web analytics

Reported Winter Target Sinks Magpie In EURO Qualifier

Newcastle defender Fabian Schar was handed his 52nd cap for Switzerland in their Euro Qualifier against Denmark this evening.

Fabian played the entire game but a late goal by RB Leipzig’s Yussuf Poulsen sealed a crucial win for the Danes. Newcastle were linked with maintaining a long-term interest in the striker in September. That was Poulsen’s 8th international goal.

The win sees Denmark jump into second place in Group D as Switzerland falls to third. However, the Swiss have a game in hand. They face group leaders the Republic of Ireland Tuesday night.

Emil Krafth was an unused substitute in Sweden’s 0-4 win at Malta. Sweden are back in second place in Group F behind Spain.

• Mad Frog Boom 22

Oct 12, 2019 at 9:54 PM

Frog yourself or be frogged!

• Mad Frog Boom 22

Oct 12, 2019 at 9:54 PM

Do not froggive to liar!

• Mad Frog Boom 22

Oct 12, 2019 at 9:56 PM

Any frogs around now?

• toon22

Oct 12, 2019 at 10:01 PM

Mad Frog Boom 22

Hiya JIB
    Took the bait lol

Yet another alt it seems

• toon22

Oct 12, 2019 at 10:01 PM

Im guessing your drunk ?

• stan anderson

Oct 12, 2019 at 11:01 PM

Beats me why Geordietom gets so upset at posters TOON22 and J.F.A.They say it as they see it.
    I tend to agree with much of what they post on here,but obviously it upsets some.
    Certain posters annoy me but i just try to skip their posts (its easy to do and it wont upset anyone to do so)

• geordietom

Oct 12, 2019 at 11:49 PM

stan anderson …

i dont get upset over the frog its just that a lot of people believe everything he says is gospel …

as for Jail its just banter mate ( even though he’s full of shit )

😀

Oct 12, 2019 at 11:55 PM

Toon22 after seeing the template you provided I’m guessing they would have felt compelled to reply given it looked like it came from a primary school kid. I am surprised you don’t get invited to speak with them over cookies and milk.

Oct 12, 2019 at 11:56 PM

Ledsom must have been kidnapped.

Hiya toon haha

• lesh

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:16 AM

Geordietom

The frog’s truth rate percentage has got to be higher than Jib and his alts’. The J Team are masters of hyperbole and fabrication.

• Trent1211

Oct 13, 2019 at 6:16 AM

83 with the snide sniping at somebody trying to act in the club’s best interests. Again.

The Jiberati really need to consider whether they are for Newcastle United or for Ashley.

‘Jib’s The Mike Ashley Blog’ could be established as a separate concern. Posada, 83, Jib/Jane/Just a fan/Mad Frog Boom 22 could all kiss their supreme leader’s hoop 24/7.

• Jib

Oct 13, 2019 at 6:41 AM

Coleen Rooney has been nicknamed Wagatha Christie

Ha ha ha

• Jib

Oct 13, 2019 at 6:47 AM

Chelsea could be facing a central defensive injury crisis ahead of next weekend’s Premier League clash against Newcastle United.
    Andreas Christensen was spotted holding his groin as he limped off during Denmark’s 1-0 win over Switzerland in an Euro 2020 qualifier on Saturday evening and he could be doubtful for club action.
    Christensen being injured would leave Blues head coach Frank Lampard down to just two fit senior centre-backs in Fikayo Tomori and Kurt Zouma.

Fingers crossed

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:25 AM

Trent another prime example of a simpleton. Why don’t you stick to shouting outside a sports shop rather than debating the issues surrounding our club.

• hibbit

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:30 AM

Nufc-83 answer to every post is simple just insult the other posters,

The quote for today !!!!
    “There are two ways to be fooled: one is to believe what isn’t true, the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:36 AM

Hibbit look at Trent’s post and tell me why isn’t that an insult? Am I supposed to debate the fact I am not a mike Ashley supporter? I think everyone on this blog knows I’m not so Trent just puts something like that up to wind me up.

• hibbit

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:03 AM

Nufc-83

Trent’s only one of numerous posters who you continue to insult on a daily basis,
    and i’m not sure every one would agree with your assumption, that the blog thinks your not a mike Ashley supporter ????

