web analytics

Club Announce New Contract And Loan Move For 22-Year-Old

Newcastle United have announced that central midfielder and Gateshead born Daniel Barlaser has signed a new contract with the club. His current deal was set to run out next summer.

The player will also go out on a season long loan with Rotherham in League One. Rotherham United were relegated from the Championship last season.

He will return to League One for another loan spell after making 39 appearances for Accrington Stanley last season. He has made 3 appearance for the Newcastle first team, all of which were in cup matches.

We are pleased that the local lad will still have an opportunity to fight for a future at Newcastle United. This is the tweet announcing the signing:

• c-dog

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:54 PM

Jib

“Tis just the way modern Britain is I’m afraid”

Are you saying ye olde England is no more?
    I sigh

• Ashley be gone. O.O

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:54 PM

Burgundy and white.

Didn’t catch reg but it had orange letters/symbols on the under carriage.

Heading straight towards the training ground.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:55 PM

I really don’t want to be part of the Fight Club. The reason I stayed off here for years was the bickering and I do not want to be part of it. I came on because I thought this was a pivotal time and that as a long time, and die hard fan I should get involved. Maybe I p1ssed a few off by questioning whether a boycott would work and whether the current fan groups had the organizational skills to make it work. Maybe it was my stance against firebombs or bothering Charnley’s family? Most of the other stuff I am behind as long as you don’t get arrested for it.

I would also say my stance about boycotts has softened in the last couple of weeks as there is a gradual acceptance that Ashley might stay. I think we will be relegated if he does barring some miracle – and by miracle I mean sticking to his word.

• welshy14

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:56 PM

cheers ashley……bairns crying

• NY Mag

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:57 PM

Toon22,

Touché, good comeback 🙂

• Swlabr

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:57 PM

S’pose there’s always the chance that Longstaff will refuse to move.

• Jib

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:57 PM

count you seem to have acquired an extra vowel in your username

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHA droppy take a bow son!!

😀

Apart from Jib’s takeover timeline prophecy which I have adopted as my new holy scripture and am chanting over and over until it comes true…
    “WhatsApp coming over the hill?
    Is it some bull shit??”
    Is the single best thing I’ve ever read on the blog!

• Ashley be gone. O.O

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:58 PM

Jib

Regarding your list of posters

The only person I got grief off when I started posting was Jeff from Benwell, everyone on your list were fine.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 4:59 PM

Jib: I said the same yesterday about Oldarse’s avatar and also his name. Better get back to folk songs from the 50s as that seems to be OK on a NUFC blog.

I can’t be seen talking to you though. I know it will only get worse if I do that.

• oldarse

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:00 PM

Baloney show me were firebombs were mentioned probs me but it was again STINK BOMBS nume nuts

• count

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:01 PM

Jib, as I’ve explained previously; the name is there to draw out ad-hommers. Saves time.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:01 PM

Jib: are you just repeating what I say now? I called him “Count minus the O” the other day.

• NY Mag

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:01 PM

Folk songs are OK after 10pm…..

🙂

• c-dog

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:01 PM

Ashley be gone. O.O

Keep it above the belt fella
    A leopard can change his username

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:01 PM

CaptainAmeriMag

Thank you kind sir.

My belief in the thunder of hooves carrying forth a white knight to save us is waning.

But I have plenty of silly and gallows humour.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:02 PM

Oldarse: it was Dubai Micky saying to firebomb SD stores like Ashley would be in there and not regular workers.

• geordiemark

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:02 PM

hey ladies and gents theres no need for us to fight each other this is what ashley wants, instead of venting with each other vent with him in mind make the club a very toxic club for ashley ever to walk in make newcastle upon tyne as toxic as hell, i call this payback see how he likes it

• oldarse

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:05 PM

Baloney you sound like a 16 year old pathetic

• count

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:06 PM

Tony, might want to consult your lawyers before throwing such accusations around, haha

• count

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:06 PM

The firebomb ones I mean

• oldarse

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:07 PM

Baloney now if you don’t mind some good posters on here I want to read SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHush

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:07 PM

Sheikh Khaled is releasing a song on Spotify

My Midhat brings all the boys to the yard.

• count

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:08 PM

Tony is either a bit delicate, or a plant.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:09 PM

I don’t know what I am supposed to say when I am called a shill for Ashley and Hibbett says he knows that I have never followed NUFC and am a fake. Presenting no evidence, I might add.

Maybe I have posted too much for some people’s liking but as I have said before I am sat with my laptop watching the cricket and I am also thinking and reading about NUFC.

• Jib

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:10 PM

Jail for Ashley
    Jun 19, 2019 at 9:15 AM
    If I’d known all along that all it took for jane to leave the blog and take with her deliberately inane and insincere comments was the suggestion of firebombing a few tat shops then I would have mentioned it years ago

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:11 PM

Maybe Midhat is recruiting for a new band.

LinkedIn Park.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:11 PM

Oldarse: am I the one name calling (apart from a dig at counts name) or starting fights?

• MarkBro

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:11 PM

So Charnley is obviously at the office dealing with selling perez and Barlaser.

So why no update????

There is no update, thats why, no take over.

Lets get a manager in and work towards securing premier league status and ousting fatty

• TomaKaThor

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM

Jib is Jane, i barely pay attention to him but i thought that was common knowledge

• NY Mag

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM

Droppy,

Very good that one

• Moonraker15

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:12 PM

Baloney
    I don’t recall anyone advocating Harassing Charnley’s family. However camping outside his house is not illegal and quite common for important people like him!

• West Lancs Geordie

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:13 PM

To all you plane spotters & helicopter enthusiasts . You’re as bad all this media spreading all this fake news . Never believe anything about NUFC because it’s all crap. Toxic Tawt was never going to sell the Club , he just wanted Rafa to make him another pile of cash and Rafa wisely pulled the plug. So he’ll get his money by selling any decent players we may have. Longstaff next , then Dubravka, Almiron ,Lascelles etc etc . Who in their right mind is he going to get to manage this once great club. Perhaps Avram Grant, Mark Hughes , David Moyes or perhaps Sam Allardyce.The Managers Association should be recommending that their members stay well away from Newcastle.
    It’s a gonna.
    Lie after lie ,after lie.
    I’m done with this Club.

• lochinvar

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:15 PM

Manchester City are set to sign Spain midfielder Rodri from Atletico Madrid for a club record £62.6m after paying his release clause, says the La Liga side.

A sense of prespective

• lochinvar

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:15 PM

perspective

• Jib

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:15 PM

West Lancs Geordie
    Don’t slam the door as you flounce out

• Tony Baloney

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:16 PM

I would have put up the old joke about being well balanced, I have a chip on both shoulders, but Hibbit would not have got it.

• Markaccus

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:16 PM

I saw that Hellicopter too as my metro was around Ilford Rd heading to South gos. Not really sure how to guage the distance correctly but it was in the direction of Benton. Was mostly white with a darkish red colour. Probably nowt of importance, like

• MarkBro

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:17 PM

Id happily protest outside of speckys house.

The bloke is as bad as mike. At least hes up here. He must know the pain we’re in but he says zilch. How can a couple of blokes in such power of NUFC cause so much hatred but still refuse to talk

• Markaccus

Jul 3, 2019 at 5:17 PM

It was quite large as jelly whoppers go, too.