web analytics

Video – Kenedy Back In Form – Scores Amazing Goal In Training

Here’s the skill of a player like Kenedy as he scores am an amazing goal in training.

That’s some left foot the lad’s got.

It reminds me of a goal I scored at Harbottle Park on Walker Road way back when I was a boy.

The only difference was that mine more swerve on it.

Well, that’s how I remember it anyway.

🙂

Let’s hope young Kenedy can get us a goal tomorrow At Selhurst Park.

This is from the Twitter account of NUFC360.

• DubaiMicky

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:12 PM

Just to lighten the mood, did anyone else just hear the Millwall fan on talksport? (paraphrased)

“Let me defend City fans here, most of them have come in from work and it was probably too much effort”
    “So why Did Liverpool sell out then?”
    “Well, they don’t work do they.”

• Our Toon

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:15 PM

Jib

Have to say nothing you write surprises me, I’m of African descent but yes a Muslim who is British by birth. Most of my relatives are here in England, not sure why they’d be in Karachi.

Care to explain or did you feel that natural urge to express the inner racist in you?

• DubaiMicky

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:15 PM

It was a few days ago btw.

• Rob1971

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:15 PM

Jail I think Fat Sam would come back in a shot, money talks and he will gladly pocket the wages while taking stick from the fans, i think he will be the hot favourite, Ashley will go for an out of work manager so he doesn’t have to pay compensation, so that rules the bookies favourite O’ Neill out, he won’t go for a young manager with no experience of the premier league from abroad so it will be one of the usual suspects like Fat Sam, Pardew, or a Ranieri

• c-dog

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:22 PM

Remember Joselu’s stunning volley in training…

• Munster Mag

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:47 PM

I’d rather he tackled tomorrow

• posada

Sep 21, 2018 at 1:56 PM

Kenedy has been in poor form.
    Even when he is on song I think he has a problem. For me he does not have a position.
    LB – no way. LW – ok but his problem is he does not have the athletic ability to get up and down and does not help out his FB much.
    No 10 role. Well, yeh that’s it if anything. Support striker in a 4/3/3 perhaps but we don’t play that.

You want him on the ball in the final third. Not our half or the half way line. He kept getting the ball fairly deep against Spurs. They simply took it in turns to foul him. Not something they would be keen on higher up the pitch.

• dig-n-dig22

Sep 21, 2018 at 3:31 PM

I think the odds are stacked against us tomorrow , we will be lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch, regarding Zaha, the ref will be looking for a scapegoat, so why not us? I think Palace will have too much for us anyway . I think they will be nearer the top than the bottom at the end of the season.

• Jib

Sep 21, 2018 at 3:38 PM

Sorry Our Toon
    I was sure you had mentioned being
    Pakistani , it seemed that for an illustration
    of jet lag it was relevant.
    However Panama to London is 4 hours
    longer so the comparison was futile really.