web analytics

‘He Was Unplayable’ – Sky Sports Pundit Raves About Newcastle’s Electric Winger

Former Crystal Palace striker and current Pundit for Sky Sports, Clinton Morrison spoke about Newcastle’s electric winger Allan Saint-Maximin after his performance at West Ham on Saturday.

Allan was just too much for West Ham’s 34-year-old right-back Pablo Zabaleta. We have no idea why Manuel Pellegrini waited so long to bring on the pacier Ryan Fredericks for the struggling Argentine.

This is what Morrison had to say about Saint-Maximin’s performance:

“Saint-Maximin, he was unplayable. I don’t know how you defend against players like that.

He doesn’t look like he knows what he’s going to do so I don’t know how defenders feel when he’s getting at them.

Every time they broke they looked like they were going to score.”

The 22-year-old was a dynamic force for Newcastle yesterday. However, he still was unable to get a goal despite two golden opportunities.

He’s getting closer and closer to opening his account at Newcastle and we can’t wait to see his reaction when he does.

Here are some of the stats showing the 22-year-old’s dominance in yesterday’s win.

Allan also gave his shirt to some youngsters who made the trip down to London Stadium.

Saint-Maximin is already a fan favorite and we can see why. He’s cemented himself into the starting eleven and we just can’t wait to see him play again on Saturday.

• hibbit

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:27 AM

Neil Harrison its time you sorted this cretin IrishRob out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:31 AM

Hopefully we’ll see a good display against Bournemouth, however it’s imperative that we bring in an established goalscorer in January.

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:32 AM

Not going to happen Hobbit, for a myriad of reasons you’re pea brain wouldn’t understand.

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:32 AM

Your

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:33 AM

South Shields just appeared on Sky Sports, top of their league.

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:34 AM

Your*

Hspot now?

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:34 AM

Happy*

This ones for you Paully!

• The next Mike Williamson

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:35 AM

Rob,
    but are you a stable genius?

Didn’t Donald Trump say he was, like, insanely smart?

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:36 AM

*one’s

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:36 AM

Btw Hibbit I hearted your comment in support of your cause!! Keep fighting the good fight bro!!

• The next Mike Williamson

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:37 AM

Are you Donald Trump?

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:38 AM

Most geniuses aren’t stable it’s a by product of their intellect. So no I’m probably not stable, heck I’m probably not even a very happy person either. What’s your point?

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:38 AM

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:40 AM

*by-product

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:42 AM

For an “insanely smart” person your written skills are pretty shit Rob.

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:44 AM

Jeez, I hope this gets a bit better today, a tanker is alongside and all permits have been pulled so I’m sat in the lounge for the rest of the day with just you lot and the football to occupy me.

• hibbit

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:45 AM

“disrupt and destroy”

is the procedure being employed here today ????

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:45 AM

That key is broken on my board be grateful you got by product. Love how he writes things genuinely thinking I dont know these things, a primary school kid knows everything you’ve pointed out it’s that basic. To me that gives me huge insight into you’re level that you think those are wins for you Paully.

Go show your mammy she might give you a gold star. Pmsl

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:46 AM

Occupy my time I should say 😮

• Mister Tuff

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:46 AM

My God whilst there are some unpleasant characters on here, as well as some with hate issues – the blog does attract some real nutters.

Wifey – get that swamp pump revved up – still work to be done!

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM

What happened to talking about coaching?

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:48 AM

No one is trying to disrupt and destroy, I’m just fighting my corner.

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:50 AM

Is Rob a Wumster alt?

• Jib

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:51 AM

Jail
    Is getting your permit pulled very painful ?

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:52 AM

I dont want to be hated and I really really dont want to be arguing. But at the same time I’m not gonna sugar coat what I have to say when very few make the effort to be nice to me in return.

