Newcastle have just announced four of their pre-season friendly fixtures ahead of next season.
Rafa has arranged for a third summer running to travel to Ireland for a week and stay at Carton House, County Kildare.
That stay will now include a friendly game against St. Patrick’s Athletic on Tuesday 17 July.
Newcastle will travel to Porto to play the Portuguese side on Saturday 28th July.
The FC Porto crest
Newcastle will also play Hull City at the KCOM Stadium and a home fixture against Bundesliga club FC Augsburg at St James’ Park on 4 August.
That’s a week before the Premier League season is due to start.
Here are the friendlies currently arranged:
- St. Patrick’s Athletic (a) Richmond Park Stadium on Tuesday, 17th July (kick-off 7.45pm BST).
- Hull City’s KCOM Stadium (a) on Tuesday, 24th July (kick-off 7.45pm BST).
- FC Porto (a) Estadio do Dragao on Saturday, 28th July (kick-off to be announced).
- August 1, opponents to be announced.
- FC Augsburg (h) St James’ Park for a 3pm (BST) Saturday, 4th August.
What do you think?