Newcastle Player Admits To Making Mistakes

It looks like Isaac Hayden still wants to leave Newcastle as soon as possible to be with his
girlfriend and baby who we believe is in south Wales.

He put in a transfer request in the summer and from our report this morning he doesn’t seem to have budged at all from that position.

Hayden has been playing well since he returned to the first team.

Surely there’s no way Rafa will let him leave this month – but the club will have to allow him to seek pastures new in the summer.

At one time he was reported to be worth around £10M – so maybe we could do an exchange deal with a Premier League club for him this summer and get a good player in exchange?

Issac Hayden – can still do a job this season for us

Hayden has been back to form, and it’s different to the poor performance he gave at Cardiff City when he managed to get himself sent off in our second game of the season.

Here’s what he has said about that:

“I have made a few mistakes.

“Some of the supporters will never forgive me for the red card in the Cardiff game. I didn’t do it on purpose.

“When I watched it back I thought Josh Murphy had been taking the Mickey in the first half of that game and I wanted to give him a good whack.

“It went too far and I got sent off. I have kept that behind me.”

But he insisted that if there is a way out of Newcastle this January, he is ready to take it.

He said: “What happened in the summer happened.

“I would not change anything in the summer, I’d still do the same things. I just do my job the best I can.

“Some fans might not appreciate me for what I have done or what happened.

“I just have to crack on and do the job I have been given. I must do my best.”

Isaac Hayden could still do a job for us in the second half of the season if he’s called on and Rafa wants to keep all the players at the club for the rest of the season.

Only goalkeeper Rob Elliot will be allowed to leave the club this month.

Who Was Newcastle Best Player Against Manchester United?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• ronaldo aarons

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:27 PM

One thing I wonder with Hayden and I will add it’s none of my business. Is his partner the same girl who told everyone he likes a bit of a strangle lol!

• ronaldo aarons

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:27 PM

Oh and 1st, frank. How you like that?

• Oldgit1

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:30 PM

@

• Oldgit1

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:31 PM

@ Ronaldo Aaron’s ?????

• jane

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:31 PM

there will be new signings in January for sure. they are not going to risk relegation.

• jane

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:31 PM

Huddersfield, Fulham and Cardiff to go down.

• Jib

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:37 PM

The usual hysteria by certain parties that plagues NUFC
    seems to be happening again with the flag furoré

NUFC’s head of media Lee Marshall says folk have got their
    wires crossed and many of the flags were discarded and got
    damaged and had to be cleared up.

• Munster Mag

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:40 PM

Can someone add clarity to the flags situation? Jib have you got a quote?

• Optimistic Panda

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:41 PM

Jib

The flag guys got asked to leave when THEY where clearing the flags. The flags were then ripped up and binned, even if damaged they should have been given back.

So behave yourself and toddle off

• Bladey

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:41 PM

Jane
    Join jibberish in his carers home as you are as much of a muppet on here as he is
    There will be new signings they will not risk relegation IDIOT
    ASH IN RAFA IN

• Jib

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:45 PM

See what I mean about hysteria Munster?

• hibbit

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:45 PM

there’s Jib toeing the party line sad little man
    “Lee Marshall says”

• Munster Mag

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:45 PM

As for the match last night, it was this type of approach that we should have used against Chelsea at home. Fulham may be the game that relegates us and its amazing that only 10-20 posters have asked questions re our defensive set up. We need a win against Blackburn but we seem to have lost the ability to manufacture chances, even against lesser teams. Last night was better, no shame etc, but rafa needs to get them attacking more often, especially against weaker teams. We are one of the 5th worse teams, maybe worse. Can we survive? Not so sure if we can’t start knocking in a few goals and get 3 points here and there. Pressure on rafa big time.

• chancel be a fine thing

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:47 PM

Nezza i think it’s immediate, but you have to update profile settings somewhere before it loads up. A bit vague, sorry, I’m sure someone knows more clearly.

• Munster Mag

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:47 PM

What has the comment from the club been?

• Jib

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:48 PM

You have to wonder at “fans” who take any
    opportunity to pounce and bad mouth the club

• hibbit

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:48 PM

Munster Mag
    so far only jibs got the Email

• bill

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:49 PM

Frankly Jib I’m inclined to trust OPs version of events.

