web analytics

Newcastle Drop To 4th Bottom – Wolves Game Becomes Vital

Newcastle are down to 4th bottom place above Southampton on goal difference.

That was after Cardiff City beat the Saints 2-1 at home and then in the late game Burnley beat Brighton 3-1  at the Amex stadium – an excellent win for them.

Brighton are having a poor spell and are back in the relegation fight.

Both Fulham and Huddersfield lost again, so it’s looking like those two could be two of the three to be relegated.

Antonio Barreca – could make starting debut at Wolves

Our next 6 games are all against non top-six clubs so we must get some wins during that time.

Here are the league positions before the game at Molineux tomorrow night.

PosTeamGamesGDPoints
10West Ham38-352
11Watford38-750
12Crystal Palace38-249
13Newcastle38-645
14Bournemouth38-1445
15Burnley38-2240
16Southampton38-2039
17Brighton38-2536
18Cardiff38-3534
19Fulham38-3726
20Huddersfield38-5416

How Will Newcastle Fare At Wolves?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:40 AM

Has MA given up on this years sale lie or are we still getting sold ?

Were missing this years Sky “interview” where he come out with the usual whoppers.

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:41 AM

Mike Ashley sells land to developers that used to belong to Newcastle United – Makes profit and impossible to increase St James Park

• Ben Afri

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:43 AM

My God. Credit where’s it’s due. You’re relentless. I’ll give you that!

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:44 AM

This is the exchange and the video of it below:

Newcastle fan:

“Hi Lee”

Lee Charnley:

“Hi”

Newcastle fan:

“I’m a confused supporter of Newcastle United.

“I was just wondering if you could confirm if any payments have been made by Sports Direct for advertising in the club?”

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“Lee, I’m a supporter who is considering whether to renew my season ticket, I ave had a season ticket for 31 years.

“I was just wondering, does Mike Ashley pay anything for advertising at Newcastle United?”

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“I’m asking on behalf of about 40,000 season ticket holders like myself, Lee.”

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“I’m not going to cause you no problems, I would just like you to answer the question if you could.”

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“Does Mike Ashley pay anything for advertising within the club.”

Lee Charnley

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“No offence to you but are you just another shill (stooge), similar to Joe Kinnear.

“There to take the blame, for what he (Mike Ashley) is doing at the club?”

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“Because to be honest, your published salary (£150,000) suggests that is the case.”

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“You are paid less than the Gillinham…CEO/MD, whatever you want to call him, (as well as) the Walsall one.

“I think that’s the truth, isn’t it Lee?

“You don’t actually run the club, you are there to take the blame aren’t you?

Lee Charnley:

SILENCE

Newcastle fan:

“Have a good night.”

Lee Charnley

SILENCE

• Ben Afri

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:46 AM

Toon 22

You’re akin to the Chinese water torture technique.

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:48 AM

You see after all those years of lies alot of people,including myself,aint having it anymore.

• Rotonda heights

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:51 AM

Toon 22

You have the worst case of OCD I’ve ever seen.
    Do you even know who or what you’re fighting against on here.

Munster

Quite funny you saying what Rafa should have done in the champo after were were champions and top goal scorers. Tough critic

• Ben Afri

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:51 AM

Toon 22: Ashley is a very bad man.

Blog: SILENCE

Toon 22: Ashley is a liar.

Blog: SILENCE

Toon 22: Any news on the Fake over?

Blog: SILENCE

Toon 22: You are all complicit in Ashely’s plan and I am the only person

Blog: SILENCE

Toon 22: Am I the only person who sees any of this?

Blog: SILENCE

Take the hint, pal

• Jib

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:53 AM

I really hope the frog is not a Mag plant trying
    to disrupt a rival blog.
    It would be despicable if that were the case.

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:54 AM

How many people do you think read this blog against how many people post here ?

Im reaching the audience im targeting

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:55 AM

I also think ive done a prity good job at showing people that MAs pr also post here

Its never MAs fault

• toon22

Feb 10, 2019 at 10:56 AM

JIB

Ignore the message and try and defend MA any way you can

Every single time

• Ben Afri

Feb 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM

I think you’ve done a fantastic job at avoiding every piece of evidence to the contrary. You’ve constantly been corrected at every turn but you won’t acknowledge any of it. I’ve seen your accusations of specific bloggers on here that they are part of a PR firm and you’ve been requested to provide proof. Nothing. Then you’ve claimed countless times that certain people are Ashley apologists and when asked to prove that – Nothing. The only thing you’ve done a good job at doing is that you’re more interested in being heard than hearing anyone

• geordietom

Feb 10, 2019 at 11:10 AM

god does he never give it rest ffs …

• geordietom