web analytics

Three Clubs Reported To Be Interested In Recently Returned Player

Achraf Lazaar returned from Italy yesterday after failing to secure a move to Serie A. However, the Chronicle are now reporting that three clubs are interested in taking the 27-year-old Moroccan on loan. One of the clubs are said to pondering a permanent deal.

The clubs mentioned in the report are from Serie A clubs Fiorentina and Hellas Verona along with Eredivisie side Utrecht. The summer window closes on September 2nd in both Italy and the Netherlands.

Fiorentina may seem like a stretch for Lazaar though they struggled to a 16th place finish last year. They also only have one experienced left-back in Cristiano Biraghi, who made 40 appearances for the club last season. They added 20-year-old Serbian Aleksa Terzi from Red Star this summer. They also have another 20-year-old in academy product and Italian U20 international Luca Ranieri.

Hellas Verona have two experienced left-backs in Luigi Vitale and Alessandro Crescenzi. Achraf could be seen as competition for the both of them, but he would most likely not be an upgrade at the position. The report says that Verona may be interested in a permanent deal for Lazaar.

Utrecht only have one out and out left-back on the books, though they have a few central defenders who can provide cover. This would seem like a good fit for Lazaar but wages could be an issue for the Dutch club we would imagine.

One positive about Lazaar is that he can also play as a left-sided midfielder so that may help him find a new club.

It is getting down to crunch time for some of the senior players who did not make the 25-man squad. They have just over a week and a half to find a place to play this season. If not they will have to settle for playing with the U23s until the window opens again in January.

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:46 PM

Yikes!

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:46 PM

That’ll confound the pesky firsters 🙁

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:48 PM

Perhaps at the end of the day the fighting about should go/shouldn’t go is all moot. It’s pretty likely the decision of how many fans will actually continue to attend games rests in the hands of one man.

Step forward, Steve Bruce.

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:48 PM

Genjikai I shall message you in due course you persistent bloodhound 🙂

• IrishRob

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:55 PM

Steve Bruce should play this before every match, we would win the league!!

• Lilongwe Geordie

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:56 PM

Genji,
    From much much earlier, there won’t be any gain for anyone if fans can’t find a way to accept each others different approach to boycotting/not boycotting. Only Ashley wins when the situation gets to the point it was at yesterday.

I’ve seen nobody talking pro Ashley for a long time. Going isn’t tacitly supporting him, just like not going isn’t going to relegate the club. Equally, going isn’t the key aspect keeping Ashley here, and boycotting won’t be the key protagonist in removing him.

Argue, fight, twist, debate football. But when it comes to removing Ashley, and what is best for the club we need to work together and consider all fans as wanting the best and all waYs of removing Ashley. This isn’t going to happen over night, and it will take all fans, match going and non match going to work together.

The longer it takes for everyone to understand that we need to be United to do this, the more likely we are to find a way to fasttrack it.

• IrishRob

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:57 PM

Skip to 3.05 onwards in the link. Lol

• Lilongwe Geordie

Aug 22, 2019 at 5:59 PM

Tsunki,
    Ha, you are right there. For the fans that are attending just for something to do, they will sharp stop as the football deteriorates. Sorry, if it deteriorates.

• Bobbybee

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:03 PM

Frog. I know you ain’t that bright but nobody has ever said it’s not Ashley’s fault. In fact everybody has said it’s all Ashley’s fault. Everybody ffs, match goers and ‘boycotters’ alike. It’s All his fault. Everything is his fault. Just because people don’t whine on constantly like you, doesn’t mean we don’t think it’s his fault. IT’S ALL ASHLEY’S FAULT.
    Just because a few morons say something, doesn’t make it so. Just because they say “You’re supporting the regime” doesn’t mean we are. We were there before Ashley, well be there when he’s gone. We go to watch OUR team. I’ve never heard anybody say “I’m going to SJP, not to watch the game, but to give Ashley my money. Do you think you get in to watch PL football ANYWHERE in the country for free? No, it

• Bobbybee

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:05 PM

… It costs money and that’s what we pay for. To watch football. Too much for you to understand is it? Jesus wept.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:09 PM

I’ve always been against the boycotts, I’m not convinced they would work, but it is up to each individual.

