web analytics

One More Shoe To Fall – Let’s Hope It’s Positive For The Club

Neil reported earlier today that Peter Redding, the Geordie journalist in the UAE for Capital Radio, said the statement soon to be released by the Sheikh led BZG would be the last word on their takeover attempt.

Peter said it would finalize the takeover one way or the other.

Here’s the tweet from James (@ToonCaboom) about three hours ago.

Chronicle reporter Lee Ryder is still sticking by the club’s whispers that the owner has still not received a bid yet – but not sure why they would believe Ashley given his long history of lies at Newcastle.

This man simply cannot be trusted – we all know that.

Mike Ashley – Newcastle owner – but not for long?

Peter Redding said that it’s simply not true and a bid has been made to Ashley and they say it’s £350M.

If Sheikh Khaled reports he tried but couldn’t buy Newcastle, then it’s becasue Mike Ashley doesn’t want to sell and he should come out and tell the truth for a change.

If that happens then our fans will do av everything they can to force out the owner – to save the club from any further damage – but any demonstrations and the like will need to be peaceful.

We should remember that potential new owners will be watching and could potentially come in and buy the club.

But that’s only if the Sheikh comes out and says he was unable to buy the club.

The excellent news would be that they have bought the club and then we’ll ask the Chronicle why they kept reporting, since May 26th, that Ashley had not received a bid for the club.

Maybe becasue that’s what Ashley told them.

But there have been two sets of facts – one from the club and one from Newcastle – both cannot be true.

But if BZ do manage to buy the club, they will presumably name their manager and if it’s Jose Mourinho then – wait for it – Ashley may even have told the truth about not wanting to give Rafa a new deal because it would cost the new owners a £6M buyout clause.

But the Sun reporter Justin Allen, who broke the takeover news, has already said that Rafa was the manager BZG wanted.

So there’s one more shoe to fall – and we hope it’s positive for Newcastle fans and the club.

Losing Rafa was a severe and unnecessary blow the club will find difficult to overcome.

And like yesterday – pretending nothing was wrong – is like putting your head in the sand – but come to think of it that’s the way Ashley has run the club since May, 007.

It’s like having an elephant in the room and nobody comments on it.

But if Ashley leaves and Sheikh Khaled comes in – there could still be dancing in the streets in Newcastle very soon.

We have to hope and pray some good news is on the way.

We need it.

Howay The Lads!!

• oldarse

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:46 PM

So correct if I’m wrong but Baloney can sound incoherent one minute the perfectly coherent the next that tells me that somebodies loading the gun could Glib be about somewhere or I’m I trying to be too clever.

• Hail Wor Ashley

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:47 PM

Tony I agree with you to a degree. That’s the problem with absolutists, they paint themselves into a corner, apparently ideologically pure and uncompromising so that when they do change their mind they ruin their whole image and claim to superiority based on it.

Better to just recognising grey areas from the start.

Saying that, I’m not sure what else you want from Bobby? The stock in his words have dropped as they’re incongruent with his past words, just take note and move on.

• scott

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:47 PM

This may be nothing

7 Arabs to be picked up from a private hanger at ncle airport at 7pm plus an interpreter off a private jet from London they have requested a blacked out luxury minibus to be taken to the Vermont hotel anyone got any friends there? Could easily be unrelated but this pickup is strange!

• Markaccus

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:47 PM

Diddly, I don’t think there is an M30. I tried to find out where that was

• Tongue in Sheikh

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:48 PM

Lmao droppy

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:50 PM

Chopper watch

Blatantly going to land at luton airport isnt it!!!

• Tinman

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:50 PM

Hawld on a minute. I’m not on here all the time but I’m sure this scott has spouted bollox before. Can one of the die hard blog police confirm?

And Scott, if I’m wrong, apologies.

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:51 PM

Scott those 7 Arabs must read the blog, they’ve come over special to take Tongue in Sheikh up on his generous offer from yesterday!
    You’re gonna have face cramps by the time you’re finished bonny lad!!
    😉

• Tatforsale Mikey

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:51 PM

Rob #175 your right I met him at York races what a horrible scruffy twat he was telling people to move go away loved himself tosser

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:51 PM

Tony Baloney is turning in to a right royal pain in the ar$e isn’t he???

