web analytics

Four Fixtures Have Been Rescheduled After Selection For Live Coverage

The club has announced via Twitter and their homepage that four fixtures have been rescheduled due to being selected for live television coverage.

The following matches have been rescheduled:

• Newcastle’s away fixture at Tottenham’s new stadium has been moved from 3PM Saturday, August 24th to 4:30PM Sunday, August 25th.
  • Newcastle’s away fixture against Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday, September 14th has been moved up from 3PM to 12:30PM
  • Newcastle’s home fixture against Brighton on Saturday, September 21st has been pushed back from 3PM to 5:30PM.
  • Newcastle’s away fixture at Leicester City and Ayoze Perez Saturday, September 28th has been pushed back from 3PM to 5:30PM.

• Dagwoodz

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:32 AM

Bus rolling along this morning!

Of course, three of the four are away fixtures.

before I forget…much respect to Hibbit, Fog and Bobbybee. If I were there I would be doing the same. Alas, I can only refrain from making any purchases that fatten the greedy bastid’s billfold.

• one fine day

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:35 AM

After reading bobby bees post
    Rather see him as the main guy on Nust
    Passion in bounds .we know that
    Says it like he sees it
    And no secret agenda like our wannabe gangsta wraith

• lesh

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:36 AM

RobLeenio

Somebody likened me to a dog that growls at someone (Baloney) when others wonder why. Sometimes animals are more sensitive than humans eh?

• lesh

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:38 AM

As Ryder’s saying there’s no bid on the table from BZG, why can I see a parallel to Staveley’s attempts to buy the club?

• WLtoon

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:38 AM

Looking at those 4 fixtures we will do well to get a point the way we are heading.

• kev1664

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:38 AM

Trial by TV again for us. Sky hoping we implode and go down. They’ll be particularly interested in Perez scoring against us.

• hibbit

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:39 AM

anybody know how many 5/10 year deal season tickets there are ???????????

• geordietom

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:39 AM

repost …
    Dm …#19

cant blame you mate but we know some one who will..

• one fine day

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:40 AM

Right off to take my seat at the rugby league and the 3% beer
    Hoping for some good news. Out of the U.K. Today

• lesh

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:40 AM

Brighton away and a 5.30 kickoff.

Sky considered the travelling fans again!

• RobLeenio

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:40 AM

lesh, I responded on the last page – fair play, you obviously have a 6th sense on these matters, you were right and I was wrong and I take it back.

Funny how some posters start off being perfectly reasonable but eventually their true colours come through. I guess with your long history on here, you’ve become very good at spotting those with that thin veneer of gentility.

• Bobbybee

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:41 AM

Hibbett, fair enough, but you get my point? I don’t pay as much as everybody else because I’m disabled, so I pay a lump sum in March I think? Put a bit by each month and do it that way. So he’s got my money already. If it turns out I’m the only empty seat in the stadium, what it is the point? But if there’s huge holes everywhere I’ll stay away. Maybe then others will too. Who knows? I’m in now so there you go. Let’s see how it pans out for the Arsenal game first. The ground should be virtually empty if everybody is being honest. If you satmy 10k tickets, it’s now 9999 🙂

• kev1664

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:41 AM

Hibbit,

I seem to recall around 20k, could be completely wrong.

• hibbit

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:41 AM

if Ashley’s still the owner hope Perez gets a hat trick.

• RobLeenio

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:42 AM

Anyone else really looking forward to Bobby, Hibbit and others who are boycotting posting on the match day blog?

Neggrs be afraid! Be very afraid!

😮

• NY Mag

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Lesh,

Yes, I was joking (telling fibs)

• geordietom

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:43 AM

funny how the club can release these change in fixtures. why no other info coming out . just saying like …

• Bobbybee

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Say, even. Fat fingers, small keyboard.

• hibbit

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:45 AM

100% with you Bobby get exactly what you mean and it’s a very fair point

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:45 AM

This is getting beyond a joke now!

Why is there no info from club or buyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So frustrating!

• Sheikh Unknown

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:46 AM

Well if there has been no bid, why the hell have the Bin Zayed Group set up Monochrome Acquisitions Limited?

And if there has been no bid, surely the club won’t be sold, so where the hell is the new manager?

