web analytics

Newcastle Target Has Been Put Up For Sale And Priced At €15m

Inside Futbol have a report claiming that new AC Milan manager Marco Giampaolo has put Uruguayan left-back up for sale for €15m.

Newcastle have been linked with the player since this past January as a reinforcement for the troublesome left back slot. The latest link to the player was just three weeks ago.

Back in January, Calcio Mercato had come out and claimed that Laxalt was not too impressed with Newcastle. Newcastle were third bottom at the time.

We are pretty sure his impression of Newcastle has not improved much since them.

Laxalt made his big move to AC Milan just this past summer for €17m. He managed only 6 starts for I Rossoneri while starting 32 games the season before at Genoa.

Diego Laxalt– available for reasonable fee

The player has been reluctant to move so far as he seemingly wants to stay and fight for his place at Milan. He may have been hoping the new coach would give him an opportunity, much like some of our current crop of players will be hoping.

However, the new coach has put him up for sale so he may now be resigned to leaving.

Last season did not go well for Diego under then manager Gennaro Gattuso, who is still available and was loosely linked to Newcastle in May.

It was always an unlikely link because Gattuso is a resolute and fiery individual and someone that Ashley would find hard to manipulate.

We are not too sure on this player now that Rafa is gone and he seems a bit lukewarm about Newcastle as well.

There is also news today that Torino have started negotiations for the player. So this is most likely another target that can be crossed off the list.

• RobLeenio

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:08 AM

Any inbound player is as irrelevant as the next manager appointed by Ashley.

The one and only thing that matters right now is Ashley’s removal from the club.

• Pain in the Blog

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:12 AM

OLG #141,

I agree fully with your sentiment. Unfortunately Bills Son is a man without hope. He is entirely negative and wants to spread his negativity to all and sundry. He is to be ignored, avoided, disregarded.

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:13 AM

Thanks for the countdown Bill .

I will be joining you in your project ..Double trouble for Ashley !

Remember

VOODOO DOLL DAY …SUNDAY 19:00 HRS !

STICK A PIN !

Have you got your Ashley effigies at the ready ..? VOODOO DOLLS ?

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:13 AM

Well said Rob.

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:16 AM

Reet im pished nd been watching boxing …. any pro tapeworm anti toon 22 comments stand by
    Robleenio
    You speak sense just bit to sensible … let yourself go man give the tapeworm the $hat he deserves you dont need a veneer of respectability on a blog let go with both barrells … you know you want too.

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:18 AM

Billson is a pro regime nob (knob for you jib) just like a nazi.

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:18 AM

Bills son is back

Well I thought I had you worked out but the last few weeks you have gone off to another level

I seen Ed had put his heart into a headline post and you showed him no respect at all.

I found it from the heart from Ed and he related what we all feel and are going through , it was a magnificent piece of writing to us all .

You expect your opinions to be taken on board and you want people to read them while all you seem to do is criticise any post from anyone telling exactly how it is with the owner Ashley who has actually CLUBNAPPED Newcastle United and at the same time holding all our Hearts and minds in his filthy greedy hands.

Your awful reply to Ed was dissmissive and showed little respect for the Man who works hard and gives you this blog so you and others can voice an opinion. It was below the belt at comment # 2 from you timed at 16;59.

Other comments from you are just as Bad.

Your not right for this place, your causing division at a time when we are all together hand in hand in getting rid of Mike “the leech” Ashley.

A Disgrace .

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:21 AM

Like rare poster said before … “if I were bill id be embarrassed”

• Lee Charnley Bunga Party

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:23 AM

Would it not just be typical Ashley if they ended up signing 5 or 6 players that RAFA HAD ON HIS LIST?!?!

Wouldn’t put it past them as a two fingers yeah we will sign most of your picks for old Brucey Bonus !

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:23 AM

Pain in the Blog

I read your take on the takeover possibly still going on and is alive …I was happy in reading your thoughts on it as knowing you I know you will have give it a lot of deep thought and come to that conclusion .

Here’s Hoping !

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:24 AM

Cauliflower heed wont know what to do with them tho …. “stick it in the mixer”

• RobLeenio

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:29 AM

naptoon, I’ve said all I need to about the fat one in many posts over many months. At this point, he’s beneath contempt and I think the entire sporting and business world is starting to recognise it.

He may be using our club as a banner for Sports Direct, but his treatment of it is starting to become a black flag for him personally, and that’s only going to put more pressure on him.

• lesh

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM

RobLeenio

It’s noticeable how the attention’s been diverted from Ashley pi$$ing BZG about and before that, PCP (Stevely’s offers/ tyre kickers), lying to then pushing Rafa, to season ticket price hikes, to Steve Bruce and now signing players without a manager in place – all in a matter of two weeks.

We’re witnessing a con, the like of which we’ve never seen before. Ashley, through Bishop (let go by SD but retained by Ashley and NUFC) is really twisting the knife, he’s screwing the club’s fans, manipulating the media and worst of all, he’s allowed to get away with it!

For what it’s worth, my advice, my plea to fan groups and fans is forget about the day-to-day news and speculation, see the big picture, put all differences aside, join together as one and raise hell. The divides are allowing the bustard to get away with it – year after fkng year!

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM

Is Charnley playing football manager ?

Who is picking the transfer targets ?

