web analytics

Journalists Have Their Say On The State Of Newcastle United

As you would expect, Twitter is not a solemn place for Newcastle fans at the moment. They are rightfully furious with their team’s display for a second week running.

However, there are some journalists who also concerned and raising questions about the state of Newcastle United. Here are a few of the tweets from some of those journalists.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:07 PM

Well said Henry Winter.

• Reilly

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Didnt the fat tw@t borrow money on the strength of next seasons TV deal?

• Munster Mag

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:10 PM

Lil what did henry winter say?

• Essex Geordie Bill

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:12 PM

One of the few blessings in the game was that Perez didn’t score, that would have added insult to injury seeing his fingers in ears celebration in front of our lads.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:13 PM

Just been watching Sol on Sky, he did say he was looking to get back into management and was waiting for offers and approaching clubs.

Don’t really know much on his Macclesfield time, why did he leave if it was going well?

We only really have out of work managers to look at, or possibly managers in a country where the season runs through the calendar year.

• Lilongwe Geordie

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:13 PM

Munster
    3rd tweet on the article.

• Genjikai

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:13 PM

Reily
    I asked that question the other night.
    I heard it was the next 2 seasons?
    Anyone know?

• Essex Geordie Bill

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:14 PM

Repost.

For my two pennorth it was no worse than a yellow and we should have got a foul for the pushover on Longstaff just prior to that. I thought that Leicester got away with a few fouls so no Kudos to the ref.

Could have been so different if Muto had taken the easy chance and Schaars cheeky effort had been more accurate, definitely a shot imo.

Easier game for us next week, so Brucie needs to pick the lads up and move onwards. Yeah i know that’s p!ssing into the wind optimism!

• Jail for Ashley

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:17 PM

Repost and a special dig at you Lilongwe
    Munster mag especially, but all the other posters that thought it fit to call out a manager who who wanted the best for the club and was way above what the owner deserved who just wouldn’t let up with the undeserved criticism. Apparently the clever posters. Lilongwe Geordie, Charlie in the Gallowgate, beefman 13, catchy in Norway, yorkymag, you all know who you are, how footin dare you all criticise what we had because you didn’t like the style of football when we’re up against a shower of shite like this, is this not what you expected to happen after Carver and McLaren, did you expect Klopp or Guardiola, clever posters my footin arse!!!

• Essex Geordie Bill

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:18 PM

The only team we’ve beaten this season won with 10 men yesterday!!!

Just thought I’d mention that.

• c-dog

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:19 PM

Great journalism

A bit more criticism towards he players needed
    We do not accept Ashley’s garbage recruitment policy

• Mag :P

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:23 PM

Essex

How in gods name is that not a red card?

Absolutely blatant.

Had that happened to one of ours you’d be screaming for a sending off.

Disgusting tackle.

• davis_toons

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:23 PM

To be selfish or put it self-believe or not a striker or an attacker will have it own opinion and confidence level.

A coach is to get the team to play strongly together and pass the ball when it need most.

Clearly Bruce is an out dated coach.

• Genjikai

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:26 PM

Jail
    Its just standard business practice so all is ok.

• jimiley

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:27 PM

Keep going if you must, but what are you actually supporting????

• Lilongwe Geordie

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:27 PM

Jail,
    Feel better after that? I think every criticism of Rafa, and equally the praise I often gave Rafa, was all fairly well justified. At not anytime did I herald Steve Bruce. Some of your criticisms of Bruce are things that happened under Rafa. I criticise both of them for those, and then additionally for Bruces other faults.

I didn’t criticise cause of the style, I have long said, long before Rafa, that I prefer my tteams to be pragmatic, far closer to Rafa’s style than a Klopp. So not sure what your last bit is about, but it clearly is just you getting a bit worked up, so I’ll leave you to it.

• jimiley

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:28 PM

The club is dead from the neck up. Everybody knows that.

• Roy

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:37 PM

Whilst we do in my opinion have a clueless manager I would suggest that apart from maybe Schar we also have a clueless team of so called professional players who seem quite happy to just draw there 10’s of thousands of £’s each week and give nothing in return.
    I also think that what is needed (but admit don’t know how) is to get the Press, TV and Radio stations talking more about the mess that Cashley is making of this once great club as he appears to be intent on destroying this club of ours.

• Bladey

Sep 29, 2019 at 9:07 PM

5-0 1-0 10-0 It doesn’t matter the league is for 5 or six teams only it’s been the same for years with the exception being our conquerors today Leicester
    Its boring costs far too much money the players apart from a few couldn’t care less about anything apart from there salary unless you play for the top teams where you will be outed if your not up to scratch If your not up to scratch here fans sing your praises for half an hour when your 4 0 down irish handicapped don’t be ridiculous
    I have respect only for our away fans but never when they don’t give these wasters some stick
    Which thet deserved
    Spineless gutless display my thoughts on the manager same as I have always had he’s bloody useless
    ASH IN WISE OR CARVER IN MUGS OUT

• Munster Mag

Sep 29, 2019 at 11:09 PM

I think jail has had a few sherbets. Either way he cant rationalise anything without reference to me, jib etc. I cant be arsed rationalising with Jail and the 10 or so numbnuts who kiss his arse. Lilongwe, fair play for trying. Rafa should have been kept, but the fact that criticism of him is jumped on here, is an embarrassment to football support.

• Geordie-john

Sep 30, 2019 at 10:52 AM

When we get relegated this season ( Which looks highly likely ) We will not be promoted straight back into the top flight the season after.
    I’m gutted as I can’t remember such a poor performance from a Newcastle squad. Nobody wanted the ball ! Blaming Hayden is a cop out. Yes it was a foul but he did play the ball first and it was the momentum of the tackle that created the foul ( if that makes sense )
    There is nothing from the manager during the match and even more pathetic afterwards during interviews. Excuses ! Nobody wants to hear them we want to see everyone playing their hearts out for 90 + minutes once a week. Is that too much to ask ? The players get paid mega bucks to provide this and they can’t even do this once a week !
    People keep saying that we shouldn’t boycott the matches as it’s not the teams fault. Well I am starting to think that they need a good kick up the arse as well as the Greedy COCK-ney and manager need to go NOW. Why should we have to wait to watch the team dwindle away after all of the hard work Rafa put into the team surely some of them can remember how good they were. FFS I’m ashamed to even talk about it at the moment.
    Brucey, You keep saying that this is your dream job, Well Do something about it as what you are doing at the moment isn’t working. You are starting to sound like JOKE IN EAR. We’ve heard it all before many times over so do it or GO. No more excuses !

• Mac

Oct 1, 2019 at 10:08 AM

Clearly Fabian Schaar is the ONLY class player we have. If we stick with Bruce, we WILL go down, and end up like Sunderland.
    Maybe that is what Ashley fully deserves…….once he has lost his money with us, then maybe he can sell, and we can rebuild………………….sickening…..