web analytics

Alan Shearer “Messed” Up On Live TV – But Quickly Apologizes – Video

BBC pundit Alan Shearer has said a word he should not say on TV – and the video is now doing the rounds on the Internet.

But Shearer messed up – so to speak – and while he realized before the word was out of his mouth it was still a no-no.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:27 PM

That’s it, final pit stop (repost) for me this session.

Essex Geordie Bill

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:14 PM

Blimey Ed you’re going faster than an F1 pit stop.

Rob
    Twerking, querking, it’s all a foreign language to me. As for doing it, I tried to show my granddaughter I could ‘Floss’ now you know that strange pitying look they can give you!!!!!!
    ?

Essex Geordie Bill

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:24 PM

Ed I suppose you could add Manquillo to that list, although hang on, he’s actually been a success since he’s had a run of games.

Think you know where I’m going with this.

No argument re. Kenedy though, been a real disappointment and sad to say I couldn’t see him improving much even if he played every game over the next two seasons, not with us anyway!

Back after the chequered flag!

• RobLeenio

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:33 PM

Lol Bill, I’ve not yet tried flossing. I’d end up whacking myself in a sensitive area….
    😳

• Lee Charnley Bunga Party

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:35 PM

Had high hopes for Muto when he signed I still think given a run of games he could prove himself worthy of a place just this current formation might not exactly suit him but there is a decent player there who is rapid!

Manquillo recently has impressed me hes been solid defensively and is very good in possession seems to tire half way through the 2nd half mind you but I think that’s down to how hard he is working in the match !

• Jib

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:40 PM

From the Daily Mirror
    Football fans were convinced Alan Shearer dropped the F-bomb on live television while providing analysis on Manchester United this weekend.
    But some clever editing has in fact fooled the internet.

In the edit, which was posted to Twitter, it appears that Shearer says: “That’s where Ole wants to get to [to Liverpool’s level]. At the minute, in terms of football teams, Man United are f*****, sorry.”

But the pundit, who was speaking ahead of the Manchester derby – not the United/Chelsea game – actually says: “That’s where Ole wants to get to [to Liverpool’s level]. At the minute, in terms of football teams, Man United are f-sorry, Man city are far, far ahead of where…”

• Optimistic Panda

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:00 PM

I can’t think of any manager who’s had to have it put into his contract that the owner promises to spend money on renewing and maintaining his own training facilities and academy.

Shouldn’t all owners want to do this and understand the need for improving and maintaining their facilities, isn’t that basic business?

The fact Rafa needs to do this leaves Ashley indefensible.

Anyone trying to defend Ashley’s policy needs to take a long hard look at themselves and then seek serious mental help.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:11 PM

Who do Elliot and Olly Lee play for?

• Optimistic Panda

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:13 PM

Ashley and the club paid for plans to be drawn up for the new trading ground and academy several years ago.

They stated the money to build this was in the bank and ready to be used, as we were about to be relegated the build was put on hold.

Wheres the money? Why hasn’t it been started?

Why has the manager had to mention repeatedly that the facilities need improvement for four years without any action from club or owner?

The reason is simple, the same reason Rafa hasn’t been signed

Ashley has no long term plan or strategy for the club and zero interest as long as it pays for itself!

• Lee Charnley Bunga Party

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:13 PM

It actually wouldn’t take a lot of funds to improve the group that we have it would just need to be spent quickly and wisely as there are a lot of bargains to be had if you can move fast enough!

Charlie Taylor / Diego Laxalt Left Wing back
    Mooy / Billing – Diame replacement
    Rondon – Striker
    Nandez – midfielder
    Babel – Winger
    Bowen – Striker

Could be offset by getting rid of Lazaar , Diame , Colback , Joselu , Gayle , Aarons so there would be room in the wage bill

Anyone think Saviet could make a comeback for us? Always thought he looked decent and certainly would maybe suit the formation we are in?

• Optimistic Panda

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:14 PM

Training

• Jail for Ashley

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:19 PM

I’m a passenger in a car so can’t stay too long but Jib’s comparison to Rafas 9 days to sort the last contract compared to this fiasco is way off the mark.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:20 PM

LCBP

Yeah I do think that Saivet is good player and could do OK with us, the few games he had seemed to show that he was up to playing in the EPL at a good level, bit of a puzzler why he wasn’t given a chance.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:21 PM

As for Rafa’s contr…………………………Querk

• Tsunki

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:29 PM

Not impressed with Kenedys moves lately but I’m not really sure what the deal is with this Shirking craze…

• Tsunki

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:29 PM

….Charley’s done a lot of Twerping I hear ok ok I’m stopping….

• Tsunki

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:30 PM

Charley. Sigh.

I can put Charnley as much as I like but autocorrect just won’t have it. 🙁

• Optimistic Panda

Apr 30, 2019 at 4:36 PM

When Kennedy didn’t get a permanent deal in the summer it crushed the lad.

I believe he saw Newcastle as a new start for him and his young family only to have the rug pulled.

I feel sorry for the lad, I dont think this season is a true reflection of him as a player.

He had family problems a few minor injuries and his head went down and never came back up.

I wont blame or criticize him to harshly, young kid, hope he gets a move to somewhere who want him, he needs love.

He saved us last year so I’ll always remember him for that.

• IrishRob

May 1, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Lol lol lol. Aboy Al? lol Soo funny. I guarantee you it wasn’t a mistake, he seems too aware of what he’s saying. Any money it was a bet. ??

• dannitoon

May 1, 2019 at 5:34 PM

FFS it’s fake…. Shearer even has it on his Twitter…

• Dive46

May 4, 2019 at 8:54 PM

Hey, Ed. I too was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2017 but am still here! My PSA rate was 26.4 which is mighty high but it has been reduced to a ‘good’ level of 3.4 by the unbelievably able medics in Essex (Southend, Chelmsford and Colchester are all on the case).Hoping to start external radiation in a couple of weeks. Burn the blighters for 7 weeks daily!

• Dive46

May 4, 2019 at 8:55 PM

It would do us all a power of good to score Liverpool out of the present game.