web analytics

Newcastle Announce New Friendly At Preston North End

Newcastle United have announced a fifth preseason friendly this summer. They will travel to Deepdale to play Preston North End on Saturday July 27th.

Here is the announcement from the club.

Here also is the announcement from Preston North End.

This is excellent news as with a new manager four preseason fixtures was just not going to be enough. This game will slot in between tomorrow’s match against West Ham and the one at Hibernian on July 30th.

We hope to maybe see some new signings at the match against Preston with Joelinton due to be announced soon if there are no unforeseen hiccups.

• toon22

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:10 PM

Don’t all rush for those tickets lol

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:12 PM

About our level. They’re probably more ambitious to be fair…

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:13 PM

Total nonsense from Mund. Making stuff up.

Lies.

• #BleachTheLeech

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:13 PM

Why do people engage the trolls

No oxygen. No trolls
    Simple.

I don’t even read all the posts anymore because there’s that much bollix being spouted to sift through, it’s just straight to the latest one for me now and as this is 260+ posts, the last page on here.

Hibbit wins sensible post of the day.

Tsunki

I nabbed that post from the other day and twattered it out for the world to see. Well, twatter anyway.

Disclaimer: I did warn you.

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:14 PM

Oh good, that must be Brucie using his lower league contacts, good to see him getting his stamp on.

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:17 PM

What a rock and a hard place we are in, nobody wants to see us go down so we’re forced to cheer on while this very deliberate perennial relegation battle continues, there is no end to this cycle unless we are relegated or he sells up, he’s not going to sell while in the PL and some say he won’t sell while in the Champo, what do we do except stop going.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:17 PM

And If I am a troll, then what was Dubious Mickey Mouse? He talked bollocks.

And Mund. Lying about what he said. Just lying!!!

• Mund

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:17 PM

Tony you are delusional my friend I said nothing of the sort go back and copy and paste it and post it and prove it but I know you can’t because it never got said that way.

I’ve been wound up today got stuff going on that’s the reason I’ve responded to you Tony normally I would ignore the likes of you and I say this as it will be my last im disappointed in myself

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:20 PM

Mund.

Lying.

I mean, just lying.

• Australian Pie

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:21 PM

Mund be quiet.

Tony limp off the cliff mate

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:21 PM

You are lying Mund.

You are lying.

• lesh

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:25 PM

Mmm, it appears that Master Baloney’s been let out early.

Socialisation periods can help in many cases but it really is time his supervisors reviewed his activities.

I wonder if he’s ever let out alone? Judging by what we read on here, he’d probably be assessed as a danger to himself if he were allowed out among the unsuspecting folk of, err…is it Chicago today Tony?

• Bills Son Is Back

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:26 PM

SNOWFLAKE ALERT….

Tynemouth and Mr Tuff are dissing me for being vulgar (my Alves joke).

“This type of post on the blog is totally out of order, blah, blah, snowflake, blah”.

Tell you what lads…

Find me your posts dissing the loads on here who have called me a cretin, cnut, tw@t and worse and told me to fck off more times than I can remember.

Coz I certainly can’t,

And neither can you two hypocritical snowflakes either.

This is DESPERATE STUFF to try and get another one over me.

PATHETIC.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:26 PM

I don’t know how to check previous posts but I do know Mund said his uncle texted him and said there was a meeting to work out a takeover and that his uncle worked at SD and was high uo there so it was true.

This guy Mund is lying.

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:26 PM

It has been a real chore catching up on the blog today.It seems every post is about Tony, which is exactly what he wants. I would ask bloggers not to engage with him and simply skip over his posts. And Tony I would ask that you express some opinions related to NUFC instead of just attacking posters. I don’t know what your intention is Tony, but if it is to ruin the blog for others, then you have certainly succeeded.

• IrishRob

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:26 PM

They booked this probably thinking its an easy win to bring up morale. However i bet we wont win a single pre season game.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:27 PM

Lush: always Chicago. That’s where I live.

• oldarse

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:27 PM

Good afternoon see there been a lot of the fairer sex been on here today, lots of YAK YAK YAK. Hi Tony see you been in the thick of it again, Lincoln Square looks my type of place mate very lucky to live there, also the great man himself lived there well in Illinois that is before he became President, compared to London very much cleaner yeh I like.

