web analytics

Newcastle In Move To Capture Recently Scouted International

The Sun’s Alan Nixon is reporting as an exclusive that Newcastle United are trying to push through a deal for Amiens right-back Emil Krafth.

On Thursday, it was reported that Newcastle had scouted both Jarrod Bowen and Emil Krafth when Amiens travelled to play Hull City in a preseason friendly.

We heard earlier today that Newcastle have been put off from pursuing Bowen due to Hull’s £20m asking price. This is a very high fee for a player who has just one year left on his contract but with an option for an extra year.

Newcastle are looking to get the Swedish 24-year-old for just £1m. However this is only half of the fee Amiens paid to Bologna for the player this summer when they took up an option to buy after having him on loan last year.

So Newcastle will most likely have to increase their fee to at least match the price Amiens paid for him. We would also expect that Krafth would be very interested in moving to the Premier League and Newcastle.

Emil Krafth– 20 caps for Sweden

This would be a decent move by Newcastle as they do have two capable right-backs in DeAndre Yedlin and Javier Manquillo. So bringing in some additional cover in that area may be worthwhile especially as the fee does not look to be too high.

It might not be feasible for the club to do a big deal for a right-back this summer. So to solidify the position with Krafth could prove to be a savvy decision.

With time running down on the transfer window, Newcastle are currently working on two big transfers in Stanley N’Soki and Allan Saint-Maximin. Both players reportedly are very keen to join.

It also looks like the Allan Saint-Maximin deal could be completed in the next few days according to Mark Douglas.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:38 AM

Genjikai. Even more swearing.

• Tsunki

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:39 AM

Don’t reply to him and definitely don’t bully him. He’ll get bored and go back to the chipper club.

• griff

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:39 AM

I just had an epiphany! Could Tony Baloney be trying to prove toon22 right? That there are PR peeps on the blog???

#conspiracy

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:42 AM

Here:

I do not think a boycott will work because Ashley is a dictator.

I do not think it is right to target Charnley’s house and family,

I think a boycott will be self-defeating in that it will create a bad atmosphere and make it more likely that we will be relegated.

I think Ashley is a snake, but boycotts never work.

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:42 AM

Griff i am toon22
    We are all toon22.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:44 AM

Toon22 called everybody, EVERBODY Ashley shills. Now he is a hero.

Hiya KBA.

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:44 AM

Says tony in america where he cant do nowt about it.
    I feel your pain but i can do something about it.
    So i will protest at every home game this season.
    I will boycott ashley.
    I will be standing with other geordies, who are here in newcastle and have had enough.

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:45 AM

Toby toon22 didnt call me an ashley shill so your wrong again

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:45 AM

You could come on here and say Ashley is the devil and Toon22 would say – Hiya KBA, are you and Ashley shill?

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:46 AM

This is the end from me tony the blog phoney with you.
    As it is morning in the uk im going to let these good folk have the blog back.

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:49 AM

Jazzy
    I dont know what the obsession is with McCarthy me.
    I dont rate him at all.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:53 AM

Bye then Gen. Changed my avatar again just for Abe. Marina City, on the Chicago river. Another picture I took.

• griff

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:53 AM

Hey Tony,

If you are really that worried about a boycott, there are a few seats going spare. How about you come over and buy one! Ashley doesn’t need the money, but he does need the atmosphere. Perhaps you can compensate for the rest of us.

Or perhaps it IS a conspiracy!

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 7:57 AM

I thought the request was quite simple. Just ignore Baloney and he gets bored. Reading through the posts it’s obvious what he’s up to. Surely, if Ed’s not going to ban him then a bit of self policing is required. Just ignore the footer.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:00 AM

Gen: you must be the only one that Toon22 didn’t call an Ashley shill.

Hiya KBA.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:01 AM

JFA: Why would Ed ban me? I am not the one being abusive and using bad language on here like Gen and others.

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:02 AM

And like there wasn’t a fight club on here before I even wrote a word?

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:02 AM

”Awful conditions – I don’t think I’ve played a game in the middle of bloody July like this… the pitch wasn’t far off being waterlogged.”
    No mention of grass length yet but still early days 😮

• Tony Baloney

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:03 AM

And like Bobbybee wasn’t the most aggressive poster on here when he first came on before he tried to make friends. I remember.

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:04 AM

On Dubravka
    ” I just felt it’s important they rotate and have some game time, in case something happens to our number one.”
    Do you know something we don’t Brewcie???

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:05 AM

Yeah jail looks like dubs is gone. Gutted if he is.

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:06 AM

How much for dubz?

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:07 AM

Considering all these players we’re being linked with have been previously scouted, why are we leaving it till now to start buying them. Imo it’s just to further cement the idea of we’ll be doing things our way now thank you very much.

• davis_toons

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:08 AM

I will continue my policy of investing in the football club.

I shan’t be selling the club until we win something. Not at any price. When I say win something, if we get in a position of Champions League that equals winning something.

– MIKE ASHLEY SPEAKING TO SKY SPORTS
    Last updated Sun 24 May 2015

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:09 AM

I reckon 15M would do it, it’ll be spun that he wanted to go and added to the list of players Mikey only sold because they didn’t want to be hear.

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:09 AM

*here

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:11 AM

I think dubz is worth more me hes got to be worth atleast 30 mill surely?

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:21 AM

Danny Rose asking for more than the 60K PwC he’s on at the moment and more than the 50K we want to pay. As if Mikey was going to let Brewcey spend 20/25M on a 29 year old LB anyway, I’m surprised Mikey never mentioned that to Mr Samuel’s the other night.

• ChicoUSA

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:22 AM

NY Mag it was great meeting you also on Friday and spending a few hours talking all things NUFC! Hopefully you get back to Northern California soon. Thanks for making the long drive up here from the Bay Area.

EGBill – nice new Avatar mate! Well done!

• jazzyp

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:23 AM

Genjikai

Me neither mate.I wasnt interested in Mcarthy last season and see no point in acquiring him this season.
    A big week now ahead and would like to think we will bring in at least 4 players to help us through the season.
    My worry still is where the goals are gonna come from??

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:26 AM

I thought there would be more from Rafa mind.

• hibbit

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:32 AM

I’m sure that’s just the start Jail

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:32 AM

Jazzy its the same old questions at the toon. Whos going to score the goals?
    Hopefully joelinton does score some goals. I love almiron and think hes going to be a gem.
    His pen yesterday was hit with power. Mind you there pen taker was class. Hats off to him thats how you take a pen like.
    Hopefully get lb and rb cover. Hoping we get rid if colback, not bothered about saviet.
    Be gutted if dubz does go is woodman ready?
    I hope so but watching him i think he needs a year or two playing first team football, maybe this is his shot though.
    Hope wore kell get his chance if not i want him to go on loan aswell.

• Just a fan

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:33 AM

A nice spat with gen and Toney last night

• The mighty wyn

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:33 AM

My worry too jazzy. Don’t think you can replace last year’s goals by speculating on foreign buys who are unproven in the league. Although I hope they come off.
    Also charnleys already looking as though he can’t get them over the line anyway

• #boycott Arsenal

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:35 AM

Oh dear,
    The look on Brewcey’s face when he talks about one or two irons in the fire and hopefully getting a couple over the line. It’s a look of wtf have I done here as he’s actually realised who and what he is dealing with.

• Genjikai

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:35 AM

What formation did we play yesterday? Only seen the goals, shelvey free kick then there two pens.

• Munster Mag

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:36 AM

Until we win sa’ink….. Grr what an irritating accent fatty has.