*if you showed people a little more respect you might be extended the same courtesy*

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:13 AM

I have tried debating these topics many times yet if you don’t agree with the view of a couple of others you are deemed a Mike Ashley supporter. If that’s the case then I will resort to simple insults with the posters in question. The likes of Trent, Jail and Toon are here to push a narrative that they think all should follow regardless. Nobody is allowed an opinion of their own or you will be banished to the Mike Ashley appreciation society.

My opinion is clear, Mike Ashley is a terrible owner and they day he walks regardless of who takes over (money or no money) will be a special day.

• toon22

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:13 AM

Nufc83

Are you a toon supporter?

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:14 AM

The*

• toon22

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:14 AM

You say your a supporter but then defend Jabba
    Rather odd

• toon22

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:15 AM

Just like Tony you just want to argue about whatever

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:15 AM

More than you toon that’s for sure. Have you ever even discussed the team? I am not sure you even know who plays for us?

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:16 AM

You defended Ashley as well so do you not find that rather odd?

• Jib

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:19 AM

To prove 83’s point perfectly
    toon22 pops up

• Mad Frog Boom 22

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:29 AM

Yesterday i was very very drunk.

• Munster Mag

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:32 AM

Havent been on in a while. Can someone put up the primary school letter? Could do with a laugh. Nufc 83?

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:34 AM

I would have to go back looking Munster it’s probably only 2 or 3 posts back. Ancient is good at searching for past comments and seems to have time on his hands maybe he could help?

• Jib

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:40 AM

Mad Frog Boom 22
    Yesterday i was very very drunk.

You couldn’t tell

Honest

😛

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:57 AM

Mad Frog we have all been there (many times) 🙂

• Trent1211

Oct 13, 2019 at 8:58 AM

83 you reap what you sow. You can describe me as many unflattering things but a simpleton is not one of them.

You’re a very thin skinned sort who can dish it out but can’t take it.

Belittling the attempts by others to crowbar the slug from his seated position sat across SJP suffocating the club with his putrid backside is not what any supporter of Newcastle United would do. You’d say more power to your green elbow to Toon 22.

But no you want to mock the quality of (perfectly fine) language used. Very much in keeping with your superiority complex.

This isn’t school. You aren’t the teacher. We are not your pupils. You need knocking down a peg or 83.

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:06 AM

I can take it Trent when someone wants to debate and if in the end we disagree so be it the world would be a boring place if we all agreed with each other. The issue I have (as I stated previously) is if you disagree with toon he doesn’t want to debate. He just throws you under the bus as an Ashley fan then posts a load of garbage on the blog like hiya KBA etc. I agree with what he stands for which is removing the slug from power I just don’t like the way he goes about it almost bullying people who don’t agree with him. You have jumped on this bandwagon yourself to a much lesser extent as you will engage in debate but then usually close it with a snide comment about being an Ashley fan. That is the reason you get the insults back not because you disagree with me.

• Just a fan

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:06 AM

Jail my one a day
    Toddle off.
    To walk like a child.
    Mmmmmmm interesting.
    But not a very good insult.you will have to do better.
    I advise you to consult jib.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:07 AM

I think anybody who puts up a picture of Steve Bruce in Newcastle livery is a Mike Ashley supporter.

• Jail for Ashley

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:09 AM

JaF,
    It wasn’t an insult it was a request.

• Jib

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM

Jail for Ashley

No a Toon supporter
    All my life
    Unlike you
    I wonder if newer bloggers know you were a Mackem
    until King Kev rocked up as manager.

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:14 AM

Ha Jail as I said I was willing to give Bruce a chance and that is when I put the image up. His time has run out with me based on the first 7 games however I could be turned with more results like the last (call me fickle). I hold no grudge against Bruce I just want the best efforts displayed on the pitch. If Bruce gets that then fair play. I want a young progressive manager to come in an ideal world but will support whoever gets the team playing to the best of their ability.

• Trent1211

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:15 AM

83 it’s pretty rich you attributing ‘snide’ to other people’s posts. Dear me. On you go then. Continue to career through life with a staggering lack of self-awareness. I’ll leave you to it.

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:19 AM

Oh Trent I am well aware of the snide comments I make but if you look closely I reserve that treatment for a select few who more than deserve it.

• Just a fan

Oct 13, 2019 at 9:20 AM

Trent
    For Ashley or nufc
    It could be both but that’s another argument.
    I’ve never praised Ashley or disparaged him.
    When he is gone people on here who disparaged him will just find another target.
    It’s just the way they are.