.”

“I’m here with my wife and my girl. For me, I’m used to settling in easily, but it helps, for sure,”

“I come from Santa Rita in Brazil. To be here is good, it’s fine, you know – you appreciate it.”

“I’m really glad to be here. And the club – they have helped me with everything. The city is very good too.

“And now, I am a fan of Newcastle’s fans. They are amazing.”

“At first when I came, OK, but when I saw the game against Leicester, it was something amazing, and here against Arsenal as well.”

“I’m a fan of them, not the other way around. When I come on to the St James’ Park pitch, I look at the fans and I’m just thinking: ‘I cannot disappoint them’.”

“I have to give my best, 100%, and work hard for it – and never disappoint them.”

And if he does stay at Newcastle his little girl Lorena could grow up with a Geordie accent – she would be a wow back in Brazil.

And news that he also brought his dog Hercules to Newcastle too.

We are just hoping Rafa and Newcastle can persuade the youngster and his club to sell him this summer.

If that happens and Kenedy sign for us he can become a big star at Newcastle – a really huge star.

What do you think?

• dig-n-dig22

May 1, 2018 at 9:51 AM

Jail Previous post
    Who do you think provides the Vaseline, Ashley or Charnley?

• ShirebrookToon

May 1, 2018 at 9:53 AM

Get ya money ooot mikey pikey and get this lad signed up and Dubs too!!

Give Rafa the tools he requires to do his job. Not Mickey Mouse tools!

• DubaiMicky

May 1, 2018 at 9:54 AM

Kenedy does seem to have his feet grounded and at just 22? Hope he stays.

• OneAlanShearer

May 1, 2018 at 10:03 AM

I think Slimani has probably blown his chance with us but I do wonder if he’s have been fit and played more matches we would have seen a top player. Some of his touches and playing in of other players were pivotal too us winning games, also when he came on he gave us that bit more quality we needed. He changed the impetus.

I’d consider keeping him at the right price and as long as we signed a prolific pacey striker too, as well as a number 10.

He’s made a stupid mistake and to be fair nobody came out smelling of roses in our last 2 games. We just didn’t play with the same intensity.

Mitro scored goals in a lesser league yes but I watched some of those goals and matches and for me he has improved his discipline but still has a poor first touch, couldn’t turn his man and strike on goal. It’s all poor defending and a limited level of overall quality. If both played a full season for us if back Slimani to come out on top.

• Little h

May 1, 2018 at 10:17 AM

So if we dont hear of a contract extension soon (as aparantley talks are on going) when do we start to worry? Does any body think obese mikes gonna give rafa enough to work with?

Im hoping for the best

Play ball ashley, play ball

Or alternatively sell up an stay “darn sarth” where your wanted

• Little h

May 1, 2018 at 10:20 AM

One alan shearer

Isnt slimani basically just mitro with pace? Dont think we need a hot head jonjo is only just learning.

Mitros probs gonna move on but i personally wouldnt replace him with slimani plenty of players out there who play fair and well

• ArtyH

May 1, 2018 at 11:01 AM

IMHO Mitro has had a year and a half of play in the champo and he has learned a bit about his trade and developed a bit. If we get 20m+ its a fair price, if not who would we get to fill the gap? I think this year will echo previous years and be an abject disappointment as the FCB will still be the owner.