I know Charnley is absolutely responsible and complicit in helping Ashley with his malicious contempt for the supporters and the people of the North East.

Charnley is forever in cahoots and doing the bidding of the Evil Dictator.

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM

Neighbours ?

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM

Thats good enuff rob. Id like to see some personal vitriol tbh but not everyone is like me.

• RobLeenio

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:31 AM

Online Guy, think I may have ducked a soggy evening in South Shields at that gig you mentioned. Wasn’t good weather for my mate’s birthday BBQ either, but I hope you managed to have a good time too.

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:32 AM

Charnley loves cheesy chips I live in NE3 all the take away drivers talk about it.

• Genjikai

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Naptoon you know where he lives?

• Genjikai

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Confirmed address?

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:36 AM

Lesh

From reading what that Magpie group are about to do and the whole city getting behind the protest and the boycott I can say that Ashley is about to encounter some real Geordie fire and sustained heavy protest .

We can do this , it’s happening !

He has gone too too far ..he has crossed the line .

Anyone up for hancuffing themselves to the back of the goalposts both ends before the Arsenal game ?…in protest .

It would go world wide .

• toon22

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:37 AM

It’s never Jabbas fault

• toon22

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:38 AM

Speak and he will appear

LoL

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:38 AM

Na just gossy wish I did tho … probably end up in trouble tho lesh. Nee politics tonite m8.

• toon22

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:38 AM

Hiya Keith

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM

If I were a betting man id say the greys park area on left past 3 mile.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM

Midlandsmag

Aye I missed the C but I’ll double check my sigil as I do it to make sure it’s correct.

The helicopter bit has puzzled me though.

But as a reminder malicious content should be avoided, hate filled messages can rebound on the sender.

No hoping fro helicopters to crash!

• Genjikai

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM

Trust assured the magpie group has plans.
    Im part of it now.
    All info i will let yous know what is happening so yous can stay informed of events.
    Jail for ashley contact me mate at genjikai.nufc@gmail.com
    Its important mate.

• lesh

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM

Years ago, we had Jeff in Benwell and Stardust stirring the pot, spouting pro Ashley pap to satisfy their narcissism.

Fast forward and have Jib, Jane or whatever.

Fast even further forward, one Tony Baloney pops up but when the heat starts getting to much for him, lo, Stardust reappears and to cap it all, Bills sons back or whatever. All posting provocative comments.

Great minds think alike?

• RobLeenio

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM

lesh, spot on mate, we need to focus.

Managerial appointments are irrelevant.

Inbound player purchases are irrelevant.

Outbound player sales (dare I say even Longstaff?) are irrelevant.

The one and only thing that matters right now and for the foreseeable future is the removal of Ashley from our club.

I feel like I’m turning into a version of toon22, banging my own repetitive drum. Seems like it’s the only message which strikes a chord with me at the moment, though.

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:41 AM

Yay comedy gold just the ticket … got ure back toon peevy any divs start tha getting it both barrells

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:41 AM

Not lesh genjkai sorry m8 pished

• Genjikai

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:42 AM

Naptoon you in Ne3 area like?

• Pain in the Blog

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:42 AM

OLG,

The sheikh is chic. He is playing MA at his own game. Who will blink first? My guess is Ashley, but only when the transfer window is closed.

I wouldn’t mind a wander round parts of Gosforth maybe near where Penfold lives. Let us know the date and time and I’ll join you there.

• RobLeenio

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Genjikai, did you see Wayayman’s post yesterday?

Wayayman
    Jul 12, 2019 at 2:14 PM
    Ok lads and lasses. Time to stand up and be counted. Anyone who is in the South of UK you are needed for a protest at Fatty’s place THIS SUNDAY – please take a look here.

Anyone who is in the North East, get in touch urgently with info@londonmagpiegroup.co.uk as there is something planned for you too… Same day.

• Genjikai

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:43 AM

Pain just a nice stroll my friend.
    Im up for that like anyone else up for joining in.

• naptoon

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:45 AM

Aye genj

• Online Guy

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:45 AM

Lesh

Thanks for the Link to Rory and Jack tother night …Lincoln , Bardney, 1972 ..Great Western Express festival ..sitting around a fire and watching Rory and Alexis Korner, Buddy Miles , playing on..an unofficial Jam ! to near 3 in the morning … atmosphere was thick with Weed and patchouli ..and the sound was amazingly colourful through that dark Lincolnshire night.

Never forget it.

• Genjikai

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:47 AM

Yeah rob cheers mate.
    All have been in touch via that email and if you want to stay intouch contact me there so i can drop info to yous. (I will also disclose on blogs so people dont feel out of picture)
    Pain in blog, naptoon message that email address.

• RobLeenio

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:47 AM

Online Guy, “What would be wrong with a peacefull weekly march past Charnleys house in protest ? Singing as we go ? Holding up placards? Back and forth ..What would Charnleys Nieghbours think ?”

See my post above mate, I have a feeling that the Magpie Group may be arranging to meet up for a couple of beers then take a stroll to clear their heads afterwards. Perhaps somewhere in the Gosforth area.

Unfortunately, I have to go pick my daughter and a couple of her mates up from scout camp at Corbridge. There are few things more important than the state of our club, but family will always be one.

1 2 3 5