web analytics

Local Lad Makes Return From Injury In Carabao Cup

Liam Gibson made his competitive debut for Grimsby Town today in their first round match of the Carabao Cup. The Mariners were able to see off Doncaster 1-0 at Blundell Park.

Liam made it to the 65th minute in his return from a pre-season injury suffered on July 23rd.

We are really pulling for young Liam as he is a local lad. He has had a very tough time over the past few seasons due to a couple of illnesses. At 22-years-old he is behind in his development but the club has thought enough of his potential to recently extend his contract.

He is on loan at Grimsby Town until January and hopefully he will now be able to get a long run in the team.

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:25 PM

Anyone seen G S from Dinnington Tyne and Wear ?

What’s that you say ? What ? He’s In the windy city ? Zat Tynemouth pier ?

• The next Mike Williamson

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:25 PM

OLG,
    You should have got yourself down to the march and appointed yourself leader.

Although it was only last month it was your head on the block and people called you an Ashley Apologist and you called them blog bullies, so maybe they wouldn’t let you be leader just yet.

• G

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:26 PM

Ooh, I’ve been moderated. This is new and exciting, but to be fair, Ed an Neil. I 100% stand by my comments, beliefs, and childish name calling. And the obvious crew are all ham shankers.

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:28 PM

Carltoo n

Me list was just a bit of fun to get the blog jumping and people talking to each other ..livened up a bit didn’t it !

Anyway ..any names for the Ashley lovers list ..whos making the most noise ?

Oh him ..ahh, ok then that’s 5 .

• RobLeenio

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:29 PM

Lol The Wife =The Witch?

I very much doubt it.

Here’s a nice related tune.

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:30 PM

TNMW

I have attended one meeting.

Flog me.

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:31 PM

G

What do you think you were moderated for ..give me the comment number

• Genjikai

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:31 PM

Olg
    Bringing the late night hard topics.
    Will toon22 finally make his big reveal and tell us who he thinks his shills are.
    Toon22 whos your shills?

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:33 PM

The Platinum club is always like a Library anyway. The first half was ok. I was told Shelvey wasn’t injured. He was furious being taken off. It all went to hell the subs.

• captainmarvel

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:34 PM

Nicky that’s what Ashterity wants, a full house that’s all he is interested in apart from his sports dire ect advertising..
    He can take the hate no problem, cash is king..

• NY Mag

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:34 PM

Genji,

I think the list will be shorter if he says who his shills aren’t 😀

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:35 PM

Here’s one to cheer you up ..your all on edge . Not my kind of music but I think the pop and the lyrics are decent.

And it’s Football shaped.

• The next Mike Williamson

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Fair enough,
    But you’re sounding like Hermann Goring with this creating lists and let’s ostracise people. Its starts with the Ashley Apologists, then its the fans who went to the match. What next? those not singing loud enough, then those not born in Newcastle.

• Genjikai

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Nymag
    Probably quicker and a better way to spend his energy.

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Genjikai there was loads of season ticket holders missing from the Platinum club. Then lots of strangers coming in late.

• G

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Hard yo give a number to something that isnt there olg. But heres the highlights, I’m sick of reading the same thing. Change the record, or at least give the football fans the chance to talk football.

• RobLeenio

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Oh, and for anyone into obscure Catalonian folk / jazz, I discovered this lass today

• The Wife

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:38 PM

I have it on good authority that no one is currently being moderated. Are posts not showing up like they should??

Groovy tune, RobLeenio – thank you! It’s complimenting my perusal of the blog quite nicely. 🙂

• lesh

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:39 PM

Cartoon

If you’re threatening Online with a slapping, be prepared for others wanting one.

There’s Balloony who seems to thrive on attention, Posada who’s argued black’s white to keep his precious seat and the Jib family which’ll keep you soo busy you’ll regret ever issuing your threat.

Have word with Charmless and he might even let you use SJP – no chance of a boycott – it’d be a sell-out. 🙂

• NY Mag

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:39 PM

Genji,

Possibly mate…but it keeps him happy 🙂

• Genjikai

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:40 PM

Olg
    Add ed/neil/thewife to the list for not covering the boycott…..

That is in jest before i get beat with a stick.

• RobLeenio

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:40 PM

I say discovered, but I daresay she knew exactly who she was already.

What I mean is, I thought she was cool.

On that note, night all.

• The next Mike Williamson

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:42 PM

Masses of people always get defeated by small groups because they immediately turn on each other and squabble of small details or who will be leader. The masses can never unify, same as cows in a field. The farmer beats them every time because they are not united.

• Genjikai

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:42 PM

Carltoon
    You adding fire to the conspiracy that he gave tickets out to fill in gaps.
    Maybe egb is a shill and he is one of the 4 is.

• Genjikai

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:43 PM

Tnmw
    Is that how farming works?

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:43 PM

Genjikia

Can you think of ways to boost the membership and the turnouts ..shame about the monsoon on Sunday ..think it kept at least a Thousand Anti Ash lads n Lasses away.

Tony (GS) will refute that.

Anyway Genjikia ..my new hobby is political agitation and talking to the right people ‘re Ashley .

Your working hard and are a credit along with the other people who can see the truth of where we are heading and where we are.

Invite the Gers down for a weekend in Newcastle and ask them to keep the coordinated pressure on at each SD outlet throughout Scotland and England..plenty of Rangers fans around England could band together.

KUTGW

• lesh

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM

RobLeenio

Keep your head down bonny lad – there’s folk on an alts hunt.

You’re in Spain eh? Installing sat dishes perchance?

• G

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:45 PM

The wife, Im missing a decent (in my opinion post) using some quite descriptive words. I definately submitted it, and I probably wont risk repeating it. If you would be good enough to check its not stuck in the ether then I would be most grateful.

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:46 PM

Lesh I’ll have to take that threat back then. I’m not really violent. Love and peace that’s me.

• lesh

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM

Online

Tony (GS) will refute that….

What’s the GS? Gob Scheidt?

• Genjikai

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM

Olg
    I like what your doing and if you dont contact now im sure our paths will cross as i believe we may be on the same voyage.
    You kutgw
    I genuinely would like to converse if not by email maybe give me the schematics to build a transmitter and receiver and ill catch you on the Hz

• G

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM

Feel free ro censor as approptiate

• RobLeenio

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:49 PM

Lol Leah no sat dishes for me, I can barely get me phone to work. Keeps flipping from movistar (good) to yoigo (terrible)

Back soon though

😉

• The next Mike Williamson

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:50 PM

Just saying our fans seem more likely to beat each other to death over small differences than come together to hurt Ashley. We’d be stronger together than divided. Witchhunts have a real negative impact and are a horrible and inevitable aspect of mob behaviour.

• G

Aug 13, 2019 at 11:58 PM

Its there now @28.

• Online Guy

Aug 14, 2019 at 12:11 AM

Bills son is back

I feel affection , or maybe that an infection , for you, for some strange reason ..so I thought of you with this luverly song .

I hope you like it as it was a favourite of my friend Jimmy Clithroe . I first heard it in a dream or was it the Billy cotton show when I was a nipper of 2 or 3 ..anyway it’s for you Bill..

Do you wear a turtle neck sweater Bill? Or a white polo neck ? I imagined you that way ..ohh can’t sleep. Ooh Bill .