web analytics

Second Newcastle Player Moves Out On Loan Today

Newcastle left-back has officially joined Serie B club Coxenza Calcio on loan until June 30, 2020. Here is the official announcement from the Italian club.

Lazaar follows Rolando Aarons as the second player to go out on loan today. Achraf still has one year remaining on the five-year deal he signed upon joining Newcastle from Palermo in 2016.

These moves now leaves Jack Colback, Henri Saivet, and Jamie Sterry as the remaining players who did not make the 25-man squad. Hopefully, Newcastle are in the process of finding suitable deals for these three players.

• giimps

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:28 PM

Just need ginger jack out, Saivet, and Sterry can stay as I think they could offer something in The cup in January and maybe the checkatrade tinpot cup too

• lesh

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:44 PM

It’s noticeable that it was suggested that Posada is Jib, that P’s language has become shall we say bullish.

He’s gone from meekly trying to defend himself as a true fan rather than an Ashley cheerleader, to confidently calling another poster an idiot

Wow, what a surge in Posada’s confidence – has he been coached by the one, the only, the advisor to the great…… Jib?

• lesh

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:46 PM

RobLeenio

‘…Hopefully he’ll [Andy Carroll] get a chance to work with the kids in the academy.

‘Alternatively, he could end up crocked 90% of the time and p!ssed the other 10%. I prefer to think it’ll be the former, but we’ll know by Christmas’

Priceless 🙂

• Rotonda heights

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:47 PM

Fantastic article, sums it all up very well.

Colback is a greedy, bitter, selfish disgrace who having been deemed not good enough even by ”one of his own” will now make no attempt to earn that money or even part of it elsewhere.

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:51 PM

Pinocchio

You admitted to misleading a room full of people and then the blog, despite your excuses a lie is a lie is a lie.

You’re by far and away the most poisonous poster on the blog, probably in the ground too.

You still upset theres no one at SJP to sing for you?

Hows the ticket sales going?

Funny they didn’t sell as well as you’d stated they had, after apparently checking on the site.

You’ll say anything to try and get one over on the boycotters etc.

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:53 PM

Lesh
    posada is clearly not me

posada
    Trent
    I’m not obnoxious.
    I just don’t like your comments.
    Hong Kong – you can not be serious

He’s obviously John McEnroe

:P.

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:53 PM

😛 even

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:00 PM

I’m convinced Online guy is Eric Cantona, his latest speech gave him away.

🙂

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:05 PM

Er you don’t get to decide how others describe you Posada. You can choose your adjectives for me and I get to do the same. People coming together in a common cause is a perfectly valid parallel to draw. I’ve already made the distinction between the two causes very clearly you just choose to ignore it. I really don’t like your posts being an apologist for Strawberry Place so mutual antipathy it is. You’re obnoxious with your superiority complex as a match goer. It’s not a badge of honour. We can all handover £40 a go to the slug

• hibbit

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:05 PM

RH very good article very well put together and sticking to the facts, i particularly like this paragraph which for me says it all

“That attendance didn’t follow the call for a boycott, it just happened, meaning it will likely stay the same or get worse as time goes on. If fans have to ask what the point is, then it’ll be tough to convince them that there is one”.

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:09 PM

Scratching my head about why somebody would want to lie about ticket sales to try and stifle people staying away on the premise ground is full anyway and downplay Strawberry Place. What could possibly motivate that person? Including season ticket seats paid but not taken I’d put attendance v Watford at c40k, 23% down. Let’s see what happens after 10yr renewals. I suppose 1 positive is we’ll probably spend to try and keep people going.

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:10 PM

Ashley is a fox
    If Carroll has a half decent showing at Anfield
    on Sept 14th (lunchtime on BT)
    The following Saturday at home vs Brighton
    (teatime on Sky) SJP will be chokka

• lochinvar

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:11 PM

Trader deadlines today
    Germany (17:00), Italy (19:00), Spain and France (23:00), Scotland (00:00)
    English League One and League Two deadline 17:00

Looks like Scotland or Italy or Spain or France for Colback then.

• Rotonda heights

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:13 PM

Hibbitt

It’s ironic, attendances dropping without any need to boycott now, where anger has turned to apathy and people just can’t be bothered any more!

• posada

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:14 PM

Ah that old chestnut.
    I misled a room full of people.
    How exactly. It’s a public meeting. Not a closed meeting. Not open to just members.
    A public meeting.
    I am entitled to go and be there if I want.
    Made no claims about anything.
    Was never asked who I was. Was never asked to state my agenda.

How is that a lie.

Made no claims about ticket sales being up or a sell out.
    Stood that up on here yesterday as well.
    Said 1 thousand or so still not sold in the upper Gallowgate.
    Level 7 gaps. Hoped it would be near a full house. Sadly not.
    You see supporters want their club to do well.

Sad fact. You wouldn’t call someone a liar in the real world, as there are consequences.
    Explained that yesterday as well.

Is that the best you can do.

You will get loads of hearts from your twitter buddies.
    My guess is there are about 10 -12 of you.
    No more if your last turn out is anything to go by.
    30 was it.

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:15 PM

Loch I think the club will buy ginger’s contract out

• Mister Tuff

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:19 PM

The plans for the development behind the Gallowgate were published in 2007 and included a three stage development – accommodation block, hotel and the last stage was to increase the grounds capacity to at least 60,000.
    Note the era – other clubs were increasing their grounds.

Along came Tubbs and the plans were binned.

Note to those who talk rubbish – a feasibilty study was also done in respect of making the Gallowgate bigger by the architects involved at the time – and they stated it was feasible.

