web analytics

Newcastle Release Third Strips – Can Orange Bring Some Surprises Again?

Newcastle United have just unveiled their third kit this afternoon and it is going to be orange similar to our 2011-2012 away kits.

We think these kits look very nice as well though we prefer the green away strips from the three new ones this year.

The last time the team played in an orange shirt they managed to get a surprise 5th place finish in the league. So maybe there is some luck in orange.

We certainly like reminiscing about seeing then new signing Papiss Cisse scoring a few nice goals in the orange away strip in 2012. His second goal at Swansea is one of our favorites of his from his time at the club.

• Nostradamus " Mike Ashley The Clown "

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:22 PM

This Soki deal from PSG, from what I gather we have agreed the fee but Charnley is screwing up the wages?

This is nuts, please get someone else in that can figure this shit out.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:26 PM

The comments re. Lug and Rag worms made me a little curious so I googled them and somehow got onto a blog where people were talking about eating worms and their experiences of doing so.

Bottom line appears to be that eating them is OK but check out that they don’t contain parasites or other contaminants which can make you very ill.

Otherwise they are a very good source of protein and a highly valued food resource in many parts of the world.

Anyone up for a worm sarny, I’d probably have Sauerkraut on mine. 😉

• Jib

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:28 PM

They’ll probably play in Orange tonight , just to wind up Hibs.

• estechco

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:30 PM

If not tonight it’ll probably only get one outing i.e. an FA Cup 3rd round defeat and then, only if away!

• oldarse

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:31 PM

Mist the bus again for you Jib bait ffs
    Oh I think you’re referring to me oh great one bait should have got that one me being a pescatarian there again not a fisherman, of course, you coming from south shields would know that.

• carltoon

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM

EGB please no to the worm sarny.

• Mindshaft

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM

I thought Schar et al had moved to Wolves when I first saw the photo

Loved the Ashley quote from previous article “He’s not worried about his expenses, all that crap. He wants to talk about Newcastle. I get excited by that.”… Of course you were Mikey boy, you were thinking he wasn’t going to claim any expenses or crap like actual money – rofl , couldn’t make it up

• toon22

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM

5p in the £ to the club

Snap em up lads

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:35 PM

Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.

• IrishMagpie

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:36 PM

Don’t like it but I’ll buy it anyway, one for me and one for my daughter.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:36 PM

Carltoon

Only if I really had to! 🙂

• Jib

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:38 PM

north shields

• lesh

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:39 PM

Mindshaft

And on top of that, he asks whether we can get another [player] in….. Ffs, yes, if you’ll sanction it we can!

So, by inference, Ashley wants to invest in players but it ain’t happening where the first team’s concerned. Why? Is it Ashley blocking things, or Charnley or the de facto MD, Barnes? In any event, Ashley could tell them to do what’s necessary but will he? No!

• toon22

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:39 PM

You think Jabba is excited enough to got to the games next season ?

• oldarse

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:41 PM

Not that much difference Jibbo hop skip and few lengths swim across the Tyne

• c-dog

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:41 PM

Mike Ashley’s comments are laughable
    He’s playing the Boris Johnson card
    Tell lies and appeal to those who immediately do not feel the affect. Both are busy destroying what they are currently in charge of

• Jib

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:41 PM

carltoon
    to paraphrase a Milton Jones joke

When I was young I had a rare condition that meant
    in order to live I had to eat worms 3 times a day.

Lucky my big brother told me about it really.

• oldarse

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:45 PM

Jib did you miss the punch line mate

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:48 PM

toon22

It would be nice if he did, the fans would then get the chance to tell him how much they really love him.

• oldarse

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:50 PM

Jib bet you’re a rave at parties

• oldarse

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:52 PM

Jib give you a bit time to yourself mate got to make the wife’s tea maids got the day off, back soon

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jul 30, 2019 at 3:53 PM

If you want to sign a petition protesting about the destruction of the rain forests in Brazil here is a link.