web analytics

Newcastle Striker Tweets About Debut In Newcastle Shirt

Newcastle’s Danish youngster made his preseason debut for the Newcastle first team today and seems to be over the moon with the experience.

The club earlier tweeted out a section of his post-match interview in Nanjing. He has just come out and tweeted about his joy with his debut.

It was good to see some of the young lads make their debuts today in a tough afternoon. The conditions were also rough in the sweltering heat of China but it was good for the team to get a run-out without any injuries.

It was a disappointing result and especially so for young Thomas Allan who had the unfortunate deflection into his own net for Wolves’ fourth goal.

The other youngsters to get a run-out tonight were Owen Bailey, Matty Longstaff, and Kelland Watts. This will have been a good experience for them.

We are very pleased to see the genuine elation that Elias has expressed in his interview. We are really happy for him.

• oldarse

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:44 PM

Run along to the SWAN and get a few Jack Danials down your neck Eric

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:46 PM

30 turned up at SD? Doesn’t bode well for the real boycott.

I sort of agree with a boycott as a way to show dissent but I don’t think it will affect what the Fat Man does. He is a dictator and does what he pleases.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:47 PM

Is the Swan still there Abe? I don’t live in Dinnington but it is on the way to the airport.

• Mindshaft

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:48 PM

I don’t know much about Joe Linton other than his stats which aren’t great – Rafa allegedly thought he was okay but it worth anywhere near 35 – 40 million … Seems a gamble to spend our whole transfer budget on one player

• Frank pingles come sock

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:48 PM

Jib/Jane

We all know 100% that you work for Keith Bishop

Piggy Shills

• Frank pingles come sock

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:49 PM

Ashley also blows Jib off for chocolate raisins

• oldarse

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:49 PM

Correct ERIC

• Frank pingles come sock

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:50 PM

Jib – looks identical to Steve Bruce but with bigger man boobs

Enjoy your twin

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:53 PM

I have never actually been to Dinnington, even though it is only 2 miles from where I grew up. And I have only ever talked to 3 Mackems in my life. One was an usherette at the Sunderland Empire for a Pantomime when I was a kid. Even then I said to her – shouldn’t this be at Roker Park? After a clip round the ear me Mam said I should be more polite to pond scum.

• oldarse

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:58 PM

Did she clip you with a baseball bat is that where you got your brain problem Eric

• geordieboy83

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:01 PM

Evening guys,
    Gotta say I hope the Joelinton signing comes off! People slagging him off and doubting him already need to wake up a bit! If you lol at the blog last summer every signing was frowned upon.
    Rondon – Relegated striker where’s the ambition
    Fernandez – relegated defender scraping the barrel
    Schar – relegated and signed for peanuts must be sh1te
    Ki- relegated midfielder waste of space and pathetic

Look how they turned out? Each and every one of them had outstanding seasons when called upon.

Kennedy – finally a sign of ambition – he was awful

Muto I think we can safely say hasn’t worked out so far, and Almiron makes me excited.

So hopefully you see the point I’m trying to make, don’t rule any of them off until you’ve seen them, and they’ve ran out on the pitch for us. You just never know.

I’m fairly confident in Steve Nickson with the players we are linked with, saint maxim looks very promising and exciting, so signings wise I’m happy to wait and see.

Managerial wise I can’t think of many worse than Bruce, only megson and Pauli’s could’ve been worse I think. But we shall see

• seantoon

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:01 PM

To be fair to Joelinton only scoring 7 goals, Roberto Firmino only had the same goal ratio at Hoffenheim and look at him now. I think he will be decent!

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Abe: Excuse me whilst I pick myself up from rolling around on the floor with laughter. My sides almost split.

• geordieboy83

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Pauli’s = pulis

• c-dog

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Joelinton looks to have the attributes to make it. Wouldn’t worry about goal numbers. He’s 22. Look at rashfords numbers
    Muto definitely needs moving on. Works hard but lacks any quality required for the EPL.

• bettyswallocks

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:03 PM

Steve Bruce….. With your face like a half buttered bollock, we don’t want you at our club and you have made a huge mistake in thinking you can soft soap the fans into accepting you and your out dated football .

• oldarse

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:07 PM

OK Eric shuuuuush time for footy talk please come back later there’s a good person

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Regular poster and cowardly creep Joe Sophistication. Ram it!!!

• Jib

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Mr Baloney
    Is it
    Graeme Stuart
    or
    Graham Stewart
    ?

• willowdalerez

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:08 PM

geordieboy

I have nothing personal against Joelinton he might work out fantastically my issue is that we could have locked Rondon down for less than half the money and he just proved himself here and knows the squad. Frankly if we don’t bring in Joelinton we need someone with height to complement our mighty midgets up front even if it means calling on Crouchy to come out of retirement for a season.

