web analytics

Does Recent Activity With Newcastle United Enterprises Limited And St James’ Park Newcastle Limited Hold Any Significance?

Alex Taylor, an NUFC fan, who broke the news about the Bin Zayed Group’s holding company Monochrome Acquisitions Limited has a tweeted about recent activity by two subsidiaries of Newcastle United.

This is what Alex has tweeted:

Both companies have a record under “Filing History” with the description of “Satisfaction of Charge 2” and “Satisfaction of Charge 3”. Both of these are to Barclays Bank and are documented under “Supplemental Deed” and “Guarantee and Debenture”. These loans have recently been satisfied.

It is interesting that these “charges” were satisfied on June 21, 2019 but it also could be coincidental as they were created on July 1, 2009. We perused all documents dealing with these two companies and could not find anything in relation to having to be satisfied in 10 years though.

There were no such activity on the other three companies that Alex lists all of which appear on the initial loans along with Newcastle United Enterprises Limited And St James’ Park Newcastle Limited.

We’ll have to keep an eye on these other three subsidiaries and see if any activity occurs anytime soon. This could all be normal business dealings and with it being very close to the 10 year mark of the inception of these loans we would err on the side of caution that they are.

Links to the companies records at Companies House can be located here and here.

• IrishRob

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:30 PM

• RUNAWAY777

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:36 PM

I would never and i mean never call anyone who decides to there not renewing there season ticket like some on here what say iam going to support the team or back the lads give your head a shake as soon as your in SJP your supporting ashley dont dare say your not or you lot have reall lost the plot spend sometime with your family, grandchildren, you only get one chance in life

• IrishRob

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:36 PM

Has anyone thought BZG might not be the saviours we thought. Maybe they are buying it and want Ashley to run down the clock for them so they don’t have to spend money in this window.

Probably stupid, but something is not sitting right with me, probably because I’m no expert. But it feels like we are being sold and it feels like Ashley is screwing us about also. It also feels like nothing is ever gonna happen either. 3 scenarios in one.

It just makes me think something is happening that none of us have foreseen.

• Dubs Left Glove

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:36 PM

• IrishRob

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:39 PM

100% agree Runaway777. We’re loyal, we endlessly support but we are definitely not the smartest fans. Anyone who goes to a game under Ashley is part of the problem.

• WLtoon

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:41 PM

We are clutching to any shred of positivity re the takeover, and this is another example. Might be something in it, but there might not.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:42 PM

Neil I should have figured you’d move the bus as soon as I post. 🙂

MA

Right 4iiiis time to tell who the Shill of the month was.

4iiiis

Boss there was a runaway winner once again, it’s that one who has a double digit number in his name.

MA

Aye KBA did a brilliant piece of work hiring him, he comes out as so anti me over and over and over that nobody or hardly anyone suspects hims.

4iiiis

Aye……

MA

Oy, I’ve told you not to speak Geordie in front of me, you know how I feel about those fckers.

4iiiis

Oops, sorry boss, OK, Yes he’s so good at deflecting hatred on to the real Anti you brigade that they lose the plot entirely.

MA

What are we payeing him, he’s worth every spare penny we have.

4iiiis

That’s the good part boss, no pennies involved he’s happy to accept Sunderland Street food Vouchers.

MA

What the Fck are they?

4iiiis

Not sure boss, should I ask KBA.

MA

Naaah, as long as it’s working leave it alone.

4iiiis

OK boss, by the way hows the sale coming along?

MA

No comment

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:44 PM

I suppose the crane is to move him around the property!

• Genjikai

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:45 PM

EGB funny as fcuk

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:47 PM

IrishRob

If BZG were thinking like that they’d have to be total idiots, he could have sold off most of our best players by then.

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:49 PM

Hahahahaha I’ve been looking forward to the next episode of 4 Eyes and The Slug!! Class EGB
    XD

• Tom1664

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:53 PM

It’s housekeeping – if you look at the accounts filed for both companies they were both filing dormant accounts – i.e. the companies didn’t have assets or liabilities.

On that basis, there was no debt to Barclays to repay at the time these docs were filed – it was either repaid or combined with the lending to other companies within the group years ago.

It’s just to update the records at Companies House; could be part of the takeover, could just be someone’s got some time on their hands. Hopefully the former though.

