web analytics

Allan Saint-Maximum Left Out Of Pre-Season Friendly As Newcastle Close In

OGC Nice have announced their squad for their pre-season friendly tonight at Portuguese club Boavista. Allan Saint-Maximin has been left out as anticipated. This is a good sign that things are progressing towards a breakthrough in the deal.

Sky Sports is also reporting that Steve Bruce has confirmed Newcastle’s interest in Allan Saint-Maximum. They also state that Newcastle have had two bids rejected according to French sources. We are not sure if this second reported bid is after the €16m reported by RMC from earlier today.

Lee Ryder also confirms that talks are currently ongoing between Newcastle and Nice for the French winger.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:35 PM

Tony, you’re going around in circles mate you’re avoiding my questions

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:37 PM

Have you been drinking again

• Toonces

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:37 PM

Happy hour must be over at the pub.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:39 PM

I have a friend who is quite a bit older than me who turned into Abe Simpson. Only about 68 as well. It is quite easy to spot, He would forget words in the middle of a sentence and turn up for lunch on the wrong day. He would also fixate on very small details like whether I was from Dinnington, Wideopen or Seaton Burn.

As I said, it is quite easy to spot.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:41 PM

And was he right in which case he never had dementia

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:43 PM

Abe: been lovely talking to you. Have to go, mate. Here’s Laura who will put you down for a nap. make sure to take your teeth out and she will leave a night light on for you.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:45 PM

Abe: he had dementia for sure. He is in a home now and takes about small details about his past, but can’t remember how many sugars he likes in his coffee.

That’s your near future I’m afraid.

• toontiotenufc

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:47 PM

agree with @toon kk

no-one is ever happy on here, used to enjoy reading the comments each day but now its the same bickering…. no one likes Fat Man but nothings changing so lets basque in the signings and money that is or will be spent…. get behind the team and live up to the hype that is the Toon Army

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:48 PM

Trying to be kind to you Tony lads come on here to talk football not to listen to your rantings my friend we can see you have big problems it’s not funny by any stretch of the imagination you need help, I really don’t know maybe you get your rocks off doing this, it takes all sorts but the general assumption is you gotta problem mate.

• hibbit

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:48 PM

this remind anyone of anyone ?????????????

GS
    May 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM

So, go on then Paully. I said my name is Greame Stewart and I am from Seaton Burn. I am 50 years old and my grandfather was a coal miner and my brother worked at Swan Hunter.

• hibbit

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:50 PM

#divide and conquer disrupt and destroy

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:51 PM

Ok lads hope you have a nice peaceful night.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:55 PM

Abe: You asked me what I do for a living and selling Long Term Care insurance is part of it. I became very good at spotting who would need it soon and getting them to buy the insurance whilst they could still pass the exams. Seriously, you should be seeing a Doctor.

Normally, I would say this to your children or other relatives but I don’t know them. I am serious here. You have symptoms of dementia. Forgetfulness and fixating on small details are a sure sign. Please get some help. There are prescriptions now that can delay the problems for a few years.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:57 PM

Abe: who talks football on here? They talk conspiracy theories and boycotts.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:58 PM

In which case you will be self-certified Tony

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 8:58 PM

Hibbit: why do you even care?

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:01 PM

Abe: that made me laugh a bit. But you still should seek help. Dementia creeps up and the sufferers wander in and out of lucidity. And I mean wander, or meander might be the best word. Like you.

• hibbit

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:01 PM

best player to play for us in my life time Tony Green.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:04 PM

Abe: you asked me what I did for a living. I told you. I can see signs that you need help.

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:11 PM

OK was going to open a bottle after feeding the ferals but up you pop again sly tony, you don’t like being confronted by me, do you.

• The mighty wyn

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:13 PM

Hibbit – Tony green ,I agree with you it was tragic when he got crocked

• Moonraker15

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:13 PM

Markaccus
    Solano our best player you’ve seen in a toon shirt. Omg you’ve missed a lot mate! Where do I start? Beardsley, Shearer, Gazza, Lee, Ginola,

• oldarse

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:14 PM

You out tonight to spoil the forum mate is that your agenda who gains by this answer, please

• 9

Jul 24, 2019 at 9:34 PM

This blog is getting easier and easier to read. I used to read. Every comment, then I learned to look at who the blogger was first. This has simplified matters enormously, since toon22 and Tony blog so much, none of which I ever read, having learned their repetitious cr*p, so I now Breeze through quick as anything! My interest is in NUFC, not sh*t repeated ad nauseam.

• jimiley

Jul 24, 2019 at 10:09 PM

Agreed on that one Hibbitt.
    Fat guy spends some money and all is forgiven, I cannot believe how stupid some fans are.
    Lets give the guy a 12th chance!!!! I cannot be bothered to debate with such people anymore. Its a waste of time and effort.

• Tatforsale Mikey

Jul 24, 2019 at 10:44 PM

Hey Paloney
    It must be like putting a tack where a nails been after Bobby
    Yessss oh Bobby Yessss