web analytics

Report – Ayoze Perez To Leicester City For £16m Is Almost Complete

The Daily Star are reporting that Leicester City will be signing Ayoze Perez for a fee of £16m which we have to believe to be incorrect. The player is most likely gone but surely he would be worth double that figure.

Southampton are buying Championship striker Che Adams from Birmingham City for £15m. So we would be wary of that reported amount as Newcastle United should be getting much more than.

Graeme Bailey who is writer Team Talk as well as the Mirror has tweeted this out about what has happened with Perez:

It could be that Ayoze Perez is forcing a move but why to Leicester City? He has been linked with much bigger clubs and could get a move back to La Liga which he claimed was what he dreamed of.

If Ayoze Perez is sold then that would mean our top two scorers Salomon Rondon and Ayoze Perez will be gone from the club. Leaving centre-back Fabian Schar on 4 goals as the highest scorer.

In terms of the takeover happening, this does not look good unless Ashley is trying to strip as many assets out of the club as fast as he can before selling. We wouldn’t put it past him and then watch him sell the club on August 9th.

From what was the highest you could dream of to now the pits of an abyss you would never have believed just a month ago. Tyneside is in turmoil.

We are in deep trouble.

• geordietom

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:40 PM

sick to f..k of Fat ASH’s greedy money grabbing ways …

jib not in the mood to have a sense of tonight …

might go and grab a kebab though …

i’ve got a long story about a kebab anyone wanna hear it ???

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:40 PM

Takeover announced tomorrow, then this is just the very start of a crazy summer of transfers.
    One last test of the belief.
    Come on BZG get Ashley out!!!

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:41 PM

Big bob

£80m? Haha, very funny. You think Rafa would of seen anything above the first payment to spend now? No chance.

The next sap (obviously not Rafa) to take on the role under ashLIE will knowingly be complicit in the charade of being a football club.

Think McCardew. Only sh1tter, if at all possible.

• ToonRich

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:41 PM

c-dog, who is ‘denis’ wise?!!?

I know typo’s and predictive are the norm, but there is a lot of mis-spelling, even of our own players on here!!

• Genjikai

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:42 PM

Geordie tom your patta is shite.

• northernirishtoon

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:42 PM

Con of the century

Buy players with cash upfront

Sell players in instalments

What a business model

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:42 PM

Would Ashley be that stupid? Maybe not

Would he be that malicious? Absolutely, he’s a spiteful vindictive little bully boy, him and the sock puppet Charnley.

• Genjikai

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:42 PM

Bit of humour. Atleast i found it funny.

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:43 PM

Aye I saw the binman post. Wasnt sure if he was claiming the changes to compa ies house in a few days.

Captain

Are you still selling tickets to la la land. I didnt need one before but I think I need one now. My hopes are fading.

• bill

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:43 PM

Maybe, this is clearing a log jam with the takeover. Just a thought!

• Jib

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:43 PM

That Bastia game I was right at the front of the popular side
    Rep was having a laugh with linesman right in front of me
    about at the halfway line
    A team mate shouted “hey Johnny” he turned picked up a pass
    ran like lightning towards the Leazes end and unleashed a rocket
    shot that flew straight into the net.

• Tsunki

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:44 PM

Can you remember a few years back we had a smart Alec come on here testing everyones toon history knowledge, went to every game I think he reckoned? I asked him what the weather was like at KK’s first match against Bolton on his last stint, he pulled it straight off the internet somewhere which might have been the weather on Wearside but was nothing like it was on the night. Turned out he was a bit of a Googler trying to wind everyone up. He promptly disappeared. At one point I was convinced it was jib ha ha.

• kimbo

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:44 PM

Mark Bro
    I was taking the p#SS, but Almiron and Gayle upfront with pace would be interesting.

• ToonRich

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:45 PM

chancel, could the guy have just filled out a form on his system with all the info available.on the net…blanked a few lines out and screenshot…

• geordietom

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:45 PM

Genjikai …

but my shite does smell nice mate must be all the kebabs eh !

• CJ

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:46 PM

29 million profit. Well done Lee. Now we need 25 million for longstaff. Schar should bring a good profit as well, at least 6million. Go for 10 million for dubs that’s another 6. How much is that so far? 66 million. Great that’s the 50 million I promised for new players covered and we still haven’t sold lascelles. Why doesn’t anyone understand why our strategy of buying young and cheap works. Amazing. Keep up the good work Lee. Luv Mike. Oh by the way if that guy from BZG calls tell him the price has gone up as we’ve just increased the bank balance

• Genjikai

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:46 PM

Does that mean perez deal is worth more because his future wages are taken out with the deal.
    Probs a 35 mill deal there boys nearly andy carol money.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:47 PM

Tsunki: I knew you were territorial but I figured you would get over it. Doubt I will ever change Betty S’s mind. He has me pegged as a shill and that will not change.

• toonedout

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:47 PM

Don’t believe there is a takeover – bought into it at the start but not now – too many inept decisions that smell of Ashley and co – any new owner would want stability from day one ie Rafa – would want fans tied to season tickets through the door and on board and time to assess current players and recruitment – I think we are well and truly fkd – vultures circling now to pick our bones clean and leave us for dead – expect Longstaff to be next to go

• Diddly

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:50 PM

Anyone got a link for binman tweet

• bill

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:50 PM

Personally, I don’t remember many games. An age thing I suppose. I do recall Supermac’s debut hat-trick, at least I remember him getting three goals, cannot remember any of them. I remember Wyn Davies terrorising us in the game at SJP playing for Bolton Wanderers. I think he hit the woodwork two or three times.

