web analytics

Newcastle Handed Tough Draw At Home Against Leicester City

Newcastle have drawn Leicester City at home in the second round of the Carabao Cup. This could see Ayoze Perez make his return to St James Park.

This is not the draw we wanted and Newcastle seem to have a tough time with getting lower league opponents of late. Steve Bruce wants to make it a priority to have a cup run this season. This will have to start with a home draw against Leicester City.

The second round of the Carabao Cup will start the week of August 26th. Let’s hope Newcastle can be spurred on by the home crowd for this tough tie.

• IrishRob

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:13 PM

No.1 simply the best!!

• IrishRob

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:14 PM

That was for you Boycott. Lol

• Lee Charnley Bunga Party

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Will Brucey Bonus play a full strength squad now then? Seeing as they have said they want to go for the cup competitions it really needs to basically be the same team that plays Watford!!

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:16 PM

We’ll see what team he’s allowed to put out. Hope it’s a strong one. Keys hope Perez doesn’t score against us.

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:17 PM

Let’s hope

• Bruce

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:17 PM

Martoon

Final League Position – 14th
    Final No. of Points – 60
    League Cup Round – 5
    FA cup – 4
    Player of the Season – Almiron
    Top Goal Scorer – Joelinton
    No. of Goals for Top Goal Scorer – 14
    Manager of the season – Steve Bruce (Of course)

• jane

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:18 PM

we are prioritising the cups now you know.

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:20 PM

Really? Well I’ll wait and see.

• IrishRob

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:21 PM

Does anyone feel it’s a bit trashy or tacky thevwsy they put two cans along with the trophy. I mean I would have thought the streamers draped off the trophy would be enough lol

• IrishRob

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:23 PM

The way*

Sorry about my typing. Big hands little phone, recipe for disaster.

• jane

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:25 PM

i’ll still be predicting round 2 in Martoon’s competition. glad i haven’t entered yet.

• G

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:40 PM

Irish @9. Agreed. Whats the abv of that Caribou stuff? Does it come in draft? Cant say I’ve sank one of them, butif its worth it I’m sure I would have found it by now. Biggest rip off since the Milk cup. Drank 20 pints of that rubbish, still drove home fine.

• jimiley

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:46 PM

The boycott was a real disappointment. 45 to 47k is far too many.
    Any future boycotters who quit the ground because of poor results will lack credibility.
    Ashley would have every right to say that you came to Arsenal but are now boycotting because the results are bad. You are not boycotting against me but are giving up on the team. And he would be right.
    Arsenal was the game to ram home the boycott.

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:48 PM

Ofd as promised , Lesh thanks for the link to Willie, no jokes please we are British .

Baloony you will love this . Also for HWA and other Ashley fans.

On a positive note in my personal crusade to see Ashley off I spoke to Chi’s sec today .

It’s all in hand and she is fully up to speed on the land deal at Strawberry place, not forgetting the paper trail. I asked that they could prioritise who would benefit most from the proposed land deal and possible construction.. Mentioned all the factors against it.

Reminded the sec of significant date upcoming. .. Well versed .

It’s all in hand.

Now let’s see the Ashley squad pop out from under their stones with facitious comments ..Next ?

• Online Guy

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:54 PM

Ashley supporters

I don’t know what you are doing here so what I want to do is have you all ostracized..sent to Coventry if you will so I’m asking for help here in creating a list of Ashley apologists and supporters and long term suspected PR men and shills . I will make the list and reproduce it here often .

They can then hopefully one day form a little club and talk amongst themselves …

List.

Names please .

• carltoon

Aug 13, 2019 at 10:57 PM

OLG thanks for the apologies. Still going to smack you one if we ever meet.

• IrishRob