web analytics

Newcastle In Move To Capture Recently Scouted International

The Sun’s Alan Nixon is reporting as an exclusive that Newcastle United are trying to push through a deal for Amiens right-back Emil Krafth.

On Thursday, it was reported that Newcastle had scouted both Jarrod Bowen and Emil Krafth when Amiens travelled to play Hull City in a preseason friendly.

We heard earlier today that Newcastle have been put off from pursuing Bowen due to Hull’s £20m asking price. This is a very high fee for a player who has just one year left on his contract but with an option for an extra year.

Newcastle are looking to get the Swedish 24-year-old for just £1m. However this is only half of the fee Amiens paid to Bologna for the player this summer when they took up an option to buy after having him on loan last year.

So Newcastle will most likely have to increase their fee to at least match the price Amiens paid for him. We would also expect that Krafth would be very interested in moving to the Premier League and Newcastle.

Emil Krafth– 20 caps for Sweden

This would be a decent move by Newcastle as they do have two capable right-backs in DeAndre Yedlin and Javier Manquillo. So bringing in some additional cover in that area may be worthwhile especially as the fee does not look to be too high.

It might not be feasible for the club to do a big deal for a right-back this summer. So to solidify the position with Krafth could prove to be a savvy decision.

With time running down on the transfer window, Newcastle are currently working on two big transfers in Stanley N’Soki and Allan Saint-Maximin. Both players reportedly are very keen to join.

It also looks like the Allan Saint-Maximin deal could be completed in the next few days according to Mark Douglas.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:50 AM

Toby thats where wrong and where you dont know anything about any of our groups.
    Which btw are all one entity really.
    Did protests get us relegated twice?
    In our history we have only been relegated 6 times.
    Twice under ashley did a protest cause them relegations?
    See toby this is my point your not in the north east of england. Your not even in england.
    You dont see what i see.
    You dont hear what i hear.
    You only say that it is self defeating but dont say the reason why.
    So you dont want change of ownership because you are greedy and only thinking of yourself due to you not being able to see the games if we go down. Well statistically under Ashley we are due a relegation either this season or next. Thats just stats.
    Im going to make a stand. Might even go make a stand outside of charnleys right now.
    Btw are you charnley?
    If so see you soon.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:51 AM

You are being extremely aggressive Genjikai. I would certainly not want you to be the leader of anything I was involved in. Join Oldarse and have a swear party.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:52 AM

Tony you keep saying im the leader wrong again or maybe right either way im coming for you.

• hibbit

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:53 AM

even the thought of Jack Colback and James McCarthy on the same pitch fills me with trepidation,
    but the two of them in the same team, Bruce is Building for the Championship

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:54 AM

Tony youve extremely aggressive since you started blogging on here.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:56 AM

Oh bloody hell genjikai you swore at me boohoo boohoo mam am a 50 year old bloke and seen a swear word on the internet.
    Boohoo its ok son suck on me tit.

• hibbit

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:57 AM

divide and conquer disrupt and destroy

• jazzyp

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:57 AM

McCarthy had a 20 million price tag on him last year ,Now only 5 million.
    Still wouldn’t go anywhere near the lad

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:57 AM

Since only 18 people turned up at the SD Northumberland St “protest” I guess I shouldn’t even concern myself about a boycotts. It is self defeating because it is creates a bad atmosphere which will be more likely to lead to relegation.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:58 AM

Actually tony im quite a crease when you meet me in real life. Nice lad, get passionate about the things i love.
    Also when provoked i will go to great lengths to bring down the fcuker who caused said provocation.

Jul 28, 2019 at 6:59 AM

Genjikai: you are bringing my mother into this as well as Charnley. OK.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:01 AM

I didn’t provoke you tonight Genjikai. That was all your own doing.

I was giving THe Frog advice on how to make money if he thinks SD will tank.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:01 AM

How do you know 18 people turned up tony.
    Just becuase you seen a picture of people holding a banner doesnt mean that that wasnt all who was there.
    As op stated he stood at the back. Not in the picture.
    He was next to a older lady. Not in the picture.
    Get me drift.
    Plus separate protest outside of sjp same day same time he runs a youtube fan account. They had 50 people outside sjp. They are now on board with us.
    We own the atmosphere its one thing Ashley doesnt own.
    There will be a great atmosphere in the toon o the 11th of august. Itll just be outside the stadium.

• Tsunki

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:02 AM

Eric/Tony – you’ve been spending a lot of time continuing your protest against “bullies” but YOU are the one continually name dropping others with ridiculing tags like “Abe Simpson” and “Baldrick” etc which if you are certified as anything other than insane should tell you that you are a bulky and by using such epithets you are trying by way of sarcasm to muster the support of like minded troublemakers to form your own gang of bullies.

