web analytics

Eleven Youngsters Sign New Deals At Newcastle

The club have announced that eight youth players have signed new contracts at the club in addition to three youngsters who have signed their first professional contracts.

Here are the tweets announcing the deals.

The eight young players who have signed new contracts are: goalkeeper Nathan Harker, defender Lewis Cass, forward Thomas Allen, defender/midfielder Owen Bailly, left-back Liam Gibson, midfielder Mo Sangere, left-back Oliver Walters, and defender Stefan O’Conner.

We did a report yesterday on three of these youngsters as they have been called up to train with the first team at the start of pre-season. Those players are Thomas Allen, Nathan Harker, and Mo Sangare.

Also signed to their first professional contracts are right-back Ryan Barrett, goalkeeper Dan Langley, and central midfielder Jack Young.

Ryan Barrett had announced signing his contract on his own Twitter page.

We wish all of these youngsters congratulations and the best of luck!

• bill

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:34 PM

Why are you guys giving baloney oxygen?

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:36 PM

I will never give up my ticket. No matter what anybody says on here. I am disabled but it is my life and I am going no matter what. I go to every game so you can all just STFU.

My life, NUFC.

NUFC, my life.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:38 PM

Until I don’t.

hypocrite.

• willowdalerez

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:39 PM

Ed’s got a new post up

• oldarse

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:39 PM

OK Balooney you have a lot to say regarding other peoples outlooks, what is your outlook on the alternatives.

• Prestonmag66

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:40 PM

Tony, with all due respect what gives you the right to demand an explanation? You’re just another poster on a blog. You’re not the Spanish inquisition (no-one expects the Spanish inquisition 🙂 ) neither are you in any way any form of police. We have heard you, so let it drop buddy.

• RUNAWAY777

Jul 5, 2019 at 5:23 PM

Respect to all them that have had enough of ashley and not renewed there season tickets it will take time to get over what yous have done took me a while but now got myi firestick which i take all over when work broad so never miss a match these days and ashley get no mony off me happy days lads

1 4 5 6