web analytics

Newcastle Knock Back Bids For Two Players – Not High Enough

Newcastle are keeping to their word and have knocked back bids for both Florian Thauvin and Cheick Tiote, because they do not meet the valuations Newcastle have of those players.

The bids were expected and were from Lazio for Florian and and Al Jazira for Cheick.

florian thauvinCheick+Tiote+Newcastle+United+v+Manchester+f9zMPxpDzRol

Bids turned down for Florian Thauvin and Cheick Tiote

Rafa has said a few times that Newcastle will only sell players when it’s for the benefit of the club and it seems  they will only sell players they want to keep when they get huge offers for them.

What do you think?

• GeordieTwo

Jul 28, 2016 at 7:48 PM

I mean, where are you people getting your footy information? Clearly not from me…. Forestieri. Unbelievable…..

• welshgeordie9

Jul 28, 2016 at 7:52 PM

GeordieTwo

You could say that joke was painfull.

Ha ha ha

• GeordieTwo

Jul 28, 2016 at 8:05 PM

You’re going to finish me off with those puns aren’t you welshie? Have some mercy. I mean I already have to deal with Jib……

• welshgeordie9

Jul 28, 2016 at 8:13 PM

A blonde, who had just dyed her hair, went to the hospital because her whole body hurt. She told the doctor that where ever she touched herself it would hurt. The doctor told her to demonstrate. She touched her nose and it hurt. She touched her stomach and it hurt. The doctor asked her if she was a blonde and she said yes. “Look Here Lady, your finger is broken!”

Ha ha ha

• GeordieTwo

Jul 28, 2016 at 8:15 PM

Ahhhh! Feeling weak now….. Black spots in my vision. Tremendous pain….. It’s got to be the jokes…..They’re my kryptonite. I’m sure of it now…….

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 28, 2016 at 8:17 PM

Spoof,
    From much earlier (on Sissoko and Wijnaldum)
    Not saying you’re wrong at all. It is a matter of opinion and it really has split opinion. If either of them had come out and said they’d love to stay and put wrongs right then I’d be more than happy but they didn’t. Poor Wijnaldum was too distraught to talk about his future after suffering a relegation he had a major part in causing and Sissoko was the first to tell us he wasn’t going to hang about. Had Stuart Pearce, who has openly praised Mike Ashley’s disastrous stewardship had been appointed I’d be desperately worried about our future. But he hasn’t, Rafa Benitez is in charge and he came here holding all the cards, if he felt that the right decision was to offload certain players then I’m more than happy with what he’s going with.

• GeordieTwo

Jul 28, 2016 at 8:21 PM

Very nice one there Jail mate. Yes, we have to have faith in Rafa. We do have a decent squad and we’ll be near or at the top all season.

• posada

Jul 28, 2016 at 9:18 PM

750K does not go with 4 Million a year. Looks like they simply want to unsettle the player.
    If Toite wants the move and the wage then why not buy out his own contract.
    He is already a multi millionaire.
    2.5 Million would do it.
    Three parties need to be happy before business is done.
    More if you include the agents.