web analytics

Allan Saint-Maximin Sends Classy Message To Former Club

Allan Saint-Maximin has tweeted out a message to his former club OGC Nice and their supporters. This is really a classy move from our new number 10.

Here is a rough translation of the above tweets:

“A page turns, as you know I left Nice for Newcastle and with my little family we wanted to thank you, the great Niçe family.

“Thank you for your smiles, for your kindness every time we met, for cheering me during games, for sometimes shouting at me too (yes because it’s also a family), for having given these conditions to my two daughters.

“For allowing me to continue to live my dream of football, for giving me the chance to wear this jersey. A big thank you also to the staff and my teammates who are more than teammates for me.

“It’s hard to leave you, I’m proud to have been one of yours and shared all these good times with you. I wish the best to OGC Nice for the future!

“I will continue to be behind this club as a supporter this time.”

This is great message from Allan. We are thrilled with his signing today and cannot wait to see him play this season.

• GeordieTwo

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:48 PM

I’m actually re-thinking my choices now with the new lads in. It looks more like above the bottom 6 now to me at least. Unless Bruce is so clueless he destroys us as a team that is.

• Genjikai

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:50 PM

Tony the blog phoney
    Your wrong im not leading the protest.
    There is alot of us putting in alot of effort, just giving up our time when we can. Would take up alot less of my time if more joined.
    We all are the protest.
    You know nothing about me.
    You will soon enough.
    Tony the blog phoney
    Email me, well take this matter away from the blog.

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:50 PM

Jane

🙂

The PR are desperate
    Just wait till next season kicks off

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:52 PM

Genjikai

Ne point mate
    Its response they want

They want to paint us as idiots,they dont realize that comes later
    When they wish they didnt have a big crowd in

• Tony Baloney

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:53 PM

I will say it one more time until the sheep have more goes at me.

Bobbybee said going to the match was his life, his love, his everything. He said it so many times and in so many words (3,000 at a time) that he made the Frog seem on point. Then he reversed himself. I didn’t scare him off. Maybe he is cowering in a corner in shame? I highly doubt that as he is full of himself and would never have that sort of self awareness.

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:57 PM

Tony Baloney

So your saying you did chase him away then ?

I wish i was as big a toon fan as you are Tony

• Tony Baloney

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:57 PM

Genjikai: the last thing I want to do ever in my life is to get in touch with you personally.

• beefman13

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:58 PM

They seem decent signings, thing is how can I support my team with my most hated Geordie ever is in charge of the team,, a pure puke enducing CV, the hiarchy have pulled some serious bad strokes in their time but this new manager Bruce, although not the worst manager ever, is one I won’t be looking at on the touchline, not havin it.

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:01 PM

You think we cant remember when he celebrated that goal the mackems scored against us at home ?

Were supposed to believe he is a Geordie ?

• SwissSte

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:01 PM

Someone asked if we’d be happy if we spent loads. Answer is no. We spent £82m the season we went down, lest anyone forget. There has still been no systemic change in the organisation that is #NUFC. No investment in facilities, academy or stadium. We broke our transfer record, great. Nothing but sticking plasters. We want structure, vision, strategy, communication of direction, ambition! Everything every other serious sports organisation has in abundance.

Of course in the meantime we all support the team, the players and current manager. BUt that doesn’t make up for 12 years of being an utter shambles.

• Tony Baloney

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:01 PM

#say no to the couldn’t organize a p!ss up in brewery crowd.

#less than 1,000 on the SD march to SJP

#I changed my mind on the number

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:04 PM

Oh so your allowed to change your mind, you hypocrite……..

• Goofy

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:04 PM

@Toon22
    Yeah! Yeah! We all know what you mean, yes your hating ashley outweighs your love for the club. I personally almost threw the towel in mysaelf but when you thinn about it the team still has to do what they have to on the pitch, regardless of how the club is run.