This time round, I’m in the pro boycott camp, enough is enough and I ‘d be up for trying to expedite his departure using any channel within the law.

But it is still up to the individual, and going isn’t saying you believe Ashley is right and you are happy with him.

• Online Guy

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:10 PM

Right here’s what’s going on ..this reveals Ashleys long term plan for Newcastle United .

Ashley is trying to DISPLACE any supporter, individual , who shows passion for what goes on on the pitch and knows what sporting contest and rivalry is and should be .The real FOOTBALL fan with ambition for football, he wants rid of you.

Said supporter can see what is going on at his or her club Newcastle United and voices concern, boycotts, sings at him in a derogatory way(understandable)..he wants the passionate supporter gone. Does not want you to have a voice and does not want opposition to the way he wants to run the club . Ashley is all money orintated born out of his Greed and contempt for the true supporter.

This is where Ashley has taken Newcastle United from right under your nose.

We are now run like a Theatre company ..customers of which there are about 30 thousand go for the jolly up, the 5 course meal (if your in a private box) ,and the little chat with the ex pro in their private or hired box for the day . The rest of the customers have a decent drink ..eat a few pies ..its the same with the other stands ..a few pints, a bite ..in a few words it’s just a social jolly up for the clientelle that now frequents St’James Park, the match becomes almost incidental to the half pissed well fed so called supporter.. At this point Ashleys got you .. He’s took the real fan with a passion for football well away from St James Park and replaced you with someone on a day out or a tourist .

It’s now run on a Theatre model …Im surprised the ticket office is still called the ticket office ..soon to be renamed Box office methinks.

Act one: beginners please, (First half). Act two (second half) cue the prompters.. Steve Bruce stage right , Steve Agnew Stage left .

What your watching is an act on the pitch ..not real football with ambition, it’s all staged by Ashley
    who just hopes to get lucky with the team of jobbing actors (journeyman footballers) that he has hired on the cheap .

We are definitely now run as a theatrical company .

You wonder why Ashley keeps on making a faux pas and kicking the club in the nuts every 6 months and causing grief and consternation and trouble with seriously bad decisions and upsetting the true fans ?

Well it’s all done to cause controversy and on-going interest in what’s going on at Newcastle United now ! ..a Soap opera if you like . A theatrical production .

Why even the signing of Andy Carroll was a bit of Pantomime .

The “Players” play on a rectangle of grass

We might as well be playing in the round.

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:13 PM

Bobbybee

Fancy a foul mouthed row?

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:14 PM

Lilongwe Geordie

You gonna keep those morals though? What about if Ashley panic buys and brings some players in January?

• Markaccus

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:15 PM

Well. I tried to discuss football on here in the last article, replying to a question from even earlier. However, this place is now completely fcuked. All the bickering. If this blog is an accurate microcosm of the real NUFC fan base, then Ashley has won, and it’s a crushing win at that. Sad times.

• Bobbybee

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:15 PM

OLG, you know all that from America? That’s quite amazing. What part of the ground were you displaced from then? I’m all ears because this is all news to me. Crystal ball is it? What an a site clown. You know f**k all pal about Newcastle and its fans. Nothing. Just like you itk BS, with your pathetic cryptic clues and utter drivel. Jog on you fantasist.

• Bobbybee

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:17 PM

Cockney gobshite, yes please. Bring it on. I’ll tie you up in knots pal.

• Online Guy

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:19 PM

Bobbee

I just caught a message from you on last page ..just 2 words one of them was dick

I will go back and read it later ..you seem angry today .

Bob , with some respect can you imagine if Man Utd or Liverpool was run like Newcastle United ?

There would be a mass boycott ..an empty ground .

Ashley is actually taking your Football club away from you under your nose..do you want the club to exsist as a sporting entity when you are gone ? With ambition to win ? To be a going concern as regards a sporting football club ?

Now’s your chance to see the light and do something about it .

I say that to each and everyone of you that is still attending Ashlely s house of horrors.

Don’t give him a penny .

