This Youngster Made Of The Right Stuff – Has What It Takes To Succeed

One youngster who has come through the ranks and made an impact in preseason is Sean Longstaff and he’s only just turned 21.

In the preseason games, he did not look out of place in the first team, and Rafa decided not to send him out on loan to Portsmouth as had been previously agreed.

Sean is a central midfielder, and it’s quite apparent this lad has skill – but he also has his feet firmly on the ground.

He’s a perfect youngster for Rafa to coach – he listens hard – want to be the best he can be – and will work hard to achieve that.

That’s why Rafa has given him a four-year deal to stay at Newcastle.

Sean Longstaff – made of the right stuff

Sean has been starring for the Newcastle U21 side in the Checkatrade trophy – and the lads have reached the last 16 to their great credit.

Rafa has been interviewed in the Chronicle, and he was asked if Sean will soon get his chance in the first team:

“Yeah, sooner, for sure.”

“I am really pleased with him because he has done very well in every training session.”

“The fact we gave him a contract is because we believe he can be a good player for Newcastle United.”

“He has been with us because Hayden could not play.” “Hayden had a sore ankle and has had some treatment.”

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Wolves?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

Please help the needy at Christmas.

The website NEoffers.co.uk are running their Christmas campaign for the needy in the local Newcastle areas.,
Let’s see if we all can help more people in real need this Christmas and give people the greatest gift they will receive this year.
If you can do this it would be really appreciated – please give here.

• Jib

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:42 PM

Sean’s best attribute is if he gets the slightest
    sniff of goal he’ll have a dig .

• geordietom

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:43 PM

toon22 …

wheres me answer ?

• Jib

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:46 PM

geordietom
    He’s busy trying to talk Tsunki into bashing his Bishop

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:49 PM

Jib

I’m surprised it hasn’t fell off yet. He’s bashed the fcuk out of it today.

“Undisclosed payments” oooooooooooooohhhhh

• Jib

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:49 PM

😛

• RobLeenio

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:50 PM

Bill from previous, yep I was hinting at the American angle with my ‘we don’t have an international owner’ bit

Seriously, though, at what point would the FA be informed that there was to be a change of owner? How about the TV companies? I bet they would know before us….

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:50 PM

Shirebrook @ 4

In fits here , priceless !

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:51 PM

Didn’t his mother ever tell him

“You keep playing with it, it’ll drop off”

😆

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:52 PM

Tsunki
    From that post are you suggesting that we are going to have another ten years of Ashley?

Blo0dy ell that means another ten years of toon22, c’mon Mike get your finger out and sell, pleeaase!

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:58 PM

And by popular demand

Toon22 Rap

It’s never MAs fault- It’s never MAs fault- It’s never MAs fault-it’s never, never, never, never MAs fault

Undisclosed payments-haha- Undisclosed payments-haha- Undisclosed payments-haha- Undisclosed payments-hahahahahahahahaaah

You don’t own a PR firm and not use it- You don’t own a PR firm and not use it- You don’t own a PR firm and not use it-shill-shill-shill-shill- You don’t own a PR firm and not use it

Shoot the messenger-Lol- Shoot the messenger-Lol-Shoot the messenger-Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol- Shoot the messenger-Lol

Hiya KBA Jib Jib- Hiya KBA Jib.Jib- Hiya KBA Jib.Jib-JIb JIb JIb JIb JIb- Hiya KBA Jiiiiiib

HMRC will get him hehehe- HMRC will get him hehehe- HMRC will get him hehehe, hehehehehe- HMRC will get him heeeeh

He’s not selling It’s the usual lie- He’s not selling It’s the usual lie-not not not not not- He’s not selling It’s the usual lie

Everyone with place in their name is a shill- Everyone with place in their name is a shill-everyone everyone everyone-Everyone with place in their name is a shill

• jazzyp

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:59 PM

A huge muscular man walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender can’t help but stare at the guy because in contrast to his large muscles, the man has a head that is the size of an orange. The bartender hands the guy his beer and says, ”You know, I’m not gay but I want to compliment you on your physique, it really is phenomenal! But I have a question, why is your head so small?”

The big guy nods slowly. He’s obviously fielded this question many times. ”One day,” he begins, ”I was hunting and got lost in the woods. I heard someone crying for help. I followed the cries and they led me to a frog that was sitting next to a stream.”

