web analytics

Many Thanks To A Top Notch Website Designer And Newcastle Supporter

We’ve run this site now for over 10 years and the design of the site hadn’t changed it much at all and in truth the site was getting just a little bit dated.

And then in early April right out of the blue one of our readers in Poland Kacper Tylenda  contacted me right out of the blue.

Kacper is a huge Newcastle fan since 1996 – when he watched the Euros that year and couldn’t believe how good a certain Mr. Alan Shearer was for England – and then Alan joined his home town club for only £15M.

Kacper Tylenda – Website designer and Newcastle fan

Kacper was doing a course to brush up on his website design which he done in the past, but wanted to get into the business of designing websites.

He offered to redesign the site and was going to do it for his project – whether I actually used it or not.

Kacper was very persistent and great in that he asked what I wanted and then delivered a new site in about six weeks.

Personally I’m delighted with what Kacper has done for the site and he was simply a joy to work with.

I wanted to take the time to inform our readers of just how appreciative I am of the great work Kacper has done for the blog in difficult times.

I take no credit for it at all and Kacper was very aware of my current health status and on some days I was just too exhausted to do much at all.

He was extremely patient and understanding.

Kacper is starting his own business in web-design, so if you want a website built or know of people who want to redo their sites in any way  here’s his portfolio.

Kacper is a good man.

• WWSBRD (Goatmouth Fool)

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:28 PM

welsh
    U should go on to a Swansea blog certainly

• YoungMag :P

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:33 PM

R.I.P the hearts. I actually liked them. Shame.

• Tsunki

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Wijnaldum on loan? His whole purpose in life was to get somewhere that was not us. He could have been loaned out but how would that have helped us? In fact most loans dont do much except ease the wage bill as far as I can tell.

• Ibizatoon

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:41 PM

Tsunki…You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Easing the wage bill’s exciting stuff. Don’t lose sight of that mate.

• Toonces

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:44 PM

Don’t completely disagree regarding Wijnaldum – he didn’t score away (although he did have assists) and his attitude became poor under McLaren… But my point was we need to now buy a player in his class to replace him for the upcoming season. And i hope we do ?

Interesting article to the same effect

• WWSBRD (Goatmouth Fool)

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:50 PM

Id love us to sign Chicharito always had a real soft spot for him since before he signed for Man Utd

• lesh

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:55 PM

John Tudor

Like you and many others, I’ve gone for the long-established Yemeni community as being the basis of the term ‘Sand Dancer’.

There is another theory that it came from the fact that many moons ago, an orchestra would play on Marsden Rock at low tide for the benefit of tbose who would dance on the beach below it.

Take your pick, but the term’s never racist.

• welshgeordie9

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:56 PM

We should go for Charlie Austin, no brainer if you ask me.

• Belfast

Jun 29, 2017 at 8:58 PM

Yep pray for the hearts and their families Young Magpie

• ShirebrookToon

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:02 PM

What about instead of thumbs up thumbs down. We could have the toon badge in a up arrow and the scum badge in a downward arrow.

Going up, going down 😀

• Kacper Tylenda

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:04 PM

#90 Shirebrook – I thought about it but I guess Ed would stop it from happening 🙂

• Belfast

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:05 PM

A simple Yer right or Yer wrong option would be better

• Average_Contents

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:05 PM

We get relegated, we get to keep Rafa.

The scum get relegated, they get Simon Grayson. After golem can’t get away fast enough.

Haha, pure class.

LALAS

• jazzyp

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:07 PM

Wws

What’s with the extended moniker sir ??

• Tsunki

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:10 PM

Ibiza, yes I forgot how much book-balancing gets the pulse racing and blood pressure elevated to near anerysm – threatening levels. Perhaps we should steer clear of it for the sake of the less sturdy bloggers?

• Tsunki

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:15 PM

Jazzy he got the ‘goatmouth’ insult from the hysterical poster known as booboo. I dont know why he put the final two ‘o’s on his name.

• WWSBRD (Goatmouth Fool)

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:17 PM

jazzy
    booboo called me it and I found it original haha then Markaccus suggested I make it my nickname

Ive no idea what it really means but goat in this day and age means Greatest Of All Time so I shall assume its a compliment

• hibbit

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:21 PM

Kacper

this layout would be a big help

« Previous 1 2 3

Previous Post / Next Post

Logged in as nufc . Logout »

• Mister Tuff

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:33 PM

Jib Jibberish again you tell lies about me stating that a sand dancer was a disgusting racist expression. I raised the issue of the origins of this term and as I recall some historical “evidence” and some “evidence” I think from a Newcastle Uni study – if my memory serves me correctly.