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:51 PM

Foggy: I am calm. If anybody can refute what I am saying about Frog and Dubai Mickey then go ahead. Or just say I am full of sht without any backup. Or that I am talking rubbish. Again without any backup.

What has Dubai Micky said that has come true? But you all hang on his every word. Oh, he lives in Dubai, he must know the Royal Family there.

• Diddly

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:51 PM

Blackbushe airport Hampshire markaccus may have got me roads wrong

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:52 PM

JFA: refute anything I have said!!!!!

• Bobbybee

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:52 PM

Yes Tony, I’m a hypocrite. I am, after all, the only person in the history of the world who has ever changed his mind. I’m sitting here in sackcloth and ashes whilst flaggelating myself with a metal tipped whip. Our lass is going crazy about the blood, but I deserve it fully.
    If you read what I’ve said, I’ve bought my ticket. Whether I go or not doesn’t matter now, he’s got my money so it would make no difference either way. I’m doing this in solidarity after literally stating awake all night soul searching. I can’t keep on saying I hate Ashley and not try to move him. If he doesn’t sell up, I’ll have to reconsider because I’m not prepared to damage the club beyond repair a la Coventry and Blackburn.
    So, if you want to call me names, knock yourself out. Have you never changed your mind? I’ll change mine again if the ground is full, so be prepared to have a go again. Not sure I can take this flagelation again though, it stings a bit.

• BENNY 10

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:52 PM

If your getting excited about “7 Arabs to be picked up from a private hanger at ncle airport at 7pm plus an interpreter off a private jet from London they have requested a blacked out luxury minibus to be taken to the Vermont hotel” you deserve to be disappointed.

• Jib

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:52 PM

The M30 is in Hungary
    Ha ha ha

• supermac69

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:53 PM

I would hazard a guess that tony the phoney got picked on at school because he wouldn’t do PE in case the class seen him in his sisters knickers…

• Muz

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:54 PM

There’s too much going on for me to believe that BZG aren’t trying to push a deal through. Think about it. We’ve got potential buyers who have said they want to purchase the club and invest in the city and, despite what seems like many attempts by Ashley to scupper that deal, are still in the game. There are planes from the region landing in Newcastle then going to London with Ashley’s plane there at the same time. They’re trying to strike a deal.

I also think that the lack of effort on the part of the club to bring someone in is also telling. Yeah, supposedly Charnley has a list of managers he’s vetting for the role but no one really wants that shit job and if he was selling up it becomes someone else’s problem. If Ashley were staying I think he’d at least try to put a front up. This is the guy who put together architects drawings to scam Rafa but there’s absolutely nothing. Not even a notice to say they appreciate the lack of manager and they’re extending the deadlines for renewal. And this has me scared a little..

What if this is Ashley’s final goodbye? The sharp kick in the bollox to the fans he hates. He let’s renewals lapse on tickets and the day after, signs the club over to new owners. There’d be a rush to get tickets and people who’ve been long standing ST holders are now scrambling to get their tickets back. Then these people who have put up with all the crap for the last 12 years but still gone to the matches find themselves missing out on a new era at the club.

I’m not saying this to put the fear of God in people, I honestly think if you’ve given up in protest then you’ve 100% done the right thing. I just don’t trust the snake who owns us at the minute.

• RobLeenio

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:54 PM

Tony says that Micky has never got anything right

Of course, this is completely untrue. He told me and Bambams via email in February that Sheikh Khaled was undergoing due diligence on Newcastle United.

That’s a full 3 months before it was broken by The Sun.

Now, Tony, I hope that this satisfies your rather odd and insistent demands so you can finally run along and get the rest you so obviously require.

Sorry, Kev, couldn’t hold back any longer, but I have tried to be nice about it.

• Markaccus

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:55 PM

Diddly

Ah right no worries. The M3 is partly in Hampshire. And the M27

• BENNY 10

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:56 PM

@Robleenio

Wow didn’t know that, were you asked not to say that or something?

• Tatforsale Mikey

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:56 PM

Be careful Scott tonie Paloney will be on your case… You’ve been warned mate

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:57 PM

No Bobbybee: you have spent half of your life on here defending the fact that you do what you want and spend your own money and nobosy can tell you what to do. When you flip, totally change your way then it would only be right that someone would question what you said before in 1 million words or less. No?