• bill

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:50 PM

My avatar loaded immediately. A new frog joins the party.

• ronaldo aarons

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:51 PM

Think you need to log out and log back in for gravatar image to start working.

• hibbit

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:53 PM

We have spoken with @LeeMarshall9 this evening. There are still questions to be answered and facts to be found. I would like to stress that what has happened has nothing to do with Lee.

We will issue a full update once we have the answers that we are looking for ourselves #NUFC

• bill

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:55 PM

People are not bad mouthing the club. People are bad mouthing the regime in charge of the club. I didn’t like Hitler and the Nazi party, but I don’t hate Germans.

• Jib

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:57 PM

Reading between the lines
    There could be a couple of Stewards looking
    for employment elsewhere

• Optimistic Panda

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:58 PM

Munster

The flag guys tweet said he was cleaning the flags started talking to Beresford and was asked to leave.

The cleaners weren’t in until this morning he says but the flags where already skipped.

He’s cancelled his season ticket and handing all the stuff regarding Nufc flags for another supporter to continue.

Can’t see why he’d make that up.

• Shadow_Shearer

Jan 3, 2019 at 5:58 PM

Fat man should have said hopefully sold by summer. That way he doesn’t have us all sitting anticipating big news everyday

• bill

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:01 PM

Simple solution to this one, the club replaces the skipped flags with new ones.

• Jib

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:03 PM

Seems like a lot of dummy spitting and toy throwing
    not helped by the result probably

• MG-Man

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:03 PM

Long time reader of the blog , first time posting , the one thing Ashley hates is opposition for his tat shop , and as he doesn’t seem to pay for the advertising in the ground , I think it would only be right for the fan groups , to focus on the shops and tell everyone who partakes in the protest to sing , there’s only one J D SPORTS , both outside the shops and inside the stadium . That’s the one thing everyone can do that will really get under his skin , especially at a live televised game

• bill

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:06 PM

Results to come will probably inflame things even more.

We need some quality players quickly. What we have seem to do their best, but it just isn’t good enough.

• c-dog

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:07 PM

Jib

Fairly evident you’re backing the current ownership.

• Optimistic Panda

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:08 PM

If I’d spent time collecting money sourcing flags and placing them around the ground I’d be quite pi55ed off if I couldn’t retrieve them.

Especially at £4500

That lad has done that for the Good of the club and he feels its kicked him in the balls.

I agree with him

• beefman13

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:10 PM

Haydyn, nowt about him imo. he broke up an attack last night I thought that would give him legend status at the toon, deary deary me.

• bill

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:10 PM

When I look back over the past 20 years or so, this squad of players is probably the worst that we had at our disposal. The only answer is a new owner. He needs to bite the bullet and sell at whatever he can get for the club, thus allowing new owners to invest properly.

• ashleysmate

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:11 PM

Hi all, some better posts on here now… I haven’t been on here lately so I need to ask, why was the “flag bloke” ejected from the ground? What the hell is going on.. was he being abusive or something (very much doubt it tho)

• c-dog

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:11 PM

Jib, the last of the proAshley

The tide has turned my friend. Those who were always willing to put up with it for the sake of supporting the club have had enough. Get on board the movement or risk being shunned by your fellow fans. The choice is yours.

• Ffsashley

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:13 PM

Jib your a arsehole

• jimiley

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:15 PM

I cannot believe that Rafa is looking to get defenders in this January!!!!
    15 goals in 21 games is pathetic. Its lack of goals that gets you relegated. Only Huddersfield have less.
    Our midfield has a total contribution of TWO. Muto and Kenedy and they do not play regularly. So that means after Rondon with 5, we are relying on Perez (2) and Joselu (2). Joselu does not start anymore
    As the midfield cannot score goals its down to Rondon and Perez. Quite frankly I never want to see Mr Perez score again and hold his hand to his ears taking the proverbial out of his own fans.
    The stats are staggeringly bad. More than halfway through the season the top scorer has 5 and the next best is two. Total shambles.

• jimiley

Jan 3, 2019 at 6:17 PM

Unless we buy a top playmaker and striker we are on course for 20 odd goals in a season.And we all know what that means.

1 2 3 8