web analytics

Young Venezuelan Striker To Remain In Argentina As Rondon Is Linked With Rafa In China

We have been linked with Jan Hurtado throughout this summer. The young Venezuelan was said to the perfect protege for Salomon Rondon to work with under Rafa Benitez. What a difference a month makes as those dreams are dead and buried.

There is news in the Daily Mail that Rafa Benitez is trying to lure Rondon with him to Chinese club Dalian Yifang. There are no quotes or hints of approaches being made in the article. It just states that Rafa is trying to get Rondon to Dalian Yifang. We’re not sure about this one but we’re sure Rondon would get a healthy pay rise if he were to make the move.

Jan Hurtado has had quite the summer of intrigue. There were first the reports that Rafa Benitez wanted him signed up in May. Then came the links to Serie A with Gimnasia’s President having travelled to Italy to try and sell the player.

There was a bid by Sampdoria that did not meet the €9m asking price of Gimnasia and was turned down. Sampdoria never followed up with a second bid as Gimnasia held firm on their valuation of the young striker.

The next act in the Jan Hurtado saga dealt with him not reporting to training and pushing for a move to Boca Juniors. This would mean that he would stay in Argentina but also brought out the new information that Gimnasia only held 50% of the player’s rights with a company holding the other half.

Today there is a report in Football Italia that claims Boca Juniors have had a bid of €5.5m accepted by Gimnasia and that he is on his way for a medical.

This is another striker that Newcastle will have missed out on. Though admittedly this one would have been one for the future as he is only 19 years of age.

• one fine day

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:37 PM

Jane
    His gravatar is Ashley when he got tanked up at some SD night and did a strip .was even posters outside the ground during the Ashley out campaign
    But you knew that yeah ?
    Tough guy ? When the going gets tough he hides in the casino lol

• lochinvar

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:38 PM

What’s the status of signage inside SJP ?
    No one checked or reported on that ?
    Daresay new signs will appear 24hours before the Arsenal game. If they’re going to be Spits Diuretic then picket the ground so they don’t go up.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:45 PM

Lesh,
    That’s where all the real investagtive journalists are looking….

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:46 PM

My mate is a fireman and was doing some (terrifying looking) abseil type training there the back end of last week. He took a load of photos, it looks to me like the ones taken down haven’t been replaced but the big ones next to the screen and either side of the St James Park sign are still up as well as some other small ones

• Toon222

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:46 PM

One fine day

Its just the usual PR crap, trying to get me goin cos ive been trying 2 promote boycotts, they dont like anything anti ashley

BOYCOTT ARSENAL

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:46 PM

If anyone can talk me through posting picture links like Jib does I’ll try and upload them see what people think

• Toon222

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:49 PM

The PR machine on here obviously dont like my grav, maybe its time pics like this wer plastered all over st james park on match day, or handed out to fans b4 entering the ground to hold up for the tv cameras lol

BOYCOTT ARSENAL

• the white tino

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:49 PM

Tony baloney full of shite wum, smb

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:50 PM

jazzyp
    They wanted to keep Colback
    Alfa Semedo is his replacement
    BTW
    It’s Notts County / Nottingham Forest
    Notts is a county abbreviation not a city one

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:51 PM

Captain, If you put the pictures on twitter or similar, you can then copy and paste the link to them.

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:52 PM

• toon22

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:55 PM

JIB

Who’s buying semedo?
    The manager ?

You ?

• toon22

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:57 PM

Or are we just going to buy whoever they think is a bargain and just not bother with the team

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:57 PM

Forest desperately wanted to keep Ginger Jack
    They’ve bought an untried Benfica player who’ll
    get kicked to bits in the Champo

• Captain AmeriMag

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:58 PM

Hahahahaha Jib that’s weird!! First the frog accuses us of being the same person, then we have pretty much the same photos on our phones! Has the takeover saga really made me insane and we are actually the same person like in Fight Club??