• Mister Tuff

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:35 PM

lesh – fret not Jib clearly gets on the raz – probably cheap cider – drunk or sober he’s still a knacker.

• optimistic prime

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:44 PM

Kacper Tylenda

Thanks for all your work. How about a football instead of the heart

• magspuggy

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:52 PM

In my understanding i would class sanddancer as a racist term.
    If it relates to the woman of shields shacking up with arabs after the war
    It was not a nicè term back then

But friends i have from south shields enjoy being called it.

• YoungMag :P

Jun 29, 2017 at 10:08 PM

Lmao Belfast. Im on it!!

• welshgeordie9

Jun 29, 2017 at 10:14 PM

WWSBRD (Goatmouth Fool)
    Jun 29, 2017 at 8:28 PM
    welsh
    U should go on to a Swansea blog certainly

Up to me what i do boy, well done you have got 7 hearts, well that’s a surprise.

Not

• stan anderson

Jun 29, 2017 at 10:41 PM

Just been reading posts on here and is this the same Blog that i read as the Toon won promotion.
    Sorry but the new layout of the site is good,But the the comments are mostly the comments of desperate people.Desperate for new players to ensure our survival in the big league.I dont for one second trust Ashley or his asswipes.We have now a Gaffer in Rafa and we have to hope Ashley has learned a little bit from his past mistakes.

• ToonMauritius

Jun 30, 2017 at 2:41 AM

Good morning lads

Hope there will some anouncement today.

• Salmon toon

Jun 30, 2017 at 4:37 AM

Might be good time for Charnley to show he still is a professional.Earlier showed he’s walker and dealer.Surprised most by striking deals for Wijnaldum,Mitrovic, Townsend,Thauvin etc.Expect that kind of unexpected signings to happen again by July 3.If the market becomes head over heels,as mentioned, should offer them packages of custard cream and waffers in an exchange for players ha ha ha 😀

• cyprus

Jun 30, 2017 at 4:57 AM

Kacper
    Is it true that old posts have disappeared wherever deleted ones go when they die?
    If you have them, it would be a shame if they’re lost, put them up somewhere.
    They would be an excellent PhD thesis for someone: ups and downs, reactions, bullying, blog and anonymous behavior, groupthink, etc.

• chanedw

Jun 30, 2017 at 5:52 AM

Thanks Kacper! The new site looks great!!

• Lindisfarne

Jun 30, 2017 at 6:39 AM

How about changing the hearts to blue stars?
    As in broon ale.

• Jib

Jun 30, 2017 at 6:52 AM

Just the word “like” or “agree” would suffice
    or even the old favourite “concur”

or perhaps 2 – “agree” “disagree”

then any comment worth talking about would have its own mini-poll

It would encourage more hits and give the shy ones a feeling of
    participating.

• toontaff2

Jun 30, 2017 at 6:58 AM

Keep calm, today GoatMouth Fools! 😆

• Jib

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:05 AM

I think Simon Grayson will be a good fit for the mackems
    At last they have a guy with some humility who doesn’t
    think he’s bigger than the club like Moyes,Allardyce,
    Poyet, DiCanio , Keane.
    Who also realises their true position is as a 2nd tier side.

• hibbit

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:06 AM

any news on the fans forum ????? did it happen !!!!!

• Jib

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:08 AM

hey you dere Goat mouf !
    Wan time fool no fool, but two-time fool a damn fool. .

• Jib

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:15 AM

Hibbit you aren’t thinking that any potential targets will have been communicated to the FF are you ?
    Cos they won’t have been.

• Jib

Jun 30, 2017 at 7:29 AM

This is on FootballLondon’s site this morning.
    I haven’t posted the link cos it’s worse than the Chron.
    for chewing up your device

Kieran Gibbs started just eight league games for Arsenal in the most recent season and with the arrival of Sead Kolasinac in north London, he looks set to leave.

He looks set to depart the Emirates this summer after 13 years at the club as he has fallen out of favour with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.

New Watford manager Marco Silva has made the 27-year-old one of his top targets in the transfer window .

Watford, however, are not ready to meet the Gunners’ £15m valuation of the England international, which could open the door for Newcastle to secure the move they have been chasing all summer.

• Bianconeri

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Been reading the blog since you started it Ed.It’s my first port of call.The new layout took a little getting used too.Mind I’m old school and sometimes don’t think change is always a good thing.However Love the new look and chapeau Kacper.

You have gone with the times and left the likes of the chronicle and their videos by bald cheps and adverts way behind,plus you probaly know more than they do 🙂 keep up the good work and the Fight.

• Kacper Tylenda

Jun 30, 2017 at 12:07 PM

#108 @cyprus – old posts are still here!