web analytics

Super Fan With Autism – Really Nice Touch From Newcastle

Here is Newcastle fan Jack Waddle meeting the boss Rafa Benitez at the entrance to the Benton Training ground and he gives Rafa a couple of pats on the cheek.

The video has gone viral.

Jack’s Mom Shelly posted the video online and she says her son has autism and it’s the way he greets everybody he loves.

And that, of course, includes Rafa who has done a tremendous job for Newcastle in nearly three years as the manager.

And here’s news from the Chronicle’s Mark Douglas that Jack has been invited to the training at Benton next week.

That’s some class from Newcastle United for one of our superfans.

• Jail for Ashley

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:20 PM

Churnley will have him done for assault. If there’s compo to be paid of course, to the club.

• Toonces

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:26 PM

Nice touch indeed.

Re: Diame – the priority for this season is staying up and if Rafa thinks Diame can help with that then he should play. His future can be sorted after survival is assured.

• Munster Mag

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:30 PM

Well done rafa, the man has a kind heart.

• RobLeenio

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:33 PM

Saw this video the other day. Made me smile then, made me smile now too.

• RobLeenio

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:34 PM

Better tell young Jack not to raise his hands to wor Jamaal – he’s a feisty one.

• Munster Mag

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:35 PM

In the meantime we’d better forget brexit. Suffice to say that the Eton toffs thought that the population of the UK could make an intelligent rational decision and not just resort to Johnny foreigner bashing. The night of the vote my wife reminded me of some of the halfwits we knew when we lived in London saying, you know people like that will vote to leave. It’s awful for both our countries. Apparently in alicante the brits are already undergoing serious delays at passport control.

• RobLeenio

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:47 PM

Munster, I flew through Heathrow from German last week. I had a security check on all my carry-on bags and clothing at Dusseldorf airport and another at Terminal 5 when transiting for my flight to Newcastle. I thought that was a little odd and wondered if it was a Brexit change.

• Munster Mag

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:58 PM

Rob the wife’s pal lives in Spain and witnessed the hassle at alicante. Apparently brits fuming. Could be lots of holiday stress. By the way am thinking of taking the clan to Northumberland on hols if currency is good. Good move? Need to get the young fella to see the cathedral on the Hill.

• JohnJ

Feb 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM

Well I should say, I voted leave and nothing that’s happened since has changed my mind about how I voted!

• nufc 11

Feb 15, 2019 at 6:38 PM

It’s a wonder Mike Ashley didn’t try and the charge the lad an admission fee. Ashley would sell his dead mother’s burial dress if he could make a pound profit from doing so.