web analytics

Eleven Youngsters Sign New Deals At Newcastle

The club have announced that eight youth players have signed new contracts at the club in addition to three youngsters who have signed their first professional contracts.

Here are the tweets announcing the deals.

The eight young players who have signed new contracts are: goalkeeper Nathan Harker, defender Lewis Cass, forward Thomas Allen, defender/midfielder Owen Bailly, left-back Liam Gibson, midfielder Mo Sangere, left-back Oliver Walters, and defender Stefan O’Conner.

We did a report yesterday on three of these youngsters as they have been called up to train with the first team at the start of pre-season. Those players are Thomas Allen, Nathan Harker, and Mo Sangare.

Also signed to their first professional contracts are right-back Ryan Barrett, goalkeeper Dan Langley, and central midfielder Jack Young.

Ryan Barrett had announced signing his contract on his own Twitter page.

We wish all of these youngsters congratulations and the best of luck!

• Jib

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:17 PM

Jail I was at Blackbushe too
    Graham Parker (Hold back the Night )
    was on the bill also

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:18 PM

Muz

You think the new owner are living up some tree?
    Would like to start their ownership of the club winning over previous loyal fans

Or maybe having MAs PR views are more likely ?

• Mag :P

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:19 PM

Haha why do you care so much Tony?

Its Bobby’s life quit moaning at him.

Poor fella probably feels like he can’t win no matter what.

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:20 PM

The main difference between me and Tony my agenda is against MA

Tony wants to simply bicker

Most people disagree with my methods but see where I’m going with it

Hiya

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:20 PM

Swblar: Bobbybee has absolutely not clarified his position.

He hs said many times on here that he didn’t care whether if was Westwood or Ashley who owned the team that he would still go to the match.

If it was Ardilles or Dalglish, he would still go.

• Swlabr

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:21 PM

Toon22….true.

• Our Toon

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:21 PM

There is no takeover, never was a possibility. Whilst we all sit in hope of the impossible the clock ticks away and another window draws to a close. Few protests that rafa, not anywhere near what it wouldve been like if an apparent takeover wasnt lurking in peoples minds.

Played for mugs again, October / Novemebr the game will continue!!

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:21 PM

Hiya Tony

• Tinman

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:21 PM

I have to say, if I ever did feel like trolling this is the first place I’d go. Seems exceptionally easy.

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:22 PM

Rob

My understanding is that G-Maol is the one used by miltary.

Can anyone remember who FCB lawyers are. Saw someone on twitter saying Farnborough/ Blackbushe is close to where his lawyers offices are.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:22 PM

Frog: I am not bicketing> I am asking people to be accountable for what they have said.

YOU.

But now mainly Boobybee and DubaiMicky.

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:23 PM

It’s never MAs fault

• Muz

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:23 PM

toon22 – they’d win over fans just by purchasing the club. New owners would need to put a manager in place and sort the squad out; making sure fans who have given up their season ticket won’t be on the top of their priorities when if they do come in.

• TomaKaThor

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:24 PM

Just read what Nolan said, ”Mike is not one to move the goal posts” wtf lmao, What are the odds on Nolan to be our next manager? Because thats bizarre for him to come out with that ludicrous nnssense.

• Pain in the Blog

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:25 PM

I have said on this blog a couple of times that I believe that toon22, rather than being an individual, is actually a small group of posters using the same nickname and avatar. My reasoning has been based on the constant flip between the reasonably sensible posts, repetitive jargon and the banal one-liners that reek of a 12 year old annoying little smart arse.

In response to Tony Baloney’s early ‘morning after’ excuses the following two posts were submitted at the same time.

“toon22
    Jul 5, 2019 at 1:46 PM
    Tony

Tell again how those accounts are proper mint

It’s a popular view point among toon fans”

and

“toon22
    Jul 5, 2019 at 1:46 PM
    Tony

Hiya”

One from one of the WUMs and the other from the smart arse kid. Then some four minutes later, this post…

“toon22
    Jul 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM
    We won’t let you bicker and argue as a way to defend MA”

This is the older, more intelligent and almost reasonable member of the toon22 cabal who surfaces occasionally. He even addresses himself/herself/themselves as “we”.

It’s not proof but it definitely lends weight to the theory.

• Stardust

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:25 PM

But Tony, surely everybody that has decided to take a stand against Ashley at some point has to make that decision. I’ve got a ticket and the other day I decided to not go. Bobby has also made that decision. People’s opinions can change.

• RobLeenio

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:26 PM

Tony, did you read my message on the last thread?

Bobby’s not a hypocrite, man, he’s a good lad who loves his team and is seriously conflicted over whether to go to the match or not. Same as all of us.