”No sh*t?” says the bartender, thoroughly intrigued.

”Yeah, so I picked up the frog and it said, Kiss me. Kiss me and I will turn into a genie and grant you three wishes.”’

”Keep going!”

I looked around to make sure I was alone and gave the frog a kiss. POOF! The frog turned into a beautiful, voluptuous, naked woman.

She said, ”You now have three wishes.”

I looked down at my scrawny 115 pound body and said, ”I want a body like Arnold Schwarzenneger.” She nodded, snapped her fingers, and POOF there I was, so huge that I ripped out of my clothes and was standing there naked!

She then asked, ”What will be your second wish?”

”What next?” begged the bartender.

I looked hungrily at her beautiful body and replied, ”I want to make sensuous love with you here by this stream.” She nodded, laid down, and beckoned to me. We made love right there by that stream for hours!

Afterwards, as we lay there next to each other, sweating from our glorious lovemaking, she whispered into my ear, ”You know, you do have one more wish. What will it be?”

I looked at her and replied, ”How ’bout a little head?”

Hahahaha one there for our resident frog

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 7:59 PM

Online

Any info on the details on Companies House?

Are we a step closer to becoming rid of lard arse?

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:03 PM

Good one Jazzy 😆

• jazzyp

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:06 PM

Shirebrook

What’s ya gut feeling telling ya mate?? Ashley gonna sell this time

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:18 PM

Average contents , good evening .

It might look like I repost the news from the 30th , the Friday, but really I’m not posting it for the attention of the rest of the blog as I know they already read it and know, but post only in reply to an attack on me to the individual that rubbishes the news I shared before Ashley ever said it. I address it to the attacker by name in order to defend myself and the story I shared with the blog Not the blog . So in that way It’s repeated while defending myself .

Why should I be defending myself I don’t hear you ask ? Well wouldn’t you ?

If you brought good news and then had to keep replying to nasty comments to just four people wracked with what seems Jealousy would you share any other info or would it have you upset , puzzled and not likely to share again anything you hear ?

There is a small minority spoiling it for the majority ..I will name them

Tsunki , with his disgusting mocking of what I happily shared
    Average contents with his nasty unmistakable hatred of his own exsistance (YOU)
    Bettyswallocks, evil..nasty and unnecessary.

Are you all jealous ? I can’t work out the mentality of the three

Look back , you will see I only replied to an attack on me personally in each case to any individual I was not addressing the whole blog . Forced to retort in my own defence to some real nasty stuff

And here’s me thinking I was bringing good news that we could all jejoice in ..Iv had hell from some small minded individuals.

Will you people I have ever named as the people that have attacked me have anything to say to me when the Club is sold ?

Tsunki your attack on me yesterday , I’m thinking of repeating it here along with my reply.

People will see what a nasty green little individual you are .

It’s a shame

As for this ITK thing as Tsunki keeps banging on about it’s just something people with child like immature minds attach credence to to me it’s a load of childish shite.

You I mention ruin the good nature of the blog ..definatly detrimental to it with all your negativity and attacks on others.

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:19 PM

Jazzy

50/50 mate to be honest. We were here this time last year and look how that ended. Still time for Ashley to move the goalposts.

But we live in hope

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:24 PM

43 Hours 35 Minutes to KO

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:26 PM

geordietom

Hope your missus doesn’t have a lot of tins with no labels on them. 😉

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:29 PM

Average contents

Just think about it for a min then tell me what you think ?,

Let’s say someone attacks you and in defending yourself you are replying to the individual that refers to it ..the person who attacks you mentions it and there you have it its repeated and repeated to an individual in defence of oneself..

So it’s not a case of me repeating it, only a reply from me to an individual I address in retort.

And if there’s 3 attackers it looks like your talking about the initially story more than one should

Would you concede the above if you apply some rationality ? Thank you for your nasty comments.

Was only jejoicing and sharing ! Won’t be doing it again

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:29 PM

Were

• jazzyp

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:32 PM

Shirebrook

If a Frog repeats the lie he said to himself or to someone else, that Frog is a pathological liar or compulsive liar. If a Frog is living by his own delusions, he is said to be living in his own fantasy world.

Sound familiar about any frogs you know??