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:47 AM

Bobby

I have done all of the walk outs and boycotting of matches.

Look on TV and its full and just thought “What was the point in that”.

So I get what you are saying.

• Bobbybee

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:47 AM

I don’t want to see us destroyed though. Coventry nearly dropped out the league. He needs to go this season so we can get back to supporting the club. I certainly don’t want to see Perez scoring a hattrick. Break my heart ffs.

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:47 AM

Sheikh Unknown

We know there has been a heads of terms. So I don’t get all of this no bid cr@p Ryder is putting out.

• Bobbybee

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:49 AM

When has Ryder ever known anything? A disgrace to journalism, but the whole MSM is a joke now. Just propaganda.

• outside the box

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:50 AM

hibbit / bobby one of the benefits of no season tickets is to find a good club/pub get in early get the best seats and enjoy a pint ….or get in sky and get crowd round …you will have money ..if cashley goes i am sure you if you want you will be able to buy new season tkts …

• Shot Bru

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:50 AM

one fine day

Are you in Parramatta watching the Roosters and Tigers by any chance?

• kev1664

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:51 AM

Sheikh,

It seems the Chronicle will report anything the club says, much like the Perez money going back into the transfer kitty, so the club are probably saying that to ryder and co.

I think of two possibly scenarios.
    1. No deal has been agreed/ is being discussed.
    2. It’s a private sale, there is no such thing as a bid and Ashley’s side don’t want to talk or let it know that the deal is ongoing.

How many times have we heard that in takeovers nothing should be heard until its virtually done.

• WLtoon

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:51 AM

Never known a month like this as far as being frustrated about the club. Silence Is Golden. Hmmm , Is it really?

• hibbit

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:53 AM

people have in the past focused on the ST holders, but a major problem we now face are the walk ups there’s no doubt in my mind Ashley will flood the the city with very cheap tickets to counter act and undermine an boycott

• dig-n-dig22

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:53 AM

It looks like Sky see us as the season’s wooping boy’s

The fact that the changed games are away suggests that extra games won’t be shown at SJP

I wonder why?

• hibbit

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM

any boycott

• Sheikh Unknown

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM

Foggy

The Chronicle have got to be in the pay of the club as they’ve done sod all to pressurise the club looking for answers. Where the hell is Charnley, why aren’t the Chronicle at SJP pressing him?

• Bobbybee

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:55 AM

Outside the box, I’ve bought mine already mate. I buy it in March because I’m on the 15 year deal. He’s got my money. I expected Rafa to stay. I’m doing this out of solidarity with the lads. I make no bones though, having paid for my seat, if the ground is full after all this, I will go back. I’m being totally honest. I just hope everybody else is.

• hibbit

Jul 5, 2019 at 10:58 AM

dig-n-dig22

to keep any damage localised thus limiting any bad exposure to SD/Ashley

• bettyswallocks

Jul 5, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Bobby………… Chapeau a toi as the French would say. Can’t have been an easy decision but it is the right one. I remember several years ago on here having the same die hard stance as you about not boycotting when Tsunki and others were suggesting that to continue to give Ashley the satisfaction of our presence at the ground was tantamount to agreeing with his disrespectful way of running the club.
    I remember debating it and stubbornly refusing to boycott as I argued it was a deep rooted instinctive urge to support the team and not to allow the politics behind the scenes to prevent me. Tsunki et al argued strongly that this is what Ashley was relying on to keep filling his pockets at our expense. Whether they were right or not at the time has probably been proven as they aredefinitely right now and we have to make a collective stand against this piss take from the Fat Greedy arsehole that is the owner of our great club.

• dig-n-dig22

Jul 5, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Foggy 24

Ryder has always been a sympathetic voice peace for the Fat Tw@t. Ryder always brought out the violin when Rafa was begging Fatty for transfer funds.

• welshy14

Jul 5, 2019 at 11:04 AM

if ashley sells the club he will love nothing better then to see loyal fans turned down for season tickets and not be able to get one for years a think it’s his one last knife in the back before he goes

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Lee Ryder said the Almiron deal was dead in the water, the next day he was holding up the shirt.

• clinath@ed

Jul 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Lesh
    The Brighton game is at home, it’s just written badly. I read it the same first time.