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:19 PM

Jib we just beat Spurs away in a fantastic performance then we had Wolves attendance so to say SJP will not be chocka for Brighton game after the Liverpool game doesn’t stand up. What motivates you to say this? Why are you seeking to diminish staying away and through a compliment in for Ashley into the bargain?

I loved Big Andy and watched him at youth level, rated his pretty unique skillset and got excited about him demolishing teams like Arsenal away but it’s not crafty business. He’s in bits physically. I hope he has a brilliant Indian Summer in his career but I honestly can’t understand how/why you post what you do?

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:21 PM

*will be chocka (superfluous not just to confuse matters)

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:21 PM

I think if were a Harrison I would be battening down the hatches.
    Hurricane Dorian is coming
    Stay safe you lot.

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:21 PM

**throw not through as well. I’m doing well.

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:23 PM

Trent1211
    I honestly can’t understand how/why you post what you do?

Is this face bovvered ?

• Mindshaft

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:24 PM

posada – you mentioned that it was on its way to a sell out pretty quick and we should hurry and buy a ticket….. more than once if I recall – just as the boycotters won’t force me to do what I prefer not to, the pro-ashley lot won’t either … most people on here are well into their 50s / 60s so I would imagine they have their own minds too and don’t need anyone to tell them what to do…

I stopped going because if not now, when – if not me, who – to be honest I’ve been to two away games so far and they’ve both been brilliant despite the 3-0 defeat at Norwich and it being a complete pain in the ass to get to… this blog doesn’t reflect real life as far as I’m concerned

• Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:26 PM

“Trent1211
    What motivates you to say this?”
    You then go on to say

“I loved Big Andy and watched him at youth level, rated his pretty unique skillset and got excited about him demolishing teams like Arsenal away”

Are you a bit simple ?

• posada

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:26 PM

Trent wants us to be like the team from SR5.
    20 thousand empty seats and in league 1.

Should have pushed for that 3 years ago.

• posada

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:27 PM

More than a bit !

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:28 PM

8,000 staying away not 30 Posada and unofficially higher. Why did they stop going? In protest and in apathy. That will rise. Forbes article is bang on. If everybody stopped going change would come.

• Mindshaft

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:29 PM

posada – if you’re going to Chelsea away a few of us are thinking of meeting up / genji / lilongwe , maybe more – doesn’t matter what your views are on Ashley / Boycott / Remainers etc – will be a chance to have a few drinks and watch the game in decent company – no doubt there’ll be a debate or two but all in good humour ( I hope 🙂 )

Anyone else going to Chelsea game?

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:31 PM

Jib that’s selective quoting. What motivates you to suggest there will be a full house when there is no chance of that and sorry but Andy Carroll has that impact almost never now. You and Posada are as bad as each other. As for intelligence, being called by you pair is like having your hair criticised by a bald bloke.

• Anglo Saxon

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:31 PM

Jib

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:10 PM

Ashley is a fox
    If Carroll has a half decent showing at Anfield
    on Sept 14th (lunchtime on BT)
    The following Saturday at home vs Brighton
    (teatime on Sky) SJP will be chokka

If me Granny had balls she’d be me, Granda DOH

• Mindshaft

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:32 PM

Jib

Ashley is a fox
    If Carroll has a half decent showing at Anfield
    on Sept 14th (lunchtime on BT)
    The following Saturday at home vs Brighton
    (teatime on Sky) SJP will be chokka

Jib – surely you know that we are 99% certain of a defeat if not 99.999% and that Carroll is 99% certain not to be available for that game …

are you a bit simple 😀

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:34 PM

Spot on Mindshaft.

• posada

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:35 PM

Mindshaft
    I was encouraging supporters to get their tickets.
    Think you’ll find that was a good few days before the game.
    Not the night before.

It’s a big jump from that to a lie.
    1 thousand spare in the upper Gallowgate I said. Gaps in the Level 7. I did not spend loads of time counting every seat unsold. I leave that to others.

Can I tell a lie about a matter like that. Folks are adults. All you have to do is look at the clubs web site and make your own mind up.
    Encouraging support yes. Do folks know what a lie is.

Your right this blog does not reflect the real world. Hardly any match goers left on it.
    Those that are get stick. BSIB and BB to name 2.

• posada

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:35 PM

By the way the Doomsters were saying less than 15K for Leicester.

• giimps

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:36 PM

If I remember right, Big Andy scored a header vs Arsenal at the emirates to get us a 1nil win ( I think it was him ) they couldn’t handle him all game ……maybe not demolishing them but they couldn’t handle him that’s for sure

• Moonraker15

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:37 PM

Jib
    If Carroll has a half decent game at Anfield it will be a freakin miracle! He’s a crock and has got no chance of playing more than 20 mins! Against VVD ! Get real jibbo!

• giimps

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:38 PM

They weren’t far off Posada, as close to 15k as 30k

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:38 PM

Posada

You’re on here every day calling myself Jail Tsunki and others idots thick etc then cry on about the abuse aimed at you.

I dont direct posts at you or use your name in mine, unlike you who does it to myself and others.

I’ll let you into a little secret, you’ve been my favourite poster for two weeks. Like Ashley and Charnley you’re doing TMGs job for them.

Every bitter nasty misleading post from you just adds one more fan to those who already dont trust the club

You’re in good company, you’d think you had a mission statement from Ashley.

Lie mislead and say anything to continue the lie.

So keep up the good work and i hope you’ll accept this virtual pint, not sure what you drink so i went for bitter.

P.s. No more games please, I like a challenge.

• Trent1211

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:38 PM

Overused phrase but he was unplayable that day giimps. One of the sales I most regret.

• posada

Sep 2, 2019 at 5:42 PM

Mindshaft
    Thanks for the very kind offer.
    I won’t be going to Chelsea.