web analytics

Young Winger Target Passes Spurs Medical Ahead Of £10m Move

It appears as though Leeds United winger Jack Clarke will be heading to Tottenham. Clarke and fellow Leeds United player Kalvin Phillips were said to be of interest to Newcastle in May.

The Evening Standard are reporting that Jack Clarke has passed a medical ahead of a £10m move to the London club.

At just 18 years of age, Clarke is one for the future. With Mauricio Pochettino’s links to fellow Argentine and Leeds United manager Marcelo Bielsa, he will know all about the youngster.

Tottenham seemed to have always had the inside track for Clarke with Newcastle’s reported interest vanishing almost as soon as it appeared.

These however are some of the transfers we would hope Newcastle can start making at some point in the future – hopefully the post-Ashley era. Getting some top youngsters into the club is something we have been longing for at Newcastle for quite some time.

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:16 PM

With regard to Neil’s comments about young players
    Anyone watching Germany u21 vs Romania u21 ?
    These young men play with no fear at all !

• chancel be a fine thing

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:17 PM

Thanks for passing on the info Frank. Full respect to Midhat. Patience of a saint. Imagine if we got hold of Penfold’s whatsapp number.

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:17 PM

Who’s buying them again ?

• BENNY 10

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:18 PM

Frank statements like that aren’t going to make people believe you, this is the internet after all where you can say whatever you want without consequence.

What would make me believe you is if you provided some evidence. Maybe a screenshot with the other person’s name covered? Or something anything at all.

You don’t want to put a picture of your conversation online to prove your being sincere but your happy for you email address and identity to be shared online to prove your being sincere. Have I got that right?

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:18 PM

I’m thinking any manager looking on to the shambles
    With an unknown buying players without anyone’s say so will encourage them lol

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:19 PM

Gheorghe Hagi ‘s bairn is playing
    He looks a prospect

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:19 PM

I’m sure Mouhrino would jump at the chance

• Mund

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:20 PM

Come on mate do you think I’m going to take offence of people saying I’m talking bullfap?
    It doesn’t effect me one bit could my info of been false? Of course it could and if you read everything on here you would of saw me doubting his credibility. I just wanted to share what I got told there’s no crime in that I’m not going to get any fame or fortune for saying so so why waste my time??

I will apologise tho I shouldn’t of said your not the right fan who am I to say that I’m just another fan and many of us have different views so for that I am sorry

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:20 PM

JIB

You going to buy him for the club ?

• chancel be a fine thing

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:20 PM

Frank, apologies if I’m wrong, but haven’t you stuck the boot in with a few ITKs in the past. I hope you can see how annoying it is now for those concerned.

• Genjikai

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:23 PM

Mund you just chat shit and then start back tracking when you realised no one bite.

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:24 PM

Mr Tossone
    I wish I had the dosh

• Genjikai

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:24 PM

But its ok it was all posted in good faith.

• chancel be a fine thing

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:25 PM

Benny believe him or don’t believe him,it’s your choice. Every toon suppoter has Midhat on speed dial now, what’s so hard to believe. Either frank is being honest or he’s telling porkies. I believe him. He could show you a screen shot and then you could say he could have done that on photoshop, where does it end.

• droppy in Wallsend

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:25 PM

Jib

Not watching it now but have been really impressed with the Germans and Spanish so far.

• Mund

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:27 PM

I tried being nice mate even back tracked with what I said just to clear the air keep things positive on the blog

Then you say I chat shit lol ok mate for one I’ve never chatted any so called shit but it is what it is

• BENNY 10

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:33 PM

Mund your a flipping eejit man. I’ve had it up to here with this summer my productivity at work is plummeting because I’m on here to read guarantees about secret WhatsApp exchanges with Saudis and Mike Ashley’s henchmen arghhhhhhhhhh

• Genjikai

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:33 PM

Just like ashleys ownership of the club it is what it is.
    Just a standard fans view.
    Hiya KBA

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:36 PM

BENNY 10
    If your posts are an indicator
    your productivity at work is plummeting
    probably cos you are shit at what you do

• Boom Sheikh-Sheikh-Sheikh the Toon

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:36 PM

I hope blaming stuff on here for your lack of work productivity is a joke.
    Lack of self control is the real problem if so

• BENNY 10

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:37 PM

Jib

Haha what makes you say that? I’m not great tbh

• scott

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:38 PM

Toon22

Since you went on this crusade how many anti Ashley posts have you put on here?