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:53 AM

Bruce wants the same kind of support given to Rafa. He could help himself by not telling us he realised how good we used to be while taking a dump and that we have to accept that we’re a bottom feeder now. There’s simply no reason why we should have to accept being in the bottom half.

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:54 AM

No Jib,
    It’s very enjoyable, especially on a Sunday.

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:54 AM

You don’t want to be hated? What do you expect to be the outcome when you profess to be more intelligent than the entirety of the blog?

Surely even someone of your decidedly average (let’s be frank here) intelligence can work that out.

• Jail for Ashley

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:55 AM

Jeezus,
    Farke really is a comedy impersonator’s dream.

• Jib

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:55 AM

In Genoa we were issued AST’s
    Autorizzazione a scendere a terra

• Nufc 4ever

Nov 3, 2019 at 11:59 AM

In a earlier post they were saying Shelveys first goal from a free kick. He scored a free kick v Brighton in our promotion season similar to yesterday’s goal

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:00 PM

Wow Pauly it really really seems to bother you that I’m a genius. Fyi I wasnt always this blunt on the blog, like I said im sick of sugar coating everything I say when very few on here make the effort to me nice in return.

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:01 PM

Be*

• Paully

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:01 PM

People aren’t nice in return because you’re a 100% certified bellend, I don’t see how you don’t make the connection?

• Bills Son Is Back

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:01 PM

I’ve said for the last month that judging Al, Jo and ASM so early in the season was wrong.

There have been signs before WH that they were starting to understand each others game and the players behind them also need to adjust their game from hitting long balls up for Rondon to spreading it wide for our speed merchants.

It was clear against WH that progress is being made and it will only get better the more games they play.

Whilst ASM caught the eye with his electric runs Almiron again put in an unbelievable work rate all over the pitch and if he starts scoring we have a potential great player in the making.

Jo’s link and hold up play was top notch and our front three will terrorise far better teams than WH.

I also though Willems was outstanding yesterday in his distribution out of tight defensive situations. For a big guy he he puts in almost zero tackles, which worries me at times, but he is brilliant at staying calm and passing well under pressure.

With Ritchie, Sean L, Lejuene and Schar to come back Bruce has some tough decisions coming up on selection.

One swallow doesn’t make a summer but 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in our last four games against Man U, Chelsea, Wolves and WH is encouraging.

And lastly, those saying we didn’t control the WH games are wide of the mark. We are a counterattacking team, not a possession team, and we control a game not by dominating possession but containing attacks and hitting teams on the break. How any fan can say we weren’t in effect controlling the game at 3-0 up when it could easily have been 5-0 is beyond me.

HWTL.

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:08 PM

Paully you dont seem to read or take in what I wrote do you. I was positively pleasant for months on here when I first started commenting about a year or two back. Never said boo to anyone never opened my mouth, and it did no good, people were still not nice. I’m a product of your own making!!

Take a long hard look at yourself.

• Jib

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:12 PM

We have had speed merchants who have little else to offer play for us.
    Remember Gabriel Obertan ?
    I was quite surprised at Lilongwe putting Miggy in the same bracket

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:16 PM

I really enjoyed Almirons performance yesterday.

Never stopped, always a out ball and always there as a option, got back also.

Great save denied him and his movement alongside ASM was a joy to watch.

He looked comfortable and had a purpose, which he hasn’t all year, goals and assists will come if he continues in that or a similar role

I said when we got ASM he doesn’t have much end product, reminds me of Ronaldo when first at man u.

If he can add assists and goal scoring to his repertoire he would be a fantastic player, he has everything else you’d want from a foward.

Overall I was happy with how everyone went about their buisness, good to see the players on the pitch calming things down and not let it get too open.

The team selection and tactics worked a treat, the same side and system will not be as effective at home.

Good 3 points and the first time I’ve really enjoyed 90mins all year.

• toon22

Nov 3, 2019 at 12:17 PM

Irishrob

Nobody cares what you think about anything
    Posters like you should be removed from this blog