• IrishRob

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:28 PM

Chancel you should have asked him to commit toaster bath when you had thr chance.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:28 PM

The Collective Lush. The Collective.

• G

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:29 PM

No wonder most decent posters don’t bother with this blog any more. If you lot were my kids you would all be grounded, with no wifi access, no games, and no access to toys, books or electric, because most of you sound like a bunch of f***ing children.

• firebug666

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:32 PM

I’m with G @21. Totally agree.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:32 PM

Abe: I think Obama lived in Lincoln Park, Posher than where I live.

But I live in Dinton anyway.

• Markaccus

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:33 PM

Mund,

Just a point of interest. If you are persistently being called a lyer on what is essentially a public platform (this blog) and it is by the same person or people, then I’m pretty sure you have grounds to take some kind of action legally. Basically, the burden of proof is on your accuser (as the one making a claim) and if not provided, should cease and desist all harrasment and accusation against you. I think Ed and Niel would have some responsibility that this kind of harrasment does not take place on this blog for any length of time, so they may end up blocking it anyway.
    Worth looking into. It spoils the blog for others, too, having to sift through the sh1te

• oldarse

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:33 PM

G if you do that make sure they don’t nick the batteries out of your vibrator to get the going again

• Bills Son Is Back

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:34 PM

Tynemouth,

You said you “enjoy playing with me”.

The words of someone who thinks he’s smarter than his oppo.

The words of an arrogant man.

Jog on….

And don’t stop until you run over the cliffs of your home town.

There’s a good boy,.

• jazzyp

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:34 PM

Chancel

Regards Almiron hopefully he knows what the Pl is about now and comes back stronger and yeah he will be sold for profit..Strangely something I have accepted under this regime.Would sooner have a talent here for 2 or 3 year than not at all.
    As regards Joelinton again if he was a 10 mill player we would be saying same old same old cheap option,But because he has a massive price tag we all now look at the risk factor. Again unless we have a Fakeover these types of players will come and go for profit I am afraid mate

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Chancel: I am not attacking anybody. I have been attacked by the collective. Mund is an idiot, so he doesn’t count.

• Markaccus

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Liar, not Lyer*

• G

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Thanks for the advice oldarse, I’ll pass that snippet over to the Mrs if you don’t mind. For the record the batteries could probably do with the respite, as I ain’t touching that thing. Looks like a badger that’s been in a road accident these days.

• oldarse

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM

OK Tony will check out Dinton but really like Lincoln Park mate

• Jib

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:36 PM

Mund if your uncle’s remark about Bruce is true
    Then the stories about him being 11th choice are cobblers

• posada

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:36 PM

Almiron.
    Enjoyed watching him play.
    Got us into games with his pace. Other sides were scared of that. This created space for others.
    Has to add goals though at some stage.

Hope we don’t find him played as a winger in a 4/4/2.
    Don’t think that would work at all.

• posada

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:38 PM

Headline in the Evening Comical.
    Bruce wants to prove the doubters wrong.
    The doubters and Mrs Doubtfire.

Sounds like a plot for one of his novels.

• Markaccus

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:39 PM

What system does Bruce lean towards?
    The team had become quite adept at the 532 counter attack under Rafa, so would Bruce stick to it. Not sure we have the players for the old basic 442.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:40 PM

NOT THIS AGAIN MARKACCUS:

He is a liar. Report me to Ed and Neil (sic).

How is it harassment to point out what Mund said about his uncle’s texts?

• Mund

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:41 PM

Markaccus

Ive been a total idiot falling for his crap. Believe it or not mate im normally 10 steps ahead of people like that but like i said had a crappy day probs more likely had a crappy week and i was ready to go off on anyone. Perfect timing for the troll as i fell hook line and sinker.

I will refrain from getting into arguments on this blog as you’ve said its unfair on anyone else who has to sipher through this rubbish.

Its hard enough being a Toon fan right now i dont need to be arguing with folks on a newcastle blog im bigger and better than that

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:41 PM

Tony, there you go, playing the victim again. If you cannot see the pattern here I worry for you. This is a blog for NUFC matters, not for you to work out your issues. Please just use the blog for it’s intended purpose.

• Markaccus

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:41 PM

523, not 532

• oldarse

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:42 PM

Tony just read your response again the president I was referring to was Abraham lincoln mate as the great man.

1 2 3 5