I speak only for myself, your opinion is contrary, contrived to disrupt and worthless. You obviously choose to “believe” and promote the pro-Ashley PR line in such an obvious way you’re not worth bullying, just avoiding.

I’m sick of these thorns in the blog who cry victim when you point out their stupid views dunno about anyone else.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:03 AM

Tony do you think people just forget.
    Youve been calling me out for the last two weeks.
    Aye i say you suck on your mas tit cause your a little kid man.
    Your 50 year old and go looking for fights o n the internet then cry about the backlash you get.
    If you were in the north east youd be called a little bitch.

• Tsunki

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:03 AM

You might also be bulky but ofc i meant bully.

• Tsunki

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Boycotts cause relegation? I think it takes a lot more than that ha ha.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:05 AM

Genjikai: you have gone off the depend mate. But all of your cronies on here will defend you anyway.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:06 AM

Tbh tsunki Neil should of went through with the banning of toby the blog phoney when he gave him a warning. Like you say he constantly calls people out using different jests and stuff and then crys like a little bitch when he gets backlash.
    Hes a mug. A proper grade A level 7 muppet.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:08 AM

Tsunki: I am not pro-Ashley. I am anti-boycott.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:09 AM

Tony none of these people no me except i have ow meet jail and op due to them joining the magpie group.
    I would like to personally meet more of yous at the magpie group then you get to see the real me and who i am.
    Non of this stuff that toby is trying to label me as.
    Youll see the true passion of each of us in that room.
    Tony thinks there 18 people in the magoie group, ashkey out, wor flags, empty for ashley, the london magpie group.
    Theres more than 18 people in wor flags your burka.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:09 AM

Neil never said he was going to ban me.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:10 AM

Your anti boycott because your selfish.
    You clearly stated you wouldnt be able to watch the toon. Unkucky get yourself to the toon to watch them then.
    Your an absolute mug.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:11 AM

Well in my opinion neil should of you clearly have an agenda on here. Your not real man. Fcuk off daft cnut.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:11 AM

Genjikai: I said 18 outside the SD store at the “protest” on Northumberland St.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:14 AM

But there was more tony you fool.
    If you were there you would be able to tell me but you wernt.
    Unlucky go cry another river man.
    Your sad as oot man, honestly i actually feel sorry for you. You need help.
    You have aggressive tendencies and seem to make alot of stuff up.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:14 AM

Here Genjikai, I will correct you since you are being abusive.

It is – should have

Not – should of

You normally learn that in school when you are like 14. Didn’t teach it in borstal?

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:17 AM

Aggressive tendencies? See #139 and #144.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:17 AM

Boycott and protest with the added pressure of parliament and the failings of his companies will get rid of ashley.
    All of these things are all ready in motion.
    If more of you join in it will be the fatal blow.
    Topple ashley from the tower.
    Let his empire burn as i laugh.
    We didnt want to make it personal ashley but you did.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:19 AM

Fcuking hell tony you must of been at a proper special school if thats what they were teaching you when you where 14 haha think as fcuk said it earlier.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:20 AM

Genjikai: I gave my reasons for being against a boycott. You are being abusive towards me now, backed by the sheep who always say the same thing on here – Tsunki, Hibbit, Lesh.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:24 AM

Yes tony im being aggressive towards you just like you do to everyone else. You get what you sow.
    Honestly how you have hounded people on here like bobby, myself then you you call the victim card.
    Your warped you.
    You keep saying oldarse needs his head checking. Keep referring to people as having mental health problems. Maybe its you that suffering seek help, you need it.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:25 AM

Here Genjikai. Just for you. I normally hate to correct people on grammar because I know how easy it is to make mistakes:

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:26 AM

And tbh tony im going to keep it up with you and only you because you are a plant on this blog.
    You have an agenda and its not an nufc one.
    I personally think your trying to wreck eds blog purposely trying to wreck it.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:29 AM

I said Bobbybee was a hypocrite for writing 1,000,000 words on being totally against a boycott, usually in 3,000 word segments and then totally flipping.

If you ever read anything Bobbybee said you would know he is not a shrinking violet.

He knows I am right.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:30 AM

I only refer to one person as having a senility issue on here and he is also very abusive to me.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:33 AM

Well you said i had bi polar you like labelling people stuff you.
    Ever think all these people are being abusive towards you due to you starting it with your labelling and sly remarks.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:34 AM

Im more of a maths guy than english.
    But saying that my words at the minute are being seen by millions of people.
    Youve got people nicking my words (chopra) then using them and people saying powerful words them chopra. Yeah mate i think my grammar does alright like.

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:35 AM

Yes ive read all of bobbybees posts and have had some good debates with him. You have literally driven him off the blog. He is a good poster really has different views to me but i respect him and his view.
    You on the other hand are dog shit.