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:32 PM

You could end up with Peas with custard! Yum. 🙂

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:34 PM

Tsunki , Slack jawed Blabbermouth ! Did I deserve that from you ? Why?

Was only sharing . Why the attack ? If it gets mentioned it’s only in reply to the same subject you keep broaching ..My input is just a retort to your abuse.

Because of you I will never ever share another thing on this blog ..you have ruined it for others.

• Jib

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:37 PM

OLG
    originally presented his news as an exclusive for Ed’s blog
    sheesh there are some mental midgets/intellectual dwarves
    on here

• Moonraker15

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:38 PM

Dwight Gayle scores again. He’ll be like a new signing when he comes back to us!

• RobLeenio

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:38 PM

Online Guy, as you said, don’t let the minority spoil your time on here. The majority have appreciated what you shared. Even if there is an element of skepticism from many, I think that is understandable given what’s gone before and you’ve allowed us all to dare to dream, at least.

Keep your pecker up, feller – it’s a stressful time at the moment, with a bit of division in the ranks. Ignore those who give you grief, concentrate on the many more positive comments you’ve been sent, there are enough there to make the negative ones look totally insignificant if you were to tot them all up.

• Hail Wor Ashley

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:40 PM

If Schar is suspended I hope that doesn’t tempt Rafa back to 4-2-3-1.

Suddenly look so much more comfortable and solid with 3 at the back and wingbacks.

Will miss Schars sweet pings out to the left-wing. Been a very productive route of attack for us.

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:41 PM

Jazzy

Is it Perez 😉

• jazzyp

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:44 PM

Shirebrook

You know me matey..It’s always Perez’s fault

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:45 PM

Shirebrook , you’ve been here and know what it’s like when you receive abuse for trying to share something with most of the decent guys on the blog.. the scum go on the attack . I cannot fathom the mentality .

Waiting for News just like all here … Waiting for a call .. mate is 5 hours behind . He mailed me , calling later.

Will let you know anything I am told.

I dropped clues yesterday to say who it is .

Jib , If you work it out please hold it back . Thanks Mate.

• Dondatta13

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:47 PM

OLG “You need to take time out to think about what it would be like if you had any groundbreaking news..would you share it ? And if you did and where attacked how would you feel ?

Sorry for throwing my 2 pence worth into the ring but I can tell that your irked.

Mate, never let this blog or another online forum get to you. The fact is, if the info you have supplied bears fruit, who are the ones that will look silly. Not you thats a fact.

• Online Guy

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:49 PM

Thanks Rob ..yes your right ..it gets a bit weary though having to face negative people who, it seems, Modus Operandi , is to ruin it for others and abuse the messenger .

• ShirebrookToon

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:49 PM

Online

Aye. It’s a tough crowd on here mate. Don’t let the buggers grind ya down.

You cant please everyone

• ronaldo aarons

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:51 PM

Catching up on the blog at the companies house thing although different was similar last year. When Ashley is concerned, don’t mean nowt!

But I have a gripe with many of you so called fans. Why you voting Rafa for manager of the month? If there’s anything to guarantee a defeat in the next game it’s being named manager of the month. You might as well go to some voodoo witch and put a curse on us.

• jazzyp

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:51 PM

Shirebrook can’t please anyone

• ronaldo aarons

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:54 PM

Look forward to seeing longstaff play prem football. He’ll probably be our best long range shooter. I remember banging the drum for him in the championship season, especially when shelvey was out and he was banging in goals for reserve side.

• Average_Contents

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:55 PM

Online guy

Ok mate.

• Jib

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:58 PM

Shearer is in New York
    Is this a coincidence ?

• RobLeenio

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:59 PM

Yep, I like Longstaff, he seems to have a bit of extra time on the ball, he’s strong in the challenge, he can play a good pass and his shooting ability is there for all to see.

He’s been vital for Sorensen this season, the two of them and Cal Roberts have been really good together. If he gets a chance, I think he’ll take it, although it’s obviously a massive step up to the Premier League. Everyone has to start somewhere, though

• lesh

Dec 7, 2018 at 8:59 PM

Shirebrook

This Company’s House mystery probably comes down to Ashley setting up a new company – the one he’s supposedly trying to sell – to be known as ‘What’s Left of Newcastle United After it’s Been Gutted By Ashley Ltd’

1 2 3 6