• Dubs Left Glove

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:57 PM

Plane watch update –

G-MOAL – currently in there air, near milton keynes
    G-MATO – Ashlie’s jet, arrived in Luton yesterday, still there.
    N9895 – Private Jet used in Far East, to Newcastle then to Luton, Still there.
    DUB15 – jet that flew into Farnborough, left for Paris on Wednesday Evening and Bologna yesterday.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:59 PM

BobbyBee: I don’t think I have flipped after writing 100,000, 500,000, 1,000,000 words on here saying the exact opposite.

• oldarse

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:00 PM

Bobbybee You just have to ignore Balooney/Eric he’s not who you think he is mate.

• RobLeenio

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:00 PM

Benny10, no mate, it’s been mentioned on the blog several times. I first mentioned it that Sunday that the Sun report came out.

• Foggy Hall to Timbuktu

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:00 PM

Tony

Give it a rest man.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:03 PM

I really give in.

Bobby is now saying the opposite to what he said for years and being commended for it.

Nothing Dubai Micky has said is even remotely true and he has big hearts and true fans for BS.

Froggy calls you all morons and now is a hero.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:06 PM

Abe Simpson: I have already said I am also on another blog and my avatar is the same on there.

• oldarse

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:11 PM

Balooey and you talk shite will you ever change

• oldarse

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:12 PM

in 1000 words

• geordietom

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:26 PM

change of topic …

while i was getting blood tests yesterday . there was a guy ( a sikh) had last seasons toon top on . i asked him what does he think about Fat Ash he he said more or less the same as we say on here . got me blood test done . he came up shook me hand and said i’am going for the new top when i’ve finished here. i said where from .well when he said S/D i had to bite me toungue . and not fire into him . he also said if you see me in town dont forget to say hi … i dont think so … man was a prick …

• captainmarvel

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:43 PM

Anyone can change their mind everyone is human. I must say I am gobsmacked that Bobbybee has changed his but I fully respect him and Hibbert both fully committed individuals who are superb supporters to have come out to boycott.
    Tony it is not up to anyone to criticise what these guys are doing I could not care less about u turns etc. It’s happened your obviously mad about it but I think everyone else is behind them 100%.
    As regards Micky he is trying to find news from sources that he believes in again I have no problem at all with that whatsoever. All you are doing is making yourself badly liked which is not in anyone’s interest.

• TheDrewid

Jul 5, 2019 at 3:59 PM

Tony is on a mission to mention Bobbybees 500,000 words at least 500,000 times. He’s a fun guy. The long winter nights must simply fly by in his house.

• WLtoon

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:53 PM

The 2 planes at Luton airport may have some signifigance. As they are linked to Ashley and the Arabs are some people suggesting that they are in talks tight now ?
    I,m forever trying to catch up due to shift work, any info is welcome , cheers

• Arizona Fan

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:54 PM

Still hoping for a takeover. I know that this Ashley regime does nothing with speed when it comes to the club. This zero apparent movement anywhere is as frustrating as it gets. No manager in sight and all we hear is they are looking, no transfers and nothing not even a peep there except for the usual BS that they have either tabled a bid or are interested but then that goes silent after reporting. I have to believe if it was off we would have heard from somewhere, it does nothing for BZG to keep silent if it is off if it was ever really on. I am in the camp that NUFC are not moving on anything because the sale is getting close and it does no good to search for a manager but at the same time Charnlie returns from Europe after meeting with agents, is this a back up measure just in case the deals fall through?

All I really know is the constant silence and the constant speculation are causing fits for supporters everywhere.

There is always the counter argument which a few on here support and that is this is all fake and it may be but if it is it is the biggest and best con that the Ashley regime has pulled off.

I just hope we find out either way soon so we can all focus on the football, if it worth focusing on.

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 5, 2019 at 7:15 PM

I’ve refrained from commenting on this Tony against the world argument as it wasn’t directed in my direction but…

Tony, you are a first class knobend of the highest order.

Fcuking disruption tactic in it’s truest form!

Why? Mackem? Shill? Or just as above

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 5, 2019 at 7:20 PM

He kinda reminds me of theat rob vollens fella.

Coincidentally, he was also a w@nker!

1 4 5 6