web analytics

Newcastle Want To Sign Young Dutch Sensation

There is a report that Newcastle are interested in signing 21 year-old Feyenoord winger Jean-Paul Boetius, who joined the Dutch club when he was just six years old back in 2000.

The talented winger picked up his first and only cap so far for Holland last year in March, in a friendly game against France at the Stade de France in Paris.

Jean Paul Boetius+Feyenoord+v+PSV+Eindhoven+AvHpD16Hzlcl

Jean-Paul Boetius – 21 year-old Feyenoord winger

Newcastle probably hope to get a good deal on the youngster, since his contract runs out next summer.

He has played 96 times for Feyenoord over the last three seasons, with 20 goals and 17 assists. and he has played 26 times with four goals (combined) for the Holland U17, 19 and U21 sides.

Newcastle have already signed Gini Wijnaldum from PSV ten days ago, and we now have five Dutch Internationals in the squad, and if we can sign this promising young winger then that will make it six.

Jean-Paul plays on the left wing and he is valued at around €5M (£3.5M) on the transfermarkt.com web-site.

It may be that Newcastle have turned their attentions to the 21 year-old, after missing out on long term target 22 year-old Florian Thauvin of Marseilles.

Newcastle have been unable to agree a fee for the talented Frenchman with his French club, and may have decided to move on.

In March, north London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal were both said to be anxious to sign the Dutch international, who can also play on the right side, and the fee at that time was said to be £5M.

The report of Newcastle’s interest is in GOAL,  so we don’t know how accurate the story is – but Chief Scout Graham Carr has been scouting in Holland last season.

We cannot find any reports in Holland or in England on Newcastle’s interest in this player – so maybe take it with a pinch of salt.

But after signing Mitrovich today – even if Tottenham and Arsenal are interested and we are really keen on the 21 year-old – Newcastle could still be in with a chance of getting him to Tyneside.

Here’s some video on the player they call the young sensation.

• keeleytoon

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:33 PM

guys i think this should work for the game later, not sure if any ones posted it yet, but thought i would help out!

• Pardews Priceless Bulls#*t

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:35 PM

Jfa. Then that my friend was not me

• Sazzer

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Interesting to see this season if Colback is a good player or just a bad one that gets away looking good while losing.

And if Anita is good player or just a bad one that’s only looks good when the team is winning.

• Jib

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:37 PM

keeleytoon
    The match is on Portland’s own website with commentary

• tequilamag

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Keeleytoon thanks for the link you area team player without a doubt. I will be in my sack though without a doubt.Pre season games are always dull as

• Graeme

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:38 PM

Welcome back TFL – Hows it going? I had similar late last year – it does make your eyes water, buy that morphine is good stuff!! lol

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:38 PM

mickaflas,
    Don’t know if it’s just that Arsenal goal or what, but I’ve liked Tiote since his debut at Everton. (I was sure it was Everton but just had to Google it in case that w@nker Google jeff pulled me up on it), always been one of my favourite players. I took two mates from Scotland to a game when we played Stoke and lost, he was shite after I’d said watch out for this player. 🙁

• Belfast

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Tequila your insight has been hmmmmmm missed.

He’s not that bad Wwsbrd although I agree he does have a fat arse.

• WWSBRD

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Our Toon
    I think ur wrong

• ToonFromLeeds

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM

ty Graeme ended up having the valve replaced so on warfarin, morphine keeps sending me to sleep lol

• keeleytoon

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Oh nice one JIB, I will follow it, i am up for work at half 4 in the morning. so i will wake up an hour early to watch it HTWL!

• mickalfas

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Ourtoon
    Cabella the worst from last year’s signings!
    He can toughen up a bit ,has a bit of skill etc
    Riviere is a fcuking lost cause ,noone can teach him to score ,its instinct

• King Colback

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Jib hate to piss on your bonfire but your link and keelys link are the same. Its a YouTube hosted video

• Belfast

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:44 PM

I wouldn’t be that bothered if Cabella left, but replacing him with that Thavin kid would be pointless tbh

• ToonFromLeeds

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:44 PM

So who’s next through the doors at SJP?

