web analytics

Ayoze Perez Again Talks About Cycles In First Post-Rafa Interview

The Chronicle have a report out on comments Ayoze Perez has made to Binter Canarias Magazine.

These are the comments that Ayoze Perez made when asked about his current situation on Tyneside:

“I think five years is a long time. I’m one of those people who understands there’s a need to close a cycle to open a new one at the most opportunistic and convenient time. Perhaps this is it. I have a feeling the summer will be big”

It was back in March when Ayoze said something similar to El Chirinquito TV. This is part of what Ayoze said then:

“I believe in the cycles. I think there is a moment where you plan things, to undergo a change and I think after five years, I think it’s the moment.”

While it would be easy to attribute these latest comments on the departure of Rafa Benitez, it really does seem that Ayoze is at a crossroads and may want to start a new chapter at another club.

Of course, the loss of his brilliant compatriot will only hasten his desire to leave. If you really think about the five years that Ayoze has been with Newcastle, they have hardly been flying high.

He began his time here in the awful 2013/14 year when he had to deal with half a season under John Carver only to survive relegation on the final day.

The next year was spent under Steve McClaren before Rafa Benitez came in to try and save the team from relegation but was ultimately unsuccessful.

He then had to spend a season in the Championship followed by two seasons in which Rafa had to work miracles with an underfunded squad.

Now he will be looking at life at Newcastle without Rafa Benitez and the likelihood of another Pardew or McClaren to work under.

While we wish he would be less vocal about his desire to leave, we do understand it.

• Online Guy

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM

Bills son

You can’t compare Ashley with an errant child that you have unconditional love for man.

Giving Glasgow Rangers 4 pence for every Rangers shirt sold tells you …

…He’s a fat greedy b’stard.

Stop making a case for Ashley ..He is detested throughout the United Kingdom, and rightly so .

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM

Time.

I’ve got plenty of it now hence posting more and trying to set a mag group up in the north west.

Anyone who is interested and is North West based can ask Ed for my email.

Cheers. I think!

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:06 PM

Meant “born and bred Newcastle, live in Chicago” I suppose some will make something out of that slip.

It is a strange world where if you don’t agree with someone’s opinion you are against them and even a shill for Ashley.

• bettyswallocks

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:06 PM

Those that quickly emerge to try and negate the exposure of this load of Baloney obviously speaks volumes . Enough said!

• bettyswallocks

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:07 PM

OLG………. What’s occurring son?

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:08 PM

Bettyswallocks: What proof do you have that I am an Ashley shill? Yes, I am a spy put on a blog to disrupt it by calling Ashley a fat c@nt. That makes a lot of sense.

• outside the box

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:10 PM

posada @77….our intrepid chronicle cannot even get to st james or charnleys house to get a comment never mind abu dhabi.

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:10 PM

I’m still 100% sure it’s happening Return of the Geordi the force remains strong!!
    It just feels like going to sleep on Christmas Eve every night only to find your parents have moved Christmas to the next day so you have to wait all over again…..which my parents did every year…..which probably explains my inability to let negative thoughts into my brain whatsoever…..which would probably benefit from some professional therapy….. but I’ll worry about that later cos it’s happening!!

😀

Soon boys, really soon

• Youcancallmealan

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:12 PM

I went to the zoo the other day with the kids all they had was dogs it was a shih tzu

• Diddly

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:12 PM

The darkest hour is before the dawn.

• Ashley be gone. O.O

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:12 PM

If I had a quid for every time its happening

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:17 PM

That’s all you have Betty? I was on here a few years ago and left because of the bickering. I wanted to say some things on the takeover/fakeover and so came back. I knew it was still the Fight Club and even knew who would tear me down, but I didn’t care. I know some of it is defending territory and some of it is just picking a fight for the sake of it.

I would like evidence of me defending Ashley if that is what I am being accused of.

I do understand that changing the subject is a propaganda technique but I haven’t even done that. I have not told any lies either, about my background or support for NUFC.

• bettyswallocks

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:18 PM

Baloney bollox……….. I’m not going to waste my time highlighting and itemising all of the evidence but rest assured I would not make such an accusation in such an assured way if I wasn’t certain.