• Jib

😉

• Tatforsale Mikey

Jul 6, 2019 at 7:59 PM

Well I hope the grounds empty for the Arsenal game

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:00 PM

I love playing with my vinegar tits while Mr Tuff watches

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:04 PM

Labour 4th in the poles
    Bin Jezza ffs

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:04 PM

polls even
    ha ha ha

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:06 PM

Unless Jezza is shown the door
    Chi Onwurah may become an irrelevancy

• jazzyp

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:19 PM

Jib

Thanks for putting me right on the city I am from .
    But for a future reference rather than jumping in with both feet,Us locals use the term for both County and Forest.
    But thanks for the interest..Made wonderful reading

• Champagne Charlie

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:24 PM

From absolutely nowhere Chrs Wilder is now fav in places!
    wtf!

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:28 PM

Absolutely no one calls it Notts Forest
    apart from ignorant outsiders
    It’s Notts County Nottingham forest

• jazzyp

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:32 PM

Jib

How can I be an ignorant outsider when I’ve lived here all my life.
    For once in ya life just listen to a bit of friendly advice rather than making yourself look a tw@t again.
    Yet another Google fact you’ve got wrong.
    Stick to bullfighting in ya beloved Spain.Or do you put there lingo to the sword as well….Berk

• Moonraker15

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:36 PM

I was chatting to a Gooner today and he reckons they are trying to organise a boycott of their away support at the toon game!
    They are fed up with the lack of spending on players and say the owners are subsidising their American sports ventures!

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:36 PM

CC
    You’re right
    Chris Wilder shortest odds
    Why he would leave the Blades after bringing them up
    is hard to fathom

• welshy14

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:37 PM

mike ashley is like a women. goes in a huff makes rash decisions then trys to make it look like it’s not his fault later on and 0uts the blame on someone else. you need to make him think that hes charge of negotiations. any hypnotised with a few hundred mil

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:38 PM

4iiis

Boss I’ve spoken to the groundsman, he was a bit confused but said as it’s from you he’ll get onto it.

MA

What, get onto what, you blathering idiot.

4iiiis

The goal posts you said you wanted to move them.

MA

Move the bloody goalposts when did I say that?

4iiiis

The other day boss just after you’d spoke to those Arabs on the blower, you said that you’d move the goalposts.

MA

Bloody ell, why do I employ you, no, what I said is that I’d have to move the goalposts, move the goalposts, geddit?

4iiiis

Well you don’t pay me a lot for what I do and you once muttered something about having a pasty in the office, although I’m sure what you were talking about cos you always have pasties in the office. So you do want the goalposts moved?

MA

Patsy not pasty, you idiot. No I don’t want the groundsman to move the goalposts, what I want and listen carefully.
    Is to move the goalposts for the Arabs. Now do you geddit?

4iiiis

Aah I see what you mean boss, the sale is finally going through and the Arab buyers don’t like where the goalposts are.

MA

Oh give me strength, OK what I want you to do is to get a shovel from the groundsman and go and move them yourself, have you got that?

4iiiis

OK, so I’m part of the ground staff as well now, makes a change from getting the tea and biscuits I suppose.

MA

Good minion, off you go I’ll sort it out later with KBA

• Jib

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:39 PM

their lingo

• jazzyp

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:40 PM

Pedantic is best ya come back with…Berk

• toon22

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:43 PM

Hiya JIB

Undisclosed Payments

😉

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:44 PM

On the news the other day was an item about the police having broken the biggest slave set up in the UK.

But correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t that still operating as a sports related chain?

• droppy in Wallsend

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:44 PM

EGB

Brilliant!

• jazzyp

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:51 PM

Jib

I give up with ya.You do nothing but try and prove people wrong all the time and I have to go through this bully boy ritual every now and again with ya year in year out.
    Again for the hard of reading as you clearly wont take any Advice.

IT IS A SIMPLE TERMINOLOGY USED BY NOTTINGHAMSHIRE PEOPLE.Be it from Mansfield,Or Sutton in ashfield.Or Kirkby in Ashfield. Or Huthwaite or Watnall or Mapperley tops.
    If ya don’t wanna listen that’s your issue not mine

• AncientC

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:52 PM

Jib back to his agitating again. I’d almost thought he had lost his nefarious edge.

This is a great article by Jonathan cook (pinned to his Twitter page) that Jib will never end up reading. 😉

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:52 PM

Quality TV time with the missus, later!