Your not watching true competitive sport..and the real supporter is loathed.

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:20 PM

Markaccus

Ashley won a long time ago my friend.

• Online Guy

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:20 PM

Bobbee

I’m just off the A68 ..in Northumberland.

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:20 PM

Bobbybee

You remembered your pills today?

• Markaccus

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:21 PM

Not sure where all the xenophobia is coming from, either.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:22 PM

Cockney,
    I live in London at the minute, the only home game I’ll be attending is if it is for work right now. I am going to away games though, I was away 8 years, missed going so need to get my fix. Been going to Millwall and Leyton Orient for my fix so far this season.

You’ll find big money signings won’t excite me. Good signings will, and they can come at any price, any age. The right signings will. But just cause money is splashed? No thanks.

• Jib

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:23 PM

Lee Ryder claimed on Wednesday that the club is “still for sale”, and it would be “a deal that can be done quickly for those who have the funds”

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:23 PM

Online Guy

Ahh he likes his foul language Bobbybee. I’m gonna have my own game of swear bingo with him tonight.

• Bills Son Is Back

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:23 PM

That post from OLG is the best laugh I’ve had on here for a good while.

You couldn’t make it up…

But he has!!!

• Lilongwe Geordie

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:23 PM

Macaccus,
    What football did you bring up? I’d much prefer the football discussions.

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:26 PM

Lilongwe Geordie

Glad to hear it, I am attending the Liverpool away game and can’t wait for it. I’ve made a pledge not to step foot in that football ground again until Ashley is no longer in control.

• Bobbybee

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:28 PM

Mark, it isn’t though. For one I’m fed up listening to how everything at Newcastle is my fault, or the other fans who go to games. My fightback today is because I’m sick of it. Then you hear its only match going fans causing the trouble when the blog is wall to wall whining about match going fans!!
    HELLO!!! It’s Ashley’s fault. ITS ALL ASHLEY’S, FAULT.
    We all have opinions. This is mine. Is everybody listening? I know it’s tough because I’m not stroking your ego about what brave soldiers you are, but listen anyway. It’s what I’ve always said, so it’s nothing new.
    IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T GO. OK? I am not now, nor never have once – NOT ONCE – demanded any of you go to games. Frankly I don’t care either way what you do because – try to learn something here – IT’S NONE OF MY BUSINESS WTF YOU DO. Just like it’s none of yours, what I do.
    I can repeat that if you’re a bit slow, just ask me to.

• hibbit

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:29 PM

bobbybee
    its time you monitored the amount of that shit you smoke, its obliviously damaging your mental health with these irrational outbursts and your illusions of gander,
    time to seek help before its get to bad and gets you in to trouble !!!

• posada

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:29 PM

Bobbybee’s on fire today.
    Kicking ass.
    Well done son I’m proud of you.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Cockney,
    I’m at the Liverpool away as well. Can’t wait. Still hoping I get one of the work tickets for Sunday as well.

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Jib

Lee Ryder knows nothing about football which is his actual job to write about. He probably has no clue about the status of Newcastle United either.

• hibbit

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:31 PM

posada
    your a condescending prick,

• posada

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:31 PM

So, what did the private meeting of TMG decide.
    What’s their new strategy.
    Seems it’s to hassle older match going supporters.
    Always on social media mind.
    Never face to face.
    Not brave enough for that.

• Online Guy

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:32 PM

Bills son at 27

Which post do you refer to .

By the way you are clearly an Ashley man ..clearly !

• cockneymafiaout

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:33 PM

Bobbybee

Problem with you Bobby is that you don’t like it and you still go.

Go on give me a list of genuine reasons why you go to the home games.

(Heads up – Because you love the club is not a reason to go)

• Online Guy

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:34 PM

Posada ..you ain’t grown up yet ..your like a little child ..proud of a foul mouthed ranter? .. that’s what your saying ..

Have a think man ..you used to be a decent poster but since you have become an Ashley man and supporter you have surprised me . To think I actually liked you ..you have let the side down .

Bugger lugs.!

• hibbit

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:36 PM

posada
    WHY does it matter what us none fans think ??????????????