Video – Watch Yoshinori Muto Score A Great Hat-Trick For Mainz

The commentator gives quite a passionate commentary as Yoshinori Muto scores a great hat-trick for Mainz.

Watch this striker in action – who we hope will soon be a Newcastle player.

• ronaldo aarons

Jul 27, 2018 at 2:55 PM

I really liked nandez at the World Cup. First time I came across him and was impressed. YouTube vids just reinforce it for me and I’m surprised to see he is only just 22. Is a cm but of a box to box type mould. Proper little battler and enjoys a tackle (of course seeing as he is Uruguayan!!)

• Lindisfarne

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:00 PM

Yoshinori Muto Hat-Trick For Mainz 2015

• Nostradamus the Geordie

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:10 PM

I thought the good thing about now living in the states was when I wake up its the afternoon in the UK, so I grab a coffee and turn on the P/C and see some uplifting news. Head scratching this morning that no sightings of Muto anywhere near Newcastle. I hope this isn’t just another we were so close to the signing but things didn’t work out.

• Pottsclock

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:11 PM

I really liked the miskick that became a pass to him for the second goal.

• Mr Funky

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:11 PM

@ Nostradamus

I think the Muto signing will happen it is just be delayed by work permit issues.

• Mister Tuff

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:15 PM

Chronicle are stating that the Muto delays are work permit related.

• ronaldo aarons

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:19 PM

Turns out a few years ago when muto was still in Japan and linked with Chelsea and a couple others. He was dubbed the ‘Japanese messi’. 😀

• Jib

Jul 27, 2018 at 3:29 PM

Folk tomorrow must not lose sight
    of the fact that 9 years ago on Monday
    SBR passed away and managed both
    the two great clubs that are playing.

• cornishman

Jul 27, 2018 at 4:19 PM

I,ll say this about the lad and the clips I,ve seen. He can score with both feet and his head, which has to be good and looks pretty quick with an eye for being in the right place at the right time.
    Here’s hoping we have a good,n

• Laurent Robert The Legend

Jul 27, 2018 at 6:22 PM

He definitely won’t get that much space to score in the premier league..

• newcs

Jul 27, 2018 at 10:00 PM

Doesn’t look like he is what we need. Looks more like a squad player then someone who could possibly score 20 goals a season. Is he any better than dwight gayle? Rather put the 9.5 towards someone more prolific.