• carltoon

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Just got in. I was first there with a couple of lads that arrange it. About 20 people turned up. All the cameras where there. I stood at the back. The Chronicle photographer was talking to me wanted my photo. I wasn’t having any of that. Anyway he took it with an Ashley poster held up so you can’t see my face. Hope he doesn’t use it. OP why didn’t you speak. I was the only little woman there. Not that loud mouth one who was sweating all the time. I was in black with a white T shirt.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:09 PM

Yes, I am on another blog sometimes but I don’t try to hide it. My name on there is ERIC SYKES which I chose completely at random. It was the first thing that came into my mind. Just like TONY BALONY was when I wanted a name on here. It was totally random.

But if Abe Simpson thinks there is more to it then he should continue.

I don’t know why he thinks I am from Dinnington though?

• Mindshaft

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:09 PM

I’m almost past caring to be honest – I’ve never felt less enthusiastic about an upcoming season – Cashley would have been better off not making up the fakeover or rejecting it outright at the start , letting it drag on so he could use it as an excuse for Rafa going was a double whammy , then to get in the 11th choice manager was just a kick in the nuts ..

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:09 PM

Neither Jib “YOUR BAD”.

• toonedout

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:10 PM

More than happy to head in to town to protest and boycott the Arsenal game – would be good if they stayed away to also highlight their ‘perceived’ issues (of not winning the league or only having two world class strikers) – still think a better option would be a full house for the Arsenal game making our thoughts very clear before, during and after to the three stooges – have a feeling Ashley and co will just give away thousands of free tickets to fill the ground – still cannot believe the number of fans, presenters and ex players defending and willing to bend over and support Bruce – Jesus man, for once make a UNITED stand otherwise we deserve all of this now and for the long term

• Jib

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:11 PM

😛
    Aye righto

• Mindshaft

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:12 PM

Tony , you have a serious attention seeking problem – you should seek help from a psychiatrist not this blog

• Tony Baloney

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:14 PM

Baloney. I think it was from when I was a kid and watching Laurel and Hardy.

“You sure do talk a lot of baloney”.

• Shadow_Shearer

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:15 PM

Looks like fatty knows what’s coming his way, 12000 season tickets unsold, planned protests and boycotting of games, especially arsenal. He has decided to spend on jolington. Once bought he’s waiting for us to quiet down.

Sounds to me like we definitely need to protest and boycott alot more often. It will bring more players through the door. It’s like his tactic to get us off his back, but it works.

• Mindshaft

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:16 PM

Sky just turn down the fan microphones and ignore it, an empty ground would be something they can’t ignore , unfortunately I don’t think it will be although possibly the lowest opening day crowd in our history of the prem

• GeordieTwo

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:16 PM

Yes, well done to Tsunki yesterday. Unity is the only way forward to get Ashley out. He’s proven yet again what kind of person he is with the dealings with Wednesday over Bruce and his coaches. Unbelievable. And for Bruce to just walk away with his coaches is a very poor display as well. I hope Wednesday do well in any lawsuit against Ashley.

• carltoon

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:16 PM

That tall blonde swearing all the time that was not me ha ha I stood well back. Very poor turn out. So all yous shouting about boycotting get off your backsides and do something.

• Geordie in Oldham

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:20 PM

I believe if this transfer for Joelinton comes off, someone else is involved in funding the transfer

• GeordieTwo

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:21 PM

Joelinton has 35 goals in 127 total appearances. I hope they scouted him well if we are going to bring him in. He has 22 assists as well. A goal every 255 minutes. It’s not that impressive but given his age and potential it looks like an Ashley signing all right. I can’t believe the fee though. How has anyone talked Ashley into this unless he finally realizes how bad things are for him in Newcastle? And that the team will flounder without a striker.

• Mindshaft

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:21 PM

I almost feel sick at Bruce’s my boyhood club rubbish – yeah mate, like when you had prepared a song against the fans when you were mackem manager or when you celebrated a man u win against us as a player or when you slagged us off .. total and utter cvnnnt

• The next Mike Williamson

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:22 PM

Jib,
    Don’t say that name five times, especially if youre looking in a mirror or he might appear.

• Ketsbaia9

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:23 PM

Honestly don’t know much about Joelinton. £36m seems quite steep. Should’ve signed Wesley for £22m. Rondon is still available. He’s a must signing for £16m. Think Steve Bruce is a half decent appointment. At least he will play Lazaar and Aarons. Would like to see him give Saivet a chance. Rafa made some big mistakes with players like Doumbia, Ferreyra, Abeid, Mbabu, Merino, Saivet etc. All good players who should still be here. Would like to see us sign Savarino for £6m and Raphael Guerriero for £30m. Sell Lascelles and Clark for £40m and sign a centre back. Bring Janmaat back. Missed out of Sebastien Haller. Think we’ll go for Mateta.

• oldarse

Jul 17, 2019 at 8:23 PM

Eric from Dinnington how I new you come from there I said a while ago get yourself down to the Swan you said its a curry house trying to throw me off the scent but the old MASONS ARMS next pub to the Swan has recently been turned into The Days of the Raj curry house. How would you know that?