I hate Ashley as much as the next Ashley hater but the way you drum it is like you want everyone to follow the banging of your drum end of, that seems verh narrow minded, people will oppose, it’s in our nature, so for anyone who believes that their tune is more melodic thsn the rest seem like lunacy.

I’ve heard you pleeping for months (very repetitive) man you need help. If you have kids/grandkids i feel for them, pretty sure your activist views (without actually moving) spills in to your actual life, straight jacket required me thinks. Give a rest man, support the team or theow in the towel. You are really ki?ing the blog, most probably see you frog avatar and skip past your posts because it sounds like a bitter, wum, instigating any arguement you can conjure

• Tony Baloney

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:05 PM

90% of Bobbybee’s posts were diatribes about why it was his money and going to NUFC games was his life and why he moved back to the NE and why he would never change.

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:06 PM

Baloney…hypocrite

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:07 PM

Baloney….hypocrite

• Tony Baloney

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:07 PM

gimps. I changed the number from 2,000 to 1,000. Not really a change of mind. More a reassessment 🙂

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:07 PM

Baloney…..hypocrite

• Genjikai

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM

Tony the blog phoney hypocrite

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM

Ah so yours is a reassessment yet you said “changed my mind” your words not mine…….hypocrite

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM

Tony

So you not denying you chased him away ?
    You also seem to be gleeful at the boycott failing
    Euphoric almost

Explain how any of these things fits in with your love of the toon ?
    You post on here sometimes all hours of the day and night

Hiya

• oldarse

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:09 PM

Balooney your a COWARD

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:09 PM

Baloney…….hypocrite

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:09 PM

Baloney………hypocrite

• Genjikai

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:09 PM

Tony the blog phoney biggest blog hypocrite

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Baloney…………hypocrite

• oldarse

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Baloone is a pussy faced COWARD

• beermonkey

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM

wtf is going on on here 90 odd posts only 20 worth reading and unfortunately they are getting lost in the drivel

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Baloney………….hypocrite

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Goofy

Ahh the old your repetitive argument
    Usually always aimed at anti Jabba posters
    You dont seem to notice the anti posters repetition

Ive killed the blog ?
    You didnt mind Tonys few weeks of arguing
    All of that bickering

😉

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM

Baloney…………….hypocrite

• The next Mike Williamson

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:12 PM

Bobby never changed his opinion. He said he still thought a boycott wasn’t the way to go, but he’d give it s try anyway. I respect a man more who can change his mind, than one who can’t. To say once the boycott will fail is expressing an opinion, and everybody knows you’re probably right. But to say it 100 times is actively trying to discourage it or willing it to fail. We all want the same thing even if we disagree on some matters. I personally think the money tallies up (excluding the SD adverts), but want Ashley out because his decision making couldn’t be worse. Same goal, different views. We all want a fresh start.

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:12 PM

Sorry beer, just making a point to baloney that ,use because you reassess and or change your mind for one occasion does not entitle one poster to hound you for no reason…..

• oldarse

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:13 PM

beermonkey you have to chase away this kind of garbage my friend he’s here to break up the blog.

• fatha1965

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:15 PM

There won’t be a mass boycott because money has been spent and there will probably be more too come.
    What do people really want The club are moving forward after losing Raffa.Yes we all would rather he was here but he isn’t.
    Bruce wasn’t anyone’s favourite and probably never will be ,but as my dear dad would say “you can only p**s with the co*k you’ve got.

• Nicky the ball tosser

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:15 PM

If our interest in the Danish right back is legit I think Yedlin will be away and I think Manquillo will get a new deal.

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Always liked that saying Fatha

• Nicky the ball tosser

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Swedish?

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Like i said

The fans
    The PR

And the uninformed in between

Its why Jabba pays people to influence them

• toon22

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:17 PM

fatha1965

Doing nowt for 12 years hasnt work has it
    Nobody wants another 12 years

Lat leaves only one option