Difference is, he’s already paid for his ticket so any difference he makes by not being there is only ever symbolic. That’s why people are praising him, because he’s decided to do something completely selfless and perhaps worthless in the long run, to show solidarity with his fellow fans.

You really do need to get over yourself mate. I’ve been accused of being the blog Police in the past. You’re in danger of becoming the blog Witchfinder General.

• Stardust

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:28 PM

You’re just sounding like a silly little kid. It’s pointless being on here if you’re getting in such a state. Are you 50yr old or 15?

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:28 PM

The A30 runs that way, i think from the M25 to the Southampton turn it is the A30(M). Further SW along that road, is where Swampy, Mole and his pals protested against the construction of the bypass part of that road.

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:28 PM

Muz

Your opinion is exactly what KBA would have people believe

Your reasoning is meant to prevent people ditching their season ticket, no different to pretending to sell or buy a player

Any new owner is walking into s broken club, a total mess. Your saying they would start fixing the damage by peeing off those loyal fans who ditched their tickets due to MA

Jog on

• Our Toon

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:29 PM

Rob

Completely agree on what you said about Bobbybee, I’ve had plenty if run ins with him but no one should be questioning his commitment or love for the club. What Bobby has suggested says alot about him as a fan than it does about most others, he has paid for a ticket in advance but still willing to boycott a game!!

• Just a fan

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:29 PM

Just hope Dubai doesn’t leave the blog because of T
    Can’t even bare to say his name.

• geordietom

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:30 PM

MAGP…

dont say charm where the Frog …:D

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:30 PM

Yes pain I’m loads of people lol

I’ve been all sorts, my favourite was being some kind of psychology professor doing some kind of experiment

• geordietom

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:30 PM

😀

• geordietom

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:31 PM

change of topic …

while i was getting blood tests yesterday . there was a guy ( a sikh) had last seasons toon top on . i asked him what does he think about Fat Ash he he said more or less the same as we say on here . got me blood test done . he came up shook me hand and said i’am going for the new top when i’ve finished here. i said where from .well when he said S/D i had to bite me toungue . and not fire into him . he also said if you see me in town dont forget to say hi … i dont think so … man was a prick …

• Stardust

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:31 PM

Toon22

Hiya Midhat

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:31 PM

I will never stop going. It is in my blood. None of you can stop me going, not Mike Ashley, nobody. I am disabled now and this is my one pleasure in life. How dare you try to take that away from me! I am hurt beyond belief I tell ya.

Oh, boycott the first game of the season you say? OK. Forget everything I just said. If that is the blog consensus I will go along with that. I am only 62 so I can change my mind again next week.

• Genjikai

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:32 PM

We are all toon22.

• Our Toon

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:32 PM

This blog is the perfect example of why Ashley gets to make every fan look like a mug. To self absorbed in abusing and bickering with each other than to use that energy and unite against Ashley

• Genjikai

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:32 PM

Except for tony hes a shill.

• Just a fan

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:32 PM

It’s fifty years since the moon landing this year.
    I wonder how Mr tuff will wedge that into a dig at jib.

• Nostradamus " Mike Ashley The Clown "

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:32 PM

The weird thing about Ashley, I remember a news report were he said something like, I will kick your fcuking ass to a NUFC fan when he was approached.

So Mr Hard Man when he had all his Cockney knees up mother brown cronies with him, but to scared to say what’s going on at the club?

Mr Ashley, if that Newcastle supporter was me you wouldn’t have got to the word kick, be a man you pussy and let the faithful know what’s going on, come on you chicken shit.

• toon22

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:33 PM

Midhat was a simple wind up merchant
    It was a prank

Sadly it was the best straws available while people were clutching

• Stardust

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:34 PM

Toon22 you’ve been outed mate.

Midhat all along

• Tatforsale Mikey

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:34 PM

Tony the tosser

• Stardust

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:34 PM

Hiya

• Jib

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:35 PM

For the sale Ashley was using Andrew Henderson
    at Dentons their address is central London
    1 Fleet Pl, Farringdon, London EC4M 7WS

• Muz

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:35 PM

You live in cloud cuckoo land if you think a new owner coming in would waste any time by telling people who had binned season tickets off they can have them back. For one thing, they’d likely have to take them off someone who had already bought that ticket. That’s why I’ve said people who do sacrifice their ticket now are brave and bold for doing so but being a bit thick that fact whizzed over your head.

You own a season ticket? You given it up? Nah, course you don’t. You’re here to wind people up.

• RobLeenio

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:36 PM

toon22, if you think that the whole sheikhover was an elaborate plan by Mike Ashley and KBA to deflect attention from Rafa going, how do you think that’s worked out for them?

Serious question, I’m honestly interested in what you think.