web analytics

Club Announce New Contract And Loan Move For 22-Year-Old

Newcastle United have announced that central midfielder and Gateshead born Daniel Barlaser has signed a new contract with the club. His current deal was set to run out next summer.

The player will also go out on a season long loan with Rotherham in League One. Rotherham United were relegated from the Championship last season.

He will return to League One for another loan spell after making 39 appearances for Accrington Stanley last season. He has made 3 appearance for the Newcastle first team, all of which were in cup matches.

We are pleased that the local lad will still have an opportunity to fight for a future at Newcastle United. This is the tweet announcing the signing:

• martoon

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:34 PM

Normally you get a comment from the manager – but…………………..

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:37 PM

Another Midhat whatsapp thing on Twitter saying its off.

• NY Mag

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:37 PM

Martoon, you wanting a quote from Neil Redfearn?

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:37 PM

Lochnivar: I put surete, you fooil. It just didn’t put the funny marks over the letters.

• lochinvar

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:41 PM

Tons – the devil is in the detail
    Bit like the takeover really

• Boom Sheikh-Sheikh-Sheikh the Toon

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:44 PM

He’ll be like a new signing. Only out on loan.

• NY Mag

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:44 PM

Foggy,

Re: that tweet

Look closely at the screenshot…the guy who posted it lives in Heaton, but his phone is showing a provider called telkomsel (Indonesian telecom company)……mmmhhhh

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:44 PM

Whatsapp coming over the hill

Is it some bullish!t

Is it some bullish!t

• Toonbean

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:44 PM

At least Shola is doing some work

• lochinvar

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:45 PM

Is it tomorrow that the players return to Benton ?
    Wonder who else will be there ?

A Manager ?
    An Owner New* / Old * * please delete as appropriate
    Charnley – hardly inspiring
    Perez – where is that boy ?
    Jib and his camera for certain

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:46 PM

my American auto-correct replaces a lot of esses with zeds which I am surprised nobody has criticized me for.

• NY Mag

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:50 PM

Reads ok to me Tony
    (Must be part of the assimilation process) 😀

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:51 PM

Twitter is worse than blogs. Anybody can say anything and there are no consequences. You just have to look at Trump’s lies. I know the ITKs are never held accountable on here but that might change if yet another takeover falls through. It should change after their predictions fail as they all have. But nothing has changed as yet. If you hold them to account you get criticized for being negative.

• beermonkey

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:53 PM

Toonbean

That’s what I thought
    Could he not have got a champo club

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:53 PM

Wasn’t there mention of a French group?

I think I know the ones, originally Albanians who now reside in Paris.

They’ve made their fortune in the tourism and student resettlement industries.

Sadly due to a misunderstanding with an American man, who possesses a particular set of skills, that make him a nightmare for people like them, they won’t be able to push through any deal.

• Mindshaft

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:54 PM

Fakeover definitely off – https://twitter.com/stevetron4/status/1146431699292688385

Don’t shoot the messenger 🙂

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:54 PM

I find it incredibly strange that the person pointing out that what an ITK said would happen did not happen gets all of the blowback and the one who put the BS up in the first place gets off scot-free.

• RobLeenio

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:55 PM

Tony, man, you’ve had your fair share of flack from various places, I’m not going to start giving you grief over a USA vs UK English spelling on your phone.

I assumed you’d been over there so long you’d been naturalized (sic)

😉

• RobLeenio

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM

Mindshaft lol

• hibbit

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:57 PM

Tony Baloney
    for a new starter you want to change a lot of things who’s going to hold you accountable i wonder ?????

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:58 PM

Hibbit: what do I want to change? Just because I am new does not mean I am wrong. I have no idea why you are all having a go at me over nothing.

Jul 3, 2019 at 3:59 PM

Taking turns, it seems.

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:00 PM

Tony

You mentioned autocorrect ya shill. Lol

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:00 PM

People being held accountable for what they say is hardly a novel approach.

• Jib

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:01 PM

NY
    I was thinking Chris Mort / Freshfields
    and Andrew Henderson / Eversheds
    at the same time

and it came out Greenfields – the human brain is a wondrous thing

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:03 PM

Yes droppy: I changed the subject again on purpose to obscure the fact that Ashley is lying and that I am his stooge. And it wasn’t to obscure folk singers from the ’50’s which apparently is allowed.

• ilovetoon8788

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:06 PM

Isn’t it so freaking obvious the takeover is off???

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:06 PM

I know there are some stupid cliques on here but I honestly don’t see what they get out of the constant jibes at me. Do you want me to leave? Is that your point?

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:06 PM

Tony

You see you’re learning. You can have an opinion as long as you ask which one you should have first.

Don’t let it get to you man, we’re all just words on a screen.

• Mindshaft

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:06 PM

how come everybody is a shill all of a sudden ?

• ilovetoon8788

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:06 PM

Players are being sold and new contract given to fringe players.

What more proof some people need that takeover is dead in the water?

• lesh

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:08 PM

Jib

The human brain is a wondrous thing but what about yours,

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:08 PM

It is like dealing with a bunch of 12 year old schoolyard bullies.

• Mindshaft

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:09 PM

• hibbit

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:09 PM

Tony Baloney

that chip on your shoulders a mile wide, plenty to say about others what you would charge what you would’t, anyone answers back you spit your dummy out and cry wolf, i think your here for one reason and one reason only and that’s to cause as much disruption as possible.
    i think your a wum and i have done for a while,

#divide and conquer

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:11 PM

Mindshaft

I was joking. Hence the lol.

Tony was accused of being a shill for mentioning cricket the other day.

I myself am a shill/Jib alt as I asked Toon22 a direct question once.

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:11 PM

Droppy: it’s not getting to me, it is confusing me. If it carries on I know who will look stupid, apart from to their fellow territorialists, if that is a word.

• RobLeenio

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:13 PM

Tony “If you hold them to account you get criticized for being negative.”

You’re falling into the trap of mixing up someone who is ‘in the know’ with someone who has heard snippets and passed them on. In the case of Dubai Mickey, he told me in February that Sheikh Khaled had done due diligence and was interested in buying us. He also told Bambams.

That didn’t hit the blog until the announcement from the Sun. It was just speculation until then, when it come out in the Sun, it became substantiated. Of course, it was never guaranteed to happen, just it was guaranteed as a process.

Bambams gets genuine snippets too, from a few contacts I know he has, and tends to pass them on in full and unedited.

The point is, these lads share genuine info and always say it’s up to us to believe or make of it what we want to.

I imagine (hope) that the majority of those who share are in a similar position, so why should there be any criticism aimed at them? Others are perhaps less reliable, but to tar everyone with the same brush will just put anyone off ever posting anything and remove one of the most interesting aspects of this comments section.

• rozehnal

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:14 PM

Am I the only one hoping all our best players leave and we don’t get anyone in including a manager.

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:15 PM

Hibbit: petty namecalling is not “answering back”. What have I “cried wolf” about? You have no idea what you are talking about. You accused me of being a fake NUFC fan the other day. I have no idea what your agenda is but it is pretty pathetic.

1 2 3 6