web analytics

Sheffield Wednesday Refuse To Accept Mike Ashley’s Offer For Steve Bruce

Paul Joyce, the Northern Football Correspondent for the Times, has learned that Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri is still refusing to accept Mike Ashley’s offer of compensation for Steve Bruce.

Paul Joyce was the journalist who first reported that Steve Bruce and his assistants put in their resignations on Monday.

It was then reported that Mike Ashley had caved and sent £4m to Dejphon Chansiri. But it looks like those claims may have been a bit wide of the mark.

The is the tweet from Paul Joyce who now says that Mike Ashley has only offered £3m.

Mike Ashley has a fight on his hands. Chansiri is not going to let the shameful actions of both Ashley and Steve Bruce pass without a fight.

He is absolutely right to demand full compensation from Newcastle. Sheffield Wednesday have been left in the lurch by Steve Bruce and sometimes you have to do what is right.

We understand that this is Steve Bruce’s dream job and that he is from the area. We just don’t care. It was dishonorable to engineer a move in this fashion.

If he had just waited and let the two club’s work out a deal, then fine. But it looks as if he has resigned to try and force a move. Both Newcastle United and Sheffield Wednesday deserve far better than that.

• MarkBro

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:50 AM

Of course toon22 is right.

His thoughts are similar to many in Newcastle.

Dont get sucked in.

I guarantee when things get too hot for Ashley, the sale of the club goes without complications

• MarkBro

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:54 AM

Very light up front. Any know how good Seans brother is?

GK: Darlow, Dubravka, Harker, Woodman

DF: Bailey, Clark, Dummett, Fernandez, Lascelles, Lazaar, Manquillo, Schar, Sterry, Watts

MF: Aarons, Colback, Hayden, Ki, M.Longstaff, S.Longstaff, Murphy, Ritchie, Shelvey

FW: Allan, Gayle, Muto, Sorensen

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:55 AM

so I have been blocked

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:56 AM

No.Thanks Ed and Neil.

You need someone to have a different voice on here. Thanks again.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:01 AM

Lesh tried to chase me off this blog from the first second I came on. Berty Big Bollocks. Turdunkin.

• cyprus

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:01 AM

need AND don’t.

• Tatforsale Mikey

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:02 AM

Somebody give Paloney some calpol ffs the poor bairns not well in the head

• MarkBro

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:10 AM

My god Baloney

there’s someone out there for everyone. Its just finding them. You won’t find them arguing on here every day

• c-dog

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:21 AM

This current squad would have been relegated even with Rafa

Lost our two top scorers. Action needed right now.

Forget about the weak value of the pound. Think of how weak our squad is.

• Tsunki

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:28 AM

Munster – everything anyone ever needs to know about you in one post. Calling me a liar with no proof. Did I ever accuse you of lying about your support? And then a nice foul mouthed insult. You do yourself no favours at all and look the polar opposite of a reasoned poster.

• optimistic prime

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:35 AM

I know some people don’t like the heart system but now and again a post deserves two hearts

• c-dog

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:41 AM

Steve Bruce has a big heart
    He’s coming to save s from Ashley

• hibbit

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:49 AM

RIP John Alder and Lee Sweeney
    Gone but never forgotten.

• Munster Mag

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:54 AM

Tsunki, you have lied about my “support” for ashley and bracketted me with others to attract support for your opinions. I hate ashley as much as you or anyone else does and you have been playing this game a few days now. I warned you once about this and if i have to engage with Neil about this to put the record straight about you, i will. Dont lie to people about my opinions on Ashley to curry favour for yourself. I hate the man as much as you, all day long.

• Munster Mag

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:00 AM

Well said Hibbitt

• Mund

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:05 AM

Wow Tony come on fella what is your problem mate.

Brilliant when you generally look forward to reading the blog in the morning with a nice cuppa only to come on and see the sheer and utter amount of crap Tony has posted.

What i dont understand Tony why you think anyone who posts any info owes you and explanation. Or what is it you said they need to be accountable for there posts. haha wow do you think they should have a firing squad or something along the lines of that???

This is a blog of huge opinions and topics where people come to chat among others or just post there opinions or frustrations. But you seem to dissect everybody’s post with a fine tooth comb.

I feel sorry for you and your boring life if this is how you get your kicks. Nobody on this blog owes you an explanation. I dont know if you come from a world were you have a position of power (i feel sorry for anybody who works underneath you) but you dont have no power on this blog and just sound like a pathetic repetitive old man.

You shoot me down for posting stuff i got told by my uncle which i also posted the doubts i had about his credability, so tell me why am i talking shit and others for just posting stuff they have been told. Think about that for a second its stuff we are passing on that we have been told!!!

On regards to my uncle i stopped contacting him the day he told me the supposed meeting that he told me about didnt happen and wait for it he ended with “looks like he is defo gone” meaning rafa and finished off with “they are looking at Bruce” which i said at the time you must be joking and on that note i thought he doesnt know sh!t mentioning Bruce and imagine when we are now strongly linked to Bruce what goes through my head but i havent reached out to him since and probs wont.

1 4 5 6