web analytics

Newcastle In Move To Capture Recently Scouted International

The Sun’s Alan Nixon is reporting as an exclusive that Newcastle United are trying to push through a deal for Amiens right-back Emil Krafth.

On Thursday, it was reported that Newcastle had scouted both Jarrod Bowen and Emil Krafth when Amiens travelled to play Hull City in a preseason friendly.

We heard earlier today that Newcastle have been put off from pursuing Bowen due to Hull’s £20m asking price. This is a very high fee for a player who has just one year left on his contract but with an option for an extra year.

Newcastle are looking to get the Swedish 24-year-old for just £1m. However this is only half of the fee Amiens paid to Bologna for the player this summer when they took up an option to buy after having him on loan last year.

So Newcastle will most likely have to increase their fee to at least match the price Amiens paid for him. We would also expect that Krafth would be very interested in moving to the Premier League and Newcastle.

Emil Krafth– 20 caps for Sweden

This would be a decent move by Newcastle as they do have two capable right-backs in DeAndre Yedlin and Javier Manquillo. So bringing in some additional cover in that area may be worthwhile especially as the fee does not look to be too high.

It might not be feasible for the club to do a big deal for a right-back this summer. So to solidify the position with Krafth could prove to be a savvy decision.

With time running down on the transfer window, Newcastle are currently working on two big transfers in Stanley N’Soki and Allan Saint-Maximin. Both players reportedly are very keen to join.

It also looks like the Allan Saint-Maximin deal could be completed in the next few days according to Mark Douglas.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:40 AM

And more seriously the big money buys aren’t always the best ones cheaper often works just as well eg Schaar.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:42 AM

Right as I appear to have killed the blog I’ll go to bed, G’night all, if there’s anyone there.

• NY Mag

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:43 AM

Tony @ 65,

I’m not sure it’s about being duped as such, it’s more about the (social media world we live in)

For example…….let’s say rumours start that a rich and influential guy from Chicago is buying NUFC and of course you get a lot of requests to comment on it. (Because, by default on this blog you are an ITK, beacause you’re in the same place).

So,you tell the Craic as you’ve heard it down the pub, no harm in that…..
    It doesn’t turn out to be true and all of a sudden you’re a WUM (or worse)

Don’t ever go after people on this blog (for any reason)….it simply ain’t worth it.
    Some people are telling the truth, some people aren’t – it really doesn’t matter.

• davis_toons

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:46 AM

I do not want Bruce to fail but by saying give him some good players he will be doing better is somehow weird.

Why not give better players to managers that have proven themselves.

Ashley Out.

• NY Mag

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:46 AM

Ah bill,…..what’s that’s flight time from NY to London…….8 hours – is that enough?

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:50 AM

Imagine Baldrick/Toon22 that you BORROW a turnip from the market and then sell it at $1 to Mrs Miggins to make turnip soup. You put that $1 in your pocket. Then the BBC reports that there will be a turnip glut this year and the price drops in half. You can then buy a 50p turnip from another market stall and repay the first stall. 50p to you.

That’s a short sale Baldrick/Toon22.

Now, do you want me to explain put options

• toon22

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:51 AM

That net spend looks like business as usual

Problem is it’s over for Jabba

Hahahahaha

• toon22

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:52 AM

Can’t hide from the half billion Tony

Could you look any less a toon fan if you tried?

Hahahahaha

• NY Mag

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:53 AM

That is quite well “put” – if you’ll excuse the pun

• toon22

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:53 AM

Can’t sugar coat a turd and sell it as silk

It’s always a turd

See ya Monday

• NY Mag

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:56 AM

toon22,

Can I ask, what will happen on Monday that is relevant to our club?

Jul 28, 2019 at 2:18 AM

I was watching Blackadder reruns earlier in the week and Rowan Atkinson would always explain things to Sir Tony Robinson using either a turnip or punch in the face.

Jul 28, 2019 at 2:25 AM

NY Mag: Baldrick/Toon22 thinks that SD shares will tank because of the Belgian tax thing (or endive glut) and a certain Fat owner of NUFC will be deep in it and his empire will come tumbling down.

That’s why I am trying to explain a short sale to him so he can make some money on it.

Jul 28, 2019 at 2:41 AM

NYMag: I think I was wrong about Dubai Micky. Despite him giving out Charnley’s address. That, I disagreed with. The firebombing? I think he was just joking. There was just so much information out there that was bollocks at that time.

Jamirquai has passion to organize a protest, but it still wont work.

The rest. I don’t care about.

ME? I riled some people up and I don’t care about a lot them, especially Abe, Sarky Tsunki and Lesk-us-never-be-friends.