It makes me extremely angry that a prick like you and whoever you are in cahoots with think they can come on a forum where proper football fans are feeling totally frustrated and betrayed thinking they can have some influence over them.

• Ashley be gone. O.O

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:19 PM

That Lovely Chap Simon Jordan has been at it again, someone should tie him an Ashley together and throw them off the Tyne Bridge

• Jib

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:20 PM

Went to the flicks today to see “Yesterday”
    Good movie

• oldarse

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:20 PM

OO come on man were rooting for you mate started off well your lagging a bit now chin up

• bill

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:22 PM

Must admit, I had my suspicions Betty.

• Ron Knee

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:23 PM

“All my troubles seemed so far away…”

• Moonraker15

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:23 PM

Posada
    Re the Chronic sending a reporter to Abu Dhabi; my question is, why don’t they send one round to Charnley’s house? That guy gets away with murder and he’s enabling Ashley to operate as he does!

• scott

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:24 PM

Youcancallmealan

Trouble is with your one liners your surname is partridge!

• oldarse

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:24 PM

see tinman f**cked off put him to bed till heats off

• Bigjim67

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:25 PM

I’m feeling almost certain, in fact positive…..

that this takeover

by the BZG

AIN’T HAPPENING!

And we’re f#@#§¥!

• Ron Knee

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:26 PM

The Chronicle@ChronicleNUFC

Broadcaster claims Ayoze Perez could have Leicester medical ‘this week’ #nufc

• Moonraker15

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:26 PM

Ashley be gone
    What’s Simon (I love me) Jordan been saying this time.
    I imagine it’s about Rafa going to China .

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:26 PM

Betty: my first game at SJP was when I was about 11. I had hotdogs with that toxic tomato sauce on it outside the ground. I disliked Alan Gowling because he was not Supermac – I was kid FFS. I was in the Leazes end when we played Burnley and the fans would sing “Leyton James is a puff”. I watched as the runnels of p!ss ran down from those who had been at the pub. Was there when Jonny Rep scored THAT goal. Was in Miller Park in Milwaukee for the first pre-season game under McClaren. Many, many more good and bad times with NUFC.

But I am plant and just googled all of this.

• roblee7

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:28 PM

Ashley Be Gone OO vape question….some seem to react to them and some don’t. My wife and were enjoying a drink and a vape on the roof balcony in The Botanist in Newcastle in their outdoor shed things, and it set alarms off…manager and staff all rushed upstairs…we hid in a corner ?

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:29 PM

Bill @97: you are wrong. The only conspiracy here is in Betty’s mind.

• Jib

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Leighton James
    You must be a shill
    😀

• Online Guy

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Betty

Nowt..nowt at my end

Just trying to catch up with nearly a week without proper sleep. I’m Good now.

• Ashley be gone. O.O

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:32 PM

Moonraker

Rafa used Nufc, no intention of signing, Rafa is out for himself blah blah

• Youcancallmealan

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:32 PM

c’mon England

• Bills Son Is Back

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:32 PM

Online Guy

Read my post again without preconceived ideas.

I meant the CLUB not Ashley.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:33 PM

This is actually unbelievable that someone would rather attack me with totally unfounded accusations and not defend their position. As I said, I knew when I came back on that the members of the Fight Club would attack me. Never thought it would be for being an Ashley shill though.

• lesh

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:34 PM

Tony Boloney

Lesh didn’t tell you to watch yourself. Leah’s been suggesting you be less provocative and be more diplomatic in your posts. You’ve a habit of wading in when a little more subtelty might be more appropriate. Doing so might result in less kick backs.

• jane

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:35 PM

i think USA will win.

• bettyswallocks

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:35 PM

Bollox Baloney………. Ye cannert kid a kidder. That’s my last comment to you as your hierarchy stinks.

• jane

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:36 PM

sensible posters always get attacked on here by the idiots so don’t worry about it.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:36 PM

Did I spell it wrong Jib? Must have been in America too long they just make up names and spelling of names over here.

• bettyswallocks

Jul 2, 2019 at 7:37 PM

Aaaaah……. Here’s Jane now with an inane comment building up to defending the regime. So predictable.