web analytics

What Will Be The Result Of Sunday’s Match At Leicester City?

Amid a new flurry of takeover talk, Newcastle United will take on Leicester City this weekend at King Power Stadium. This is the second meeting between the two clubs as Newcastle fell to Leicester on penalties in the Carabao Cup last month.

In his press conference this morning, Steve Bruce has confirmed the fitness of Andy Carroll and Allan Saint-Maximin. Both players have not suffered a reaction after their returns against Brighton last week. Bruce also says that Sean Longstaff should be back after missing the last two weeks with an ankle injury.

The big surprise is that DeAndre Yedlin could be involved on Sunday. Steve Bruce said that Yedlin has been practicing for the past few weeks and is in consideration for a squad place at Leicester City.

We are hoping that the lads can put in a similar reaction to last weekend’s performance as when they defeated Spurs after a poor display at Norwich.

What Will Be The Result Of Sunday's Match At Leicester City?

• Loss (62%, 633 )
  • Win (21%, 219 )
  • Draw (17%, 169 )

Total Voters: 1,021

Loading ... Loading ...

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Sep 27, 2019 at 11:50 AM

3-0 draw in Leicesters favour

• danishmag

Sep 27, 2019 at 11:56 AM

I honestly think that we will witness a trashing…
    5-0 Leicester

• Mike Ashleys Lovechild

Sep 27, 2019 at 12:06 PM

@DanishMag
    I’ve literally just said the same to my mate at work can see us getting Trashed on Sunday however i did say the same about Spurs and look what happened there !

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Sep 27, 2019 at 12:07 PM

Sky sports is going live too SJP..

Someone have a look, I’m not in the house.

Giz a laugh

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Sep 27, 2019 at 12:27 PM

Club looks set up for a sale? Whaaaaat?

I once sold a beemer just out of its three year warranty. I got the wife-rashed alloys resurfaced, 4 new tyres, got it serviced, valeted, bought a years extended full dealer repair warranty and it looked exactly like it did when i bought it new. I got top book for that.

In my younger years I remember my bro-in-law selling his Cortina. Took his seat covers out, swapped the radio for a broken one, swapped the newish battery for a tired old one (made sure it was a starter just before the buyer arrived of course) took the tax disc off and cashed it in. Oh yeah he did polish it up stick an air freshener in it and blacked the tyres. Didn’t get an awful lot for it, didn’t expect to.

I think Ashley’s the second type of seller – if he is selling

• papscrunt

Sep 27, 2019 at 12:54 PM

Looks like Brucie is saying 4-0 in the pic, he knows the team well.

I reckon 2-0 as we’ll just sit back and hope for the best on the counter. Can see us being massively outplayed yet again.