web analytics

Allan Saint-Maximum Left Out Of Pre-Season Friendly As Newcastle Close In

OGC Nice have announced their squad for their pre-season friendly tonight at Portuguese club Boavista. Allan Saint-Maximin has been left out as anticipated. This is a good sign that things are progressing towards a breakthrough in the deal.

Sky Sports is also reporting that Steve Bruce has confirmed Newcastle’s interest in Allan Saint-Maximum. They also state that Newcastle have had two bids rejected according to French sources. We are not sure if this second reported bid is after the €16m reported by RMC from earlier today.

Lee Ryder also confirms that talks are currently ongoing between Newcastle and Nice for the French winger.

• ronaldo aarons

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:43 PM

I usually like your post Kets… but you’ve lost the plot on this one. Jack Colback £2m! Never get that in a million years!

• big bob

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:45 PM

Reporter on talk sport says Ashley’s net spend was over 200million and says Rafa under performed with squad he had

• Toonces

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:47 PM

Ronaldo – only 4 players hit 20 or more last season – PEA, Mane, Salah (22 each), Aguero (21). Vardy was next at 18.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:48 PM

Thanks lads. I was sort of on the fence about a boycott but after a few hours on here I can say I am against it. It has helped me focus on the fact that a boycott never works. Congress in the US put up the minimum wage to $15. I will have to go back and ask Fat Mike for a raise since I am his shill.

• DubaiMicky

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:49 PM

So why did asLIE turn up today?

People generally are creatures of habit, when someone does something outside of their usual, then you ot to ask yourself why?

Curioser and curioser.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:51 PM

And Online Guy: you are asking Ed to ban ME? When Dubious Mickey Mouse spreads twaddle for months, advocates firebombing of shops and gives out Charnley’s home address.

Are you serious!!!

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:53 PM

What do you do for a living tony

• ronaldo aarons

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:53 PM

Toonces
    Just shows, very difficult to do. Didn’t realise vardy was so high.

• Tsunki

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:55 PM

He’s a travel agent. Lonely Planet rep.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:56 PM

Tsunki let him answer

• Tsunki

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:56 PM

I spent all day racking me brains and I’ve decided on a contrary viewpoint that will irritate the majority of fans – you know the one that I’ve had since I landed on the blog a month ago like seagull crap.

• Tsunki

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:57 PM

Sorry oldarse I thought I was holding the spoon I’ll sit down. 🙁

• Toonces

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:58 PM

Even Callum Wilson was only 14 goals and Josh King 12 for leading the much regarded Bournemouth attack.

But they did get more goals from midfield to be fair.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:58 PM

good lad

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 7:59 PM

Dubious Micky: are you going to tell us all about who Fortress are now, who have supposedly been in talks with BZG? I actually know who they are and there is no way they will invest in NUFC. They want a quick return on their money – double in 5 years or less which they won’t get with the Premier League football club. Not like John Henry at Liverpool. He likes the exposure of owning sports teams and as long as their value goes up on the FSG books he is OK with keeping them. Fortress would want to be in and out quickly, so it aint gonna happen.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:00 PM

Come on Tony don’t be shy

• Toon222

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:00 PM

Big bob

Aye complete bullshit, every1 knows he completely overperformed with the crappy squad he had and as for 200m, wot a load of abs bullshit, how do these b@stards get away with blatant lies, same as the shite rio was spouting last year on sky ffs

• Bambams

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:01 PM

Micky

The last time ASHLIE was at the training ground Pardew was our manager.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Oldarse: financial planning. One of my areas of expertise is Long Term Care insurance. We can set up an appointment if you want, Abe, as I am absolutely sure you will be needing it soon.

• Toon222

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Big bob

Yet fat brazil let frank warren run the arsenal owner in2 the ground las week saying all the arsenal fans want is a team that can compete, they hav a 100m strikeforce ffs, we’re alot worse than them and we’re called deluded by twats like rio and danny mills

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:03 PM

Put your name forward as a MODERATOR for the site today tony

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:03 PM

Think you first my friend

• The Sheikh'sMate

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:04 PM

Dubai@45
    Dont even go there.. the guy is a psychopath… allegedly.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:05 PM

Is your office in Seaton burn by any chance

• Ketsbaia9

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:06 PM

Would take £400k for Colback actually. Sell him to Burton Albion

• supersholamackemslayer

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:06 PM

Bruce is Ashley’s type of manager I assume. Kebab eating beer guzzling English manager. Perfect. Tbf I’ve I’d authorised spending 40m smackers on a st I’d wanna see him.

• Toon222

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Its time we had 2 or 3 thousand walking in2 shite direct shops all over the country and dropping dog shite everywhere, not hard to get hold of and would cause alot of bother

BOYCOTT SPORTS DIRECT FOOTBALL CLUB

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:10 PM

Abe: I can set my own hours which is why I can get up at 4am and watch cricket. Plus, my side job of being a shill for Ashley keeps the lights on and pays for a few Big Macs.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:13 PM

Again Tony Is your office in Seaton burn by any chance

• jazzyp

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:13 PM

Mr Lee Charnley
    Currently negotiating with Allan Saint – Maximin, trying to get the deal over the line.

Now don’t say I don’t do anything for yous. That’s the second year in a row we’ve smashed the transfer record and still have the cheek to try and boycott home matches. Disgusting.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:15 PM

Abe: I really do live in Chicago. That avatar is the Crown Fountain that I took a picture of last week. I put it up just for you. I do not Jib (google) things and put them on here. Well, except Pardew’s Points Per Game of 1.34 compared to Rafa’s of 1.17 at NUFC.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:17 PM

I saw but anyone can do that no big deal mate doesn’t prove anything

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:19 PM

I put one on here for you from Barcelona I come from Northumberland

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:24 PM

Abe: I took that picture last week, even though I know it would be easy to Jib it. I am seeing serious signs of dementia from you. Really. You might want to go and see a Doctor. I mean it.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:27 PM

No dementia my friend sound in mind and yourself

• The next Mike Williamson

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:28 PM

Olg,
    I’ll help you out since you’ve forgotten. A fair few people were saying you were Joe sophistication which you have regularly denied. Surprised you’ve forgotten. Also for the last year you’ve been constantly saying your new hero tsunki was a evil trouble maker or things along those lines. Then overnight he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. No middle ground?

• Belfast

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:29 PM

I can confirm that Tsunki is definitely irritating.

• Scholesy

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:29 PM

Ok ill throw a curved ball. I think he’s a better finisher that crosser of the ball. Might be worth playing him up top with Joelinton. He’s quick skillfull and makes very good runs. Could be converted from a winger to a forward like Henry.

The issue you have is who’d you get in to play on the wing? Bowen, I’ve not seen enough of him. If you could get Atsu to pick better final balls and Aaron’s living up to his potential then you might have some cover on the flanks.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:31 PM

I don’t know what else I can do to prove to Abe that I live in Chicago and I don’t know why it really matters. He did tell me that the name Chicago came from a Native American word for onion fields the other day which I didn’t know but also am not sure if I care either.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM

Abe: I am pretty sure of it. Definitely early signs. As I said, I am a bit of an expert in this. Any family history? Are you forgetting play dates with Tsunki?