web analytics





Fans React To Positive News On Takeover And Rafa Staying On As Manager


With the news in the Sun today that the takeover by the Bin Zayed is going well and they want Rafa as the Newcastle manager some upbeat comments today from Newcastle fans.

But there’s still a feeling that Mike Ashley could pull the plug on the deal at any time – given his history over the last 12 years as the Newcastle owner.

So fans are still a little bit nervous.

However, if the news in the Sun today  (that we have reported on) is accurate then this takeover will be happening and hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Please let that happen.

It does explain a lot of things including why Rafa has been silent but still looked happy and still talks behind the scenes on how great everything is at Newcastle.

This stuff about him still negotiating a deal seems like a red herring f the club actually is being taken over.

He will simply not sign the deal from Ashley.

Rafa Benitez – will stay on as Newcastle manager if the takeover is successful

If the deal happens then Rafa has earned his chance in the limelight again with the new powerhouse Newcastle United.

Love it!

Rafa will have known for some time that Sheikh Khaled wants him as the Newcastle manager if the takeover is successful – whatever anybody else says.

And yes, any questions about that to those involved in the takeover would have been denied.

Here are some the tweets from our fans today.


13 comments so far

  • chancel be a fine thing

    Jun 16, 2019 at 8:53 AM

    Comment #1

    https://twitter.com/JamesDaggettx/status/1140029906891563008?s=20

    Info if true ties in with Micky’s cash info.

    1
  • Shoulders knees

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM

    Comment #2

    Happy Fathers Day to all you Fathers. Make the most of your Dads whilst you can. Relax and enjoy today, don’t stress about the takeover we can do nothing about it today, lets all look forward to a bright new Newcastle United Fc,
    Keep the faith
    HWTL

    15
  • Diddly

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:11 AM

    Comment #3

    If rafa was leaving he would somehow let us know by now.

    0
  • dig-n-dig22

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:12 AM

    Comment #4

    Bambams 29 earlier thread

    There a lot of bloggers on here grateful for information received, and we all know who from, you included, we are all in feelgood mode again due to positive signs over the last day or so, but you just know, another 5 days of no news will bring out the negger fakeover’s again,in force, because you just can’t please some people.

    4
  • Lost Plot

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:14 AM

    Comment #5

    The Chronicle is becoming as funny as the Viz in the sporting world.
    And to believe the currant bun is like resorting to the bible to give us clues to our modern understanding of quantum physics.
    Reach for the Sky peeps

    0
  • toon22

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:14 AM

    Comment #6

    This being the 8th time jades anyone

    2
  • Bills Son Is Back

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:22 AM

    Comment #7

    The only thing that is new about this news is that BZG want Rafa to stay.

    Everything else is a repeat of BZG’s statements from 2/3 weeks ago.

    Beats me why the sceptics suddenly seem optimistic… if they’d have taken BZG’s earlier statements, and MA’s refusal to deny them, and put two and two together they’d have saved themselves all of the anguish and hot air.

    The takeover is real, Rafa is staying is real, and MA is going is real.

    8
  • Bedford Mag

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:24 AM

    Comment #8

    A guy I know, who I won’t name, runs the helicopter company that shuttles MA to matches, business trips, holidays, etc and also brings new signings to and from the club. I asked him last night if he had heard anything about the sheikhover and he told me that when the news first broke in May, MA was p****d off with the royal family due to their different way of doing business and he wasn’t convinced they had the funds to buy the club. Now though, he is saying that it’s looking very likely (80% is the chance he gave me) that the takeover will happen. My source is not a football fan and his company would suffer from the sale of the club. He therefore has no reason to lie. Keep the faith people, it’s happening!
    🙂

    9
  • chancel be a fine thing

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:26 AM

    Comment #9

    Mag:P
    My guess is Micky’s info comes from his friends and contacts in Dubai, and this particular snippet, either directly or indirectly, from someone in the banking community there. I suspect this info came in the form of a conversation. Would a recording of that conversation or a photo of the message stream constitute the proof you need, or would you consider this easily faked and not enough. Should Micky procure an authenticated bank statement showing the transfer.
    I appreciate, like all of us, you want to know for sure what’s going on. But you either trust that Micky is being genuine and that he has good sources or you don’t, that’s up to you. If you genuinely want proof and are not on the wind up, I think it a little short sighted based on your previous with Mickey and what proof could be produced.
    Personally I trust Micky’s info is genuine. I write this as I am not a fan of ITK bashing, as it discourages them from coming forward. I make my own mind up who I think is genuine and if the price to pay is a few attention seekers so be it. Long live the ITKs.

    24
  • JohnJ

    Jun 16, 2019 at 9:31 AM

    Comment #10

    Just like to say a big thank you to all the folk who have passed on information or snippets recently.

    They keep my hopes alive that there is positive news to come in the next few days/weeks.

    I keep looking on the News Now, Sky Sports News & NUFC websites hoping to find an announcement that there is a News Conference at St James’ Park to advise/confirm the sale of NUFC and welcome the new owners.

    I don’t suppose there’s many that will be sad to see the back of Mr. Ashley other than “The Frog” who will have to eat massive portions of “Humble Pie”

    🙂

    4
  • MarkBro

    Jun 16, 2019 at 10:33 AM

    Comment #11

    Believe nothing until its a done deal. 1 reporter 1 source, thats all

    2
  • IrishRob

    Jun 16, 2019 at 11:12 AM

    Comment #12

    Bedfordmag, nice story but unfortunately it doesn’t add up. You say MA told your friend in may that he wasnt convinced BZG had the funds. Yet we have heard straight from the BZ group stating they sent MA proof of funds way before May, back on April 17th. Someone is telling porkies here.

    6
  • dee em

    Jun 16, 2019 at 11:57 AM

    Comment #13

    Peter Kenyon as the new chairman? The sheikh needs a man with a track record of delivering players and a trusted voice to his new public

    0

You must log in to post a comment.