web analytics

These Are The Things On Minds Of Newcastle Fans This Sunday Morning

It’s a Sunday so usually we are linked with some top players like Lionel Messi, but we cannot see too many new links in the transfer window for Newcastle.

Currently, fans are waiting for the deal with Jacob Murphy of Norwich to be finalized, as the first team squad will jet off to Dublin for a week’s training camp next in the same location as last summer.

That first half of the game at Tynecastle on Friday night was really good to watch and we looked a fairly good side so very early in the preseason.

A smiling Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez

Here are some of the things Newcastle fans are talking about on Twitter this morning.

• magspuggy

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:26 PM

Nufc v hearts
    The full game is now on nufc.co.uk.

• Bobbybee

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:32 PM

Our Toon, I have those conversations all the time on here. You come on and have a dig, don’t whimper if I return it. Think I’m gonna sit here and take crap from the usual subjects? You seriously don’t pay attention do you, or you’d know better 🙂 I treat everybody how they treat me. Most on here I get along with and can talk football with all day every day. Some people can’t manage that and repeatedly try to start a row with me. Not many, only the clowns. I can live with that, the rest make it worthwhile. Don’t converse with me unless it’s football related and in a decent manner. I certainly won’t miss conversing with the likes of you,i guarantee tgatm

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:39 PM

At least the English women cricketers are doing OK.

Fraid the men have hit several brick walls, we could still win the game though.

• Bobbybee

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:46 PM

Not looking great is it Bill? Still, at least it makes the series interesting. Can’t see us knocking up the highest score in the game in the fourth innings though, the wicket will deteriorate and we’re more likely to get bowled out cheaply that turn it around. Not to worry, onto the next game and win that hopefully.

• c-dog

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:52 PM

I’d question whether or not Shelvey has the mobility required to make a real impact in the premier league. Galye has had his chance a proved mediocre. If these are to be our main men this year, I’d believe finishing 17th would be a great achievement.

• Bobbybee

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:53 PM

Anyway, it’s been canny blogging today so I’ll remove myself before the morons spoil it for me. 🙂 Thanks for the craic lads, enjoyed it again. Maybe come back when the kiddies go to bed.
    My loyalty and passion seems to unman certain posters who must feel threatened by it for some reason. Inadequacy sometimes manifests itself like that. I’m sure psychologists have a word for it, but frankly I find it boring and quite sad actually. Later lads.

• sing in the corner

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:53 PM

Not a drop of rain in the Nottingham forecast for the next two days either. Time for the batters to earn their corn!

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 16, 2017 at 2:59 PM

c-dog you’re doubting Shelvey’s mobility, blimey what do you want? Haven’t seen a Toon player cover as much ground as he has in recent years. I think he’ll do it it in any league he’s playing in.

• magspuggy

Jul 16, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Jonjo looks as if hes lost some weight
    By all accounts he was back training early this season.

I think he has his eye on england atm and he will do well this year.

• Our Toon

Jul 16, 2017 at 3:15 PM

Bobby

I didn’t have a dig at you, relax, stop taking everything personally. Most fans with common sense what to see us achieve our goal of staying up this season. Anything more is bonus, I merely pointed out that you entertain a couple of extreme elements where fans have said 6th etc and lamented everyone with that brush.

Enjoy the pre season, relax, and hopefully we make some more progress on Monday!!

• Novocastrian66

Jul 16, 2017 at 3:18 PM

England need to drop Ballance he is rubbish. They should recall Hales. His test match average isn’t great but he deserves another chance.

• magscar

Jul 16, 2017 at 3:43 PM

Shelvey has a point to prove in PL this season I think. Too often a nearly man and he needs to establish himself as a consistent creative midfielder in PL. Another effective DCM brought in would help him and team to blossom. If De Jong stays fit and proves his stamina he can also make a difference for us. Looked good with Gayle even though only a friendly there were signs of an understanding there which is key to our forwardl play. Not necessarily our first choice if transfers work out but some effective interchanges seem there if they do. Be surprised if we don’t get a no 10 and striker but who will depend on what is in our price range and how Rafa rates Both Gayle and De Jong for coming season you

1 3 4 5