web analytics

Video – Watch All Of Elias Sorensens’ Goals For Newcastle U23s This Season

Here are all of Sorensen’s 12 goals for Newcastle so far this season.

The nineteen-year-old has now been at the club for a couple of years and he’s starting to come through and show he can score the goals.

It’s exactly what we need although Rafa has said it’s too early for him to join the first team squad.

If you haven’t yet seen them here are some of the teenager’s goals this season.

• beefman13

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:08 PM

Thing is, would young Elias be any worse than Perez? I don’t think so, Perez walks in to our team every week, does nowt bit fall over, what a carry on, “literally” Benitez won’t give a young lad a chance.

• hibbit

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:08 PM

Bambams
    don’t jeopardize your source but is it still Gulf related info ?????????

• Bambams

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:12 PM

Hibbit

Previous page updated

No fella nothing to do with or come from the Middle East.

• DubaiMicky

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:12 PM

bambams, drop me a mail, Dr. Ed has mine.

From what I understand it’s not Middle East money.

• hibbit

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:14 PM

beefman13

how many time have you seen Elias Sorensen play i was at the Boro game and has was terrible

• hibbit

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:16 PM

thanks Bambams

I’m looking forward to ANY news

• Bambams

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:17 PM

DubaiMicky

I can share it was Mansours cousin, into horse racing, Etihad

I honestly thought they said ‘Eddie Hadd’ and will of looked well blank faced….They then said who he was
    ‘Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nehayan ‘

I know nothing of him other than the link to Liverpool last year I think.

• beermonkey

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:25 PM

bambams

is that right about the kids is there an article

• dig-n-dig22

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:26 PM

EGB earlier thread

Lascelles hasn’t looked happy since the alleged spat with Rafa so if he wanted away then I don’t think the fat tw@t would stand in his way, I don’t think Rafa would have a say,I can’t see him going for a silly price on his recent performance but I think fatty would be rubbing his hands at about £28Mill .We definitely need Lascselles and Lejeune together if we are to build a recovery and avoid the drop.

• Rob1971

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:29 PM

Munster you keep saying you want Rafa here as our manager yet every day since he has been here you have slagged him off, I have not seen you praise him yet even though we got promoted as champions and then finished 10th, you are starting to go down the Catchy route of this being a campaign against him on here, you say fans should be able to discuss his faults but all you do is constantly criticise even when we have been doing well in the past under him

• Bambams

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:30 PM

Beermonkey

There might be an article, I am not aware of one.

I think one item will have to come out soon….been a while

• Rob1971

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:31 PM

Munster every post of yours today, yesteday etc, they are all along the same lines, if I didnt see your name on the post I would believe they were from Catchy

• simon376

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:34 PM

Thanks Bambams we can only hope

• toon22

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:39 PM

I’m sorry but I simply can’t belice any sale news
    He’s been selling for 11 years
    We have had loads of buys lined up in that time

Didnt happen

So until the owners stood on the pitch with a toon top in their hands I’m not believing it

Hiya

• toon22

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:40 PM

You also find in the Arab world a reluctance to compete for n sporting business between families

• c-dog

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:45 PM

Sale related ITK info is BS as per usual with the same posters driving it

• toon22

Oct 31, 2018 at 3:46 PM

Who benefits from a sale romour ?

Hiya KBA

• Jib

Oct 31, 2018 at 4:08 PM

• Bambams

Oct 31, 2018 at 4:09 PM

C-Dog

i am not pushing anything, shared some of what i was told – i have shared everything with a few i know on here and Ed himself. If you actually read my post slowly you will see i am referring to a previous backer of Stavely and not of any takeover now or imminently.

Again for your benefit, i have never suggested i was in the know, or pretend to be – i merely share what i believe can be shared without compromising a source.

DubaiMicky

Lengthy email sent to Ed, i am sure he will action the request soon – be nice to have a chat fella

Toon22

After today Fella, i am a believer of most of your posts !

Cheers Boys

• Munster Mag

Oct 31, 2018 at 4:22 PM

Rob I cudnt give a toss. This is about newcastle united, not rafa benitez united. I know he has his hands tied but if we had a manager like moyes and we got 1ofh and then we saw our games v Cardiff, saints etc we would be asking questions, but we can’t because it’s Rafa. Go shake your head fella. He has to share in the blame even if we know Ashley is the key issue. Why has his team gone backwards?

• NUFC 1892