• Ron Knee

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:54 PM

When does Ashley’s two-week “deadline” end?

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:55 PM

I think that something genuine and good is really happening- too much info ( too many snippets) for there not to be some serious negotiations going on.

However, one problem remains – we are dealing with Mike Ashley who is the quintessential “Bad Actor” in all of this and as such is somewhat unpredictable to say the least.

Until we have a definitive and absolute statement from BZG (or someone else) that they have now taken over the club, I don’t think any of us can be too confident purely due to the malevolent existence of MA.

• twotonearmy

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:55 PM

Do we have any reference to similar activity last year or in previous years? I remember there was a lot of activity around the Stavely saga and it all turned into nothing.

• hibbit

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:57 PM

Ron Knee
    not sure anyone even knows when it started, never mind when it ends !!!!!

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:58 PM

PS – bloody funny EGB, loved it, can’t wait for next instalment.

• Genjikai

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM

I was talking about the crane comment me

• Ron Knee

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM

hibbit

Can you remember which paper the story was in?

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM

I’ve already ordered the “4 Eyes and The Slug Box Set” going to binge watch them all at the weekend!!

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM

“Bad Actor” – A person that attempts to lie cheat or deceive. In case you were wondering.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:01 PM

The 38 Degrees action group have a petition going to have new houses built with Swift nesting sites in the bricks, if you like to see these beautiful creatures in our skies, please go to the site and sign the petition.

Robin Priestley – 38 Degrees

• BeeGuy

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:02 PM

Did this same time frame and silence prevail when Man City were purchased?

Seems 350 Million might be money needed for a war with Iran rather than buying a football club.

• hibbit

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:03 PM

Ron Knee

i think it came from the mirror and the others all picked up on it, but not 100%on that ???

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:05 PM

Sorry link didn’t come up but if you type in 38 Degrees it will be easy to find.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:08 PM

Genjikai

Aye, I thought my little skit may have a marmite aspect to it. 😉

• Jib

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:09 PM

Is cleveleys a place ?
    Is bob a shiil ?

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:09 PM

Rihanna at the cricket in Durham (Chester le Street) for those who want accuracy.

Is Jail there today? Great selfie opportunity

• Ron Knee

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:12 PM

Thanks, hibbit

This is from The Mag, 4 days ago:

The clock is ticking ever louder and Sunday Time journalist Duncan Castles has given another update.

He says he has been told that Mike Ashley has set a deadline on whether a Newcastle United Takeover is actually going to happen and that the deadline is within these next two weeks.

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:15 PM

Jib -the all knowing – just for you, Cleveleys is a small town half way between Blackpool and Fleetwood. I used to live there for quite a while which is when I adopted the sign in name. I’m now living in South Shields, my Wife’s hometown. I was born in my grandma’s house in Villa Place, just off Westgate Road and almost close enough to be under the shadow of SJP if the brewery hadn’t been between us! ?

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:16 PM

That question mark was meant to be a winking emoji.

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:17 PM

Anyway, according to Toon22 we’re all shills.

• Jib

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:20 PM

Ha ha ha
    I knew actually
    Know it well
    I have a Knotty End if you know what I mean
    Prefer Lytham the other side of the shithole
    Played at Fylde against the Great Bill Beaumont in what
    seems like another life time

• hibbit

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:20 PM

EGB

there time would be better spent stopping this harvest

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:23 PM

Played golf at both Knott a End and Lytham but not rugby, stopped playing that after leaving School. My dad pretty good though, played for Gosforth back in the day, went to watch a few times but heart was always in football, so never got into it.

• cleveleysbob

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:24 PM

Oh and agree completely about the shithole!

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:26 PM

hibbit

Aye I’m aware of that, bloody disgraceful.

I realise that many European countries as well as China may have caught them as a valuable food source but surely it’s not necessary for them to do that anymore.

• Jib

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:28 PM

I always think when I drive on the GNR past Gos’s old
    ground that some garden will have have a couple of my teeth in it
    😀

• Tony Baloney

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:30 PM

Danny Murphy fancies Phil Neville as next NUFC manager. May be time to buy a tanning salon near SJP?

• Jib

Jul 1, 2019 at 4:33 PM

I was going to mention Tracey’s twin this morning
    but didn’t want to increase the depression.