I was wrong about Luke Edwards. I really never thought Rafa would go to China for the lucre and made fun of Luke Edwards on here for saying it.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:00 AM

Here toby
    You referencing me as jamirqaui?
    Still calling is out after 2 weeks cause you know ghe shit storm thats coming.
    Gutted that youve spurred us all on.
    Thats why toby is in a mood cause he hates the protest/boycott but its him thats drove it on.
    Mam am 50 year man and am getti g bullied on the internet.
    Yet your the one constantly calling posters out. Being negative abusive.
    Still waiting for your shit comment on why you hate me.
    Took.you more than an hour its been day. Thick fcuker.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:01 AM

Lonely baloney nee one likes ya.
    Your a fcuking muppet.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:04 AM

Howare then toby what was this flockers shit all about.
    Never have we had a poster on this blog use there gravtar to abuse other posters on this blog.
    Your the first.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:05 AM

Yet your the victim.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:07 AM

Your right about that you can your a victim in life.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:09 AM

Each and everyday we get stronger.
    Each and everyday more people are joining.
    Let it gradually build from the front to the back.
    Fcuk ashley and fcuk you lonely baloney.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:10 AM

Its alright ill wait for you to think ive went to bed for you to reply.

• Corkypants

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:19 AM

Genji

Sorry if my post came across a bit short yesterday it wasn’t meant to be a dig. Continue the hardwork hopefully it all pays off!!!

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:29 AM

Corky i seen your reply mate, its nee worries anyway i know what ive got to do.
    No one is going to stop me.

• MarkBro

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:49 AM

Lost 4 players, bought 1

Monies there to be banked not spent.

Yet again, leaving it late. Mikes learned nothing.

Tick tock, championship here we come

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:00 AM

Now you have gone all bi-polar as well Genjikai. You were wanting a long explanation of why I don’t agree with the boycott 2 days ago and now you are hurling abuse. The sheep avatar was because I think some on here act like a herd, a collective, a flock. It was a photo I took in the Lake District a couple of years ago.

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:08 AM

You see, this is why I don’t want you at Charnley’s house Genjikai. Because you just went off the deepend and started hurling abuse at me.

• lesh

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:33 AM

Tony Baloney

Forgive me, but I’m puzzled.

For the past few hours you’ve claimed to be a grade 7 or whatever Certified Financial Planner, a title which sounds impressive. To a mere layman such as I, that title conveys the impression that to practise, one would require a high degree of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills and maturity born of life and business experience.

However, before Mr Baloney, the Certified Financial Planner posted with eloquence and seeming knowledge of the world of corporate finance, we have seen child-like behaviour and language.

Can you please help me understand why we should have seen two such starkly contrasting sides of Tony Baloney?

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:49 AM

No lonely baloney you said you were going to give me a paragraph or two ot a out the boycott but why you depise me.
    Still waiting your as thick as pigs shit.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:10 AM

Toby its not nice when you get called out constantly is it for no reason.
    When am done with Ashley.
    Im coming for you.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:21 AM

Lesh: Series 7 is a stockbrokers exam.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:23 AM

Genjikai I will answer you on why I don’t think a boycott will work. Give me a few more miutes and calm yourself down will ya.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:25 AM

Genjikai: I thought you would be going after Charnley’s wif and children before me!!!!!

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:30 AM

That was not the question you said you were going to give me a answer to.
    You said you were going to answer why you despise me. Stop backtracking.
    Tony i know where charnley lives. Have done for 3 weeks now. Olg can confirm this.
    Like i said when im done with ashley, im coming for you.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:31 AM

Its you that keeps mentioning charnleys house with firebombs. Thats you.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:34 AM

The only thing youve been right about tony the lonely blogger is that there is some mad crazy people out.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:40 AM

OK then Genkikai: the reason I am against a boycott is that I don’t think it will work. That, and the fact that it wall create problems on matchdays and make us much more likely to be relegated. Ashley has just said he is not leaving and nothing you do will change that.

I disagree also because of some of the tactics that might be employed. Specifically, marching on Charley’s house and bringing his family into it.

The other thing I disagree with are matchday protests which will create a bad atmosphere.

Then on a personal level. I won’t be able to watch the games here in the US. NBCsn shows every PL game and NO Championship games. If we get relegated I will not be able to watch MY football club that I went to see when I was 12 and have followed ever since.

A boycott will make relegation more likely. That is my opinion.

Let’s see what happens after Ashley has made his statements. He is a very sly and strange customer so I don’t really know. I mean on transfers.

I do know that a boycott is self-defeating if we want to stay in the Premier League and that there are just too many of these groups and hashtags and social media things to bring it all together. It is destined to fail. Hopefully you will not bring the club down with all of these disparate wannabes.

#NOBOYCOTT

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:42 AM

Tony the blog phoney
    You said give me 2 mins or an hour and i will tell you why i hate you that is pritty much what you said.
    2 days still waiting because as think as as a donkeys ….
    I dont care why you think a protest will not work.
    I couldnt flying fcuks about your views.
    Your first post.
    Im called tony baloney because i talk aload of shit.
    Your certainly right about that.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:42 AM

I don’t despise you Gengikai.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:46 AM

Genjikai: that was obviously tongue in cheek as is my blog name.