web analytics

Sky Sports Reporter – Sources “Bullishly Positive” On Takeover

Sky Sports reporter Pete Graves has been talking to some sources who seem very positive that the takeover will happen.

So this is a good way to start this Friday morning off – in a positive way.

The reporter says there is still some skepticism but that’s always going to happen with Mike Ashley still in charge of Newcastle.

But it’s looking good and there has been no denial from anybody that what the Bin Zayed Group put out this week in two separate statements is indeed true.

Takeover – it could be happening

That in itself has to be positive news.

• Shoulders knees

May 31, 2019 at 7:26 AM

Trouble is the more people saying this and that gets confusing.
    So just step back and see what happens don’t waste to much energy worrying 😉

• Mag52

May 31, 2019 at 7:32 AM

Shoulders knees.

As he late lamented Doris Day would sing “Que sera sera, whatever will be will be.”

• Tramp

May 31, 2019 at 7:37 AM

I’ve only truly wept a couple of times in my life, if this sale goes through and MA leaves Newcastle regardless of who the new owner/s is/are I will be chalking up my 3rd weeping session. It will be a feeling like no other, in that moment I find out I honestly believe all of the pain since Sir Bobby, everything MA has done to polarise and destroy Newcastle FC and the city will pour out, I’ll fall to my knees a broken man and weep, a huge sigh of relief and extinguished pain I and we will rise again, once more ready to don the black and white.

Or… I’ll just crack open a Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Chocolate and Vanilla Stout I’ve been saving for my birthday on June 6th.

Whichever comes first. 😉

• Shoulders knees

May 31, 2019 at 7:40 AM

Mag 52

I second that 🙂

• one fine day

May 31, 2019 at 7:43 AM

tramp
    do both lol
    hwtl
    Have a feeling it will feel like we have won the champions league when this is all confirmed

• Jib

May 31, 2019 at 7:54 AM

Stansted to Totteridge Ashley’s ken

35 miles

• Munster Mag

May 31, 2019 at 8:04 AM

Nice one Tramp 🙂

• jimiley

May 31, 2019 at 8:21 AM

This is NUFC. It will all end in tears. No takeover and no Rafa.
    Ryder reckons somebody is lying and it will either go ahead or not. Cracking journalism.
    Ashley says he has received no offer and Khaled says its all done and dusted and the papers are with the FA.
    Its all becoming a joke and typical of the way the club is run.
    A lawyer says there will be big news today.
    Do not hold your breath.
    More of the same “its almost over the line”
    By the 30 June it will be a case of insufficient funds.
    Onwards and downhill with Pards and big Mike

• Your diwana

May 31, 2019 at 8:49 AM

Been a very silent NUFC fan from Malaysia since 1995 (about the time King K got The Legend AS)! I kept in touch vide the unique nufcblog!
    “NOT FAREWELL BUT FARE-FORWARD VOYAGERS!”
    T.S. ELIOT.