web analytics

Sky Sports Reports Winger Is Surplus To Requirements

Keith Downie of Sky Sports has reported that Rolando Aarons will not be part of Newcastle’s 25 man squad when it is announced after the window closes.

This comes as a bit of a surprise as Rolando had featured quite a bit in the pre-season for Newcastle. It seemed to us that he had done enough to be included, even though it would have been only as cover.

So it looks like both Wigan and Sheffield Wednesday are vying to get Aarons on loan over the next 22 hours. The Sheffield Wednesday link is very interesting as it was said that the Owls wanted Aarons on loan as part of the compensation package for Steve Bruce.

It does look like Steve Bruce has spoken to the players who are not going to be part of the squad. Yesterday it was reported that six players would be moved out prior to Thursday and that was not including Aarons.

Those players were goalkeeper Rob Elliot, left-back Achraf Lazaar, right-back Jamie Sterry, midfielders Henri Saivet and Jack Colback, as well as winger Jacob Murphy. Jacob Murphy has four Championship clubs after him in Derby, Fulham, Huddersfield, as well as Sheffield Wednesday.

It looks like there is going to be a lot of movement out and it appears as though Steve Bruce has done a decent job in identifying the right players who are not good enough. However, we are disappointed that Rolando Aarons has not done enough to earn a spot. But it may open up a place in the squad for an additional transfer by tomorrow.

• Bills Son Is Back

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:51 PM

one fine day,

Thanks for the compliment.

HWTL.

• jane

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:53 PM

there’s a list here, i’ll look see which one i want

• Nicky the ball tosser

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:53 PM

Kets is definitely one of the gang. He even once completely disgraced himself on here, something along the lines of sacrificing a virgin, and sodomizing a goat, or something, I can’t remember exactly, but he just rode it out. Nae bother. True blog legend. Right up there with Dennis Twice.

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:54 PM

Sam Fender called Ashley out at his gig tonight, worldwide that will go.

Caulkin has a interview from Rafa….

What a beautiful night.

#BoycottAshley #boycotarsenal #ashleyout

• bill

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:54 PM

Stalin and Hitler were the same. Both dictators. Putin is similar but we had better stay clear of politics.

• NY Mag

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:56 PM

Nicky,

You’re right, kets is a blog legend.
    Completely bonkers, but I enjoy reading his posts still 🙂

• 9

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:57 PM

Can’t you boycotters see what a tiny population you are? I consistently see on here estimates of 45,000 for the Arsenal game, live on TV. My personal estimate is 49,500+. Care to check this out come Monday?

• Bills Son Is Back

Aug 7, 2019 at 10:59 PM

one fine day,

Keep the crowd funding dosh for your own pills.

Everything you chuck at me will be thrown back at you.

I rarely start the slagging…

But I’m quite adept at throwing it back.

And, of being the one that starts it…

Not true…

The doomsters just can’t react normally to an opinion that differs to theirs.

Tonight is a classic example.

Go back and read my posts and the replies – it’s easy to see.

• Bills Son Is Back

Aug 7, 2019 at 11:02 PM

bill,

I agree.

But OP seems to think he is getting back at me by calling himself a full on jak boot communist.

And he says I should be sectioned?

The man really must be a child or someone of very low intellect.

• bill

Aug 7, 2019 at 11:10 PM

Bills son,

I will let you know as we will probably meet at the protest on Sunday. I don’t think many people are jack boot communists but the current Prime Minister seems to think he can override parliament. We shall see, if he does we have a dictatorship here in the UK.

Will you be at the protest on Sunday?
    I’m travelling from Manchester to be there, and give my support to the parasite out demo.

• lesh

Aug 8, 2019 at 12:37 AM

Bills son’s

The doomsters just can’t react normally to an opinion that differs to theirs – because unlike you, they’re not being paid by Keith Bishop. They’ll berelative paupers compared to you!

1 3 4 5