• Tsunki

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:51 PM

So it’s reckoned that buying Rondon will appease the fans? Apar from that ship having sailed, it will appease the thinking-impaired maybe. A bit of a shoddy reward for staying in a broken household. It’s a bit like the dad telling the six year old that him and mam are getting divorced..

“Mummy and daddy can’t live together because we don’t like each other so we aren’t a family any more….. But here’s a Lego Police station…..”

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhj!!!!!!!!!”

It’s not nice when it happens let me tell you. Those Lego police stations cost a fortune. They ain’t cheap.

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:51 PM

If a takeover was happening, this is exactly how it would play out, with deals for ins and outs tied up before any announcement. If selling clubs knew we had rich owners, they would be trying to get more money for their players, and buying clubs would know we want to get rid and low ball. Yes I have a good feeling about the sale and am seeing things through that lens, but things look good to me. The things which point towards it not happening are easily faked whatsapp text messages, and Ashley fed press releases from the likes of the chronicle. People see what they want to see, but I will say again all the verifiable information points to a sale happening.

• welshy14

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:52 PM

ashley is taking the money from the players that wanted to leave. perez Hayden etc the bzg pay him the rest of th outstanding money ? maybe this is what he ment when he said in a different way

• big bob

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:52 PM

The thing is he could sell almiron,shelvey,lascells but still 50k would turn up for the arsenal game the man can do what he wants and untill the ground is empty for full matches not walking out on 59minutes then nothing will change if no one goes to ground no players will want to sign no sponsorship no TV cameras no revenue means no money and he will be gone

• kimbo

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:52 PM

I said £180m but include Longstaff and Lascelles £230m.

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:55 PM

Does anyone else think or have the feeling that the fat cnut is testing to see how far he can push us before we revolt or start protesting again?

Rafa going because of lack of ambition from the top.

Perez getting sold to prem rival whilst zero players are bought.

Not a word on the fakeover.

All just before season ticket renewal deadline.

Let’s see how far I can push them penfold. Yes boss.

Seems like a gamble and we all know how he likes too.

It’s all a game to him.

Unfortunately for us it’s more than that you fat piece of excrement.

Just fcukoff!

• Tsunki

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:55 PM

Tony – territorial? Moi? Pffft. I’m just a random poster. Ask around – when I’m not here for a while I’m not missed. In fact some even celebrate. I’m sure I heard a champagne cork popping a few streets away the last time I rage quit ha ha 😀

• kimbo

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:55 PM

Now add Hayden £245m only £105m to go and the slug has got his £350m.

• kilcline

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:56 PM

5th July

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:57 PM

Foggy, I read the other day when someone who knew what he was talking about re the house keeping of nufc companies at companies house, that it can take anything from a couple of days to a week or so for changes made to appear on the companies house website. ie The club could have been signed over to Monochrome already and we might not see the changes on the website for a week.

• bill

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:57 PM

Will he start selling the seats?

• Tony Baloney

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:58 PM

Tsunki: you can ask me anything you want about NUFC. I went to matches from when I was about 11 to 17. Had a paper round and did some potman stuff (under 18 you see) at the local working man’s club to pay for tickets. Then went to Munich for a year and University and London so didn’t see many NUFC games. Only ever been to 2 away games – Leicester and Wimbledon where I lived when I went.

I did work behind the bar at The Clurb when I was on college holidays and there were some real tw@ts in there so I knew what to expect on here. Well, there some real tw@ts at school as well so I know some of them start early and never change.

I don’t care if “Oldasre with the apt avatar” believes me and certainly don’t care what Betty S. says. I don’t mind you though (arntyahappy) even though you give it large a lot of the time.

• jane

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:59 PM

you’re right Jib was unable to google it.

• bill

Jul 2, 2019 at 10:59 PM

Kilkline, can you elucidate?

• Geordie in Oldham

Jul 2, 2019 at 11:00 PM

Chancel I couldn’t agree with you more, my post says more or less the same the sale is happening. I think that people are getting a bit carried away (not calling anybody by the way) Ashley is a business man he wouldn’t do this out of spite he loves money and wouldn’t want to lose a £1.00 never mind millions everything points to a sale and the new manager is already sorting out his new squad.

• kimbo

Jul 2, 2019 at 11:01 PM

Clark £10m, Yedlin £3m and Dummet £10m, Gayle £20m,Darlow £7m, Murphy £4m, Ritchie £10m another £64m so that is £309m.

• geordietom

Jul 2, 2019 at 11:01 PM

have to ask dunno if any one has asked it before…

can the P/L or the F/A not phone Ashley or someone in the club and find out just what is going on. surely with whats going on ( or should i say not going on) with our club someone some where has the authority to question the fat twat and get some answers one way or another …

because he’s stripping our club down to the bare bones and no one seems capable of stopping him …

• CJ

Jul 2, 2019 at 11:02 PM

Bill I remember the Bolton game which clinched promotion for us. Easter weekend and Francis Lee was playing for them as well. I also remember the interview with McDonald on tyne tees the night before the Liverpool game. “It’s your first game at St James tomorrow. Will you score? ” Yes says Malcolm a hat trick…
    Great memories of great games and great players…..God I’m old