How many hours have you put into this?

WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED AGAINST ASHLEY?

People on here that are sympathetic with your views & I agree with most but hope your wrong are tired of it!

Now is YOUR moment!!! The hatred for Ashley is at an all time high you now have more people listening to you but all you do is bang the same old drum!

This here with this repetitive messages is the sum total of your actions!
    Think what you might achieve putting all this time & effort into something useful against Ashley!

Just a thought!

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:39 PM

Hooray someone who has a sense of humour
    and
    Doesn’t go off on one

• chancel be a fine thing

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:39 PM

It’s understandable that people are frustrated and angry, but let’s not go punching the horse instead of the policeman.

• jon

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:39 PM

Chancel, Takem

Had to shoot last night, problems at home. 🙁

But you’ll be pleased to know I’m back having my pre sale celebratory drink, looks like I’ve got at least another 2-3 weeks to go…… Damn

🙂

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:44 PM

Some of this U21 footy is great

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:45 PM

scott

Read this

The body would have powers to undertake independent and forensic audits of club directors and financial activities when concerns have been expressed about mismanagement.

Im here to make sure the PR dont have a free ride,for those who dont post and just read this.

I suggest you Email your local MP and ask them to put MAs name forward
    Maybe its things like this im here for

😉

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:46 PM

What a goal by Puskas for Romania !!!!

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:47 PM

To post stuff on this blog that might help keep the pressure up on MA and his goons
    And maybe,just maybe get rid of the parasite

Go do the email

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:47 PM

“when concerns have been expressed about mismanagement”

You can express your concerns

😉

• chancel be a fine thing

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:48 PM

Jon, I’ll ask around, see if anyone’s got a spare liver.

• Jib

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:48 PM

I think toon22 suffers from St John the Baptist syndrome
    nobody give him access to firearms ffs

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:48 PM

Hiya JIB

How life at KBA ?

• chancel be a fine thing

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:48 PM

SJP Boycott
    ?

@SJPBoycott
    Follow Follow @SJPBoycott
    Plans for screens in Town Moor/Leazes Park are being considered. Over the next week we will be working with the council to see the logistics and whether this could be done. Would you be interested? #NUFC #boycottArsenal

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:48 PM

Have you emailed your MP yet JIB lol

😉

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:50 PM

chancel be a fine thing

Is there a website to express your interest?
    Would be nice to get more at the screen than in the ground

• oldarse

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:50 PM

toon22
    Was the bill passed

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:51 PM

Matheson said: “Under current rules, fans have no means of redressing their grievances. Fans such as those of Blackpool or Coventry or Bolton Wanderers have been treated abysmally, with their owners at fault. There has to be a mechanism to provide fans with an outlet to redress their grievances because at the moment they have nowhere to go.”

Add Newcastle to that list
    Sold the land at strawberry, and hasnt had anywhere near the recommended amount of fans fourums the FA require

Cheers MA

• droppy in Wallsend

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:53 PM

God if this blog is anything to go by, KBA must have 40-50% of fans on his books, where’s the money gone? It’s buying shills apparently lol.

Anyway going to watch U21s and make tea for she who must be obeyed.

Play nice now!

Jun 27, 2019 at 5:53 PM

oldarse

Its in the process so itll take a while, but from what ive seen which aint much yet since it was just yesterday it look promising

Its pretty much targeting owners just like MA