• WWSBRD

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM

TFL
    I must say I am less than impressed with ur lack of blog presence of late…I’ve had to start searching Twitter for news myself! Most disheartening!

I expect u to quickly return to health and remove this burden from my shoulders

(My way of saying get better soon…I have issues expressing feelings and what have u)

• tequilamag

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM

Belfast I like to get in and out without offending too many people.

• Belfast

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM

It’s a 0-0 anyways tequila you won’t miss much.

• Sack Llambias

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:45 PM

9Jail for Ashley // Oct 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

We could have got transfer action much quicker. By bringing bad publicity to Mashers shops, unfortunately there were too maany people out there who don’t really care enough to bother. I have mates who hate Ashley but wouldn’t give up time to go and march, let alone to protest outside of shops, there is also the problem of public opinion, those who don’t follow the club closely still think that we are being run sensibly by a multi billionaire.

• WWSBRD

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Belfast
    I thought better of u….haha no I didn’t that was a lie

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:47 PM

mickaflas,
    People seem to think that certain players will come good under different managers. Riverie, we simply have to give a chance or he will become another Xisko, Cabella showed once he has got it but Obertroon and Marv have been given so many chances I don’t think Jose Mourhino and Blackley and Brownlie could get the best out of them.

• ToonFromLeeds

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:47 PM

ty WWSBRD

Sack Lambias you have gone back that far to prove a point you have more patience than me!!!

• Totallytea

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:47 PM

TFL. Mbemba will probably be next given reports. Rest easy sir.

• tequilamag

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Cabella is he the new HBA.? He looked like the new Brian Harvey the other day with his backward hat on.
    Supermac will make him a world beater no doubt about that

• Jib

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Colback
    As long as you don’t piss on me chips
    BTW it is The Timbers 2nd team we are playing although they deny it.

• tequilamag

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Mystic Belfast, you could have let me in on the score when the bookies were open.

• ToonFromLeeds

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Totally tea he looks abeast but I feel we need a 2nd cb to go with him and ty

• Belfast

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:51 PM

What was the point though LLambias ?

• ToonFromLeeds

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Right nurse saying to come off phone so hopefully I will speak tomorrow

• nightfa11

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:52 PM

about Aarons:

Last season he continued to make great progress and by the end of the campaign he’d signed his first professional contract..

so he just signed a contract? thats from offical site..

as for kemen.. shouldnt milan first agree a fee with the club, before speaking to a player?

• Belfast

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Sky bet are open Tequila fill your boots

• King Colback

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I reckon we’ll win 3-1 but Belfast could be closer to the mark lol

• mickalfas

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Jail
    Totally agree,at some stage they just have to accept that they were wrong to buy certain players and get rid
    Like Willo going to America ,what’s the point ,hes not good enough
    Riviere ,Goofy ,Obertan imo have to leave ,they are shite,different training ain’t gonna help

• Belfast

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Well I did fluke it the other night so I might do it again lol

• WWSBRD

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:56 PM

JfA
    The Xisco disco scored a hat trick for the reserves once I will have u know! Haha

Was going to be our saviour after that according to some! Simpler days eh

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:57 PM

If you click on that sack Llambias name/link it will try to put a virus on your device. I’m not sure how Ed allows this but this sack Llambias is who carl and Ian Toon have accused me of posting as over the last year or so ??? basically don’t click on the link !
    I genuinely would like to think that anyone who follows this blog closely enough whether they like me or loathe me would take me for an honest person !

• tequilamag

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Belfast well I do like money and when you don`t have to work for it it`s all the sweeter.

• Graeme

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:58 PM

TFL – take it easy mate, you will be up and about in a couple of days and will feel a hell of a lot better. Sleep is good for you!!

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 21, 2015 at 11:00 PM

So what is the point of post 99

• nightfa11

Jul 21, 2015 at 11:01 PM

say whatever you want about xisco, but when he played he did ok…not geat, but not bad.. i dont know what went on behind the scenes (and i dont care), but he was 10x the player alan smith was.. yet smith was in first XI..