web analytics

Newcastle To Watch Pacy 18-Year-Old Forward

With Newcastle reportedly having some funds available to add to the development squad over the next few windows, we are likely to continue to be linked with some exciting young prospects. Yesterday, Chris Waugh proclaimed that Newcastle were following some youngsters in England, Scotland, and France.

One of those could be West Brom’s 18-year-old forward Rayhaan Tulloch. There is a report in the Daily Mail that says Newcastle are part of a Premier League quartet tracking the England U-18 international. The other three clubs are Aston Villa, Bournemouth, and our Sunday opponent Southampton.

Tulloch can play as a winger, striker, or second striker and has appeared in all of those positions for West Brom’s u-23s this season. In 9 Premier League Two appearances, he has racked up 4 goals and 2 assists.

Rayhaan Tulloch– Newcastle tracking 18-year-old forward

The starlet has been with the Baggies since the age of nine and made his debut in the FA Cup this past January at Brighton. He was also briefly involved with the first-team in December of 2017 under former Newcastle manager Alan Pardew when he was just sixteen.

The pacy striker is highly regarded by the Championship club, who don’t want to lose another one of their prized assets. They recently lost 16-year-old Louie Barry to Barcelona and 17-year-old Morgan Rogers to Manchester City.

Leeds, Stoke, and Wigan are also registered with an interest in Tulloch. As are League One’s Sunderland, whose 1-0 loss at Gillingham has them in 11th. However, Sunderland’s interest is limited to a potential January loan move.

Rayhaan Tulloch will turn 19 next month and could be a solid addition to our Academy. Newcastle will reportedly have scouts watching him on Monday when West Brom take on Manchester United in Premier League Two action.

• Oldgit1

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:08 PM

@ Sports Direct Fc you don’t seem too sure now, yet the phrases used by you are in your head so you have decided to attribute them to me. Something wrong there. All because me and B & B were having a discussion which you decided to join in and come up with some disgusting accusations.

Yes I’m calling you a liar because I know you are. Where’s this proof.

• Jib

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:08 PM

Ed and NY

• Jib

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:12 PM

Leicester away to Villa tomorrow are the only ones
    to be able to put pressure on LPool at the moment

• Just a fan

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:13 PM

I like the fact that the wife comes on but she must be impartial like the queen.

• Ron Knee

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:14 PM

Ha!

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:18 PM

Surprised jib who has been banned multiple times is upset at the moderators. 😉 Of course we understand his point that as moderators they aren’t allowed to voice opinions on their own blog. Of course.

• Just a fan

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:19 PM

Just a thought.
    If jib was actually banned.
    Surely all his alts would have been banned to.

• Jib

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:30 PM

too

• Jib

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:30 PM

ha ha ha

• Bleatin' n Bruced

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:38 PM

Just a crank.

• Scythe For Bruce

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:38 PM

Turned into a bit of a mad house on here this week, hasn’t it? Or should I say, even more of a mad house. I’d half understand if if we were a mix of Toon fans and Mackems, but we’re all supposed to be supporting the SAME TEAM! It’s insane.

The internet is a wonderful invention, but it also brings out the very worst of people who are probably quite normal talking to them face to face. Anonymity is the problem. If we all had our real names and addresses on here none of this would be happening.

Let’s calm down a bit lads and get a grip, eh?

• Marzy

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:39 PM

Any good links for the AJ fight?

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:41 PM

Oldgit1

Yes I’m calling you a liar because I know you are. Where’s this proof.

Now, now be careful wouldn’t want you to look stupid would we. I always believe cooler heads should prevail but don’t you worry, keep posted for what is next.

• NY Mag

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:54 PM

Jib,

That’s my prediction blown out of the water.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:54 PM

NY Mag

Although I see Jibs getting in on my spot yet again, suppose i should feel flattered to have the blog mastermind copying me!!! 😉

• The Wife

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:57 PM

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, EGB. 😀

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:58 PM

Can I suggest that a few people have a nice relaxing cup of Chamomile tea and do a little bit of calming meditation.

Now everyone join in with me.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• NY Mag

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:59 PM

Bill,

You better get the match countdown in before jib muscles in on that 😀

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:00 PM

Jib

Also follow my lead, ready?

18 Hours to KO

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:01 PM

NY Mag,

You anticipated me! 🙂

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:02 PM

Keep it going chaps and chapesses.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:05 PM

This will be a bit long.

Anyone reading today will have seen what is going on. I am without doubt a man of my word and do not call people out very often. One thing anyone will be able to see, if you read my posts, is that I bring up hypocrisy…a lot. Can’t stand it…hate it and will call it out.

Olgit1 you will not be getting an apology, sorry to ruin your holier than thou presence you try to exude. To give a bit of background this was done back in September, the 5th, to be exact. The article is “New Signing Talks About “Good Guy” Bruce and the Hight Tempo of the English Game. Written by Neil Harrison. What led up to it was in the previous article, written the same day, titled.. “Newcastle Need To Quickly Decide Who Stays And Who Goes”.

In the latter article myself and Jib was having a discussion, if you like, and Oldgit1 jumps in…..here it is.

Article: Newcastle Need To Quickly Decide Who Stays And Who Goes

Sep 5, 2019 at 5:27 PM
    Sports Direct Fc shame you got to keep up bringing up things. You must lead a very sheltered life. The guy apologised. People say things in the heat of the moment. Get over it.

Sports Direct FC
    Sep 5, 2019 at 5:32 PM
    Oldgit
    This has nothing to do with you. Its not his first time. You can only apologize so much.

Sports Direct FC
    Sep 5, 2019 at 5:34 PM
    Oldgit
    Sheltered, quite the contrary. I however understand what respect is obviously you don’t. if you have no problems with his behavior then you are of the same ilk.

Sep 5, 2019 at 6:55 PM
    @ Jail for Ashley I’m still waiting for my apology from you. Shove your opinions up you arse.

Sports Direct FC
    Sep 5, 2019 at 7:04 PM
    Sep 5, 2019 at 6:55 PM
    Oldgit1
    Shame you got to keep up bringing up things. You must lead a very sheltered life.

Next article: New Signing Talks About “Good Guy” Bruce And The High Tempo Of The English Game

Sep 5, 2019 at 7:17 PM
    @ Sports direct F.C. yes a prize prick

OOPS, LOL. Lets continue

Sports Direct FC
    Sep 5, 2019 at 7:18 PM
    Oldgit1
    lol. You and jib definitely of the same ilk. From you that is a compliment.

Sports Direct FC
    Sep 5, 2019 at 7:21 PM
    Perhaps you and Jib could start a club where you sit around and call people names, like little kids, because they aren’t man enough to handle the truth.

Sports Direct FC
    Sep 5, 2019 at 7:22 PM
    Oldgit1
    Most on here don’t like seeing their own hypocrisy. I will add you to the list.

So there will absolutely not be an apology. Now lets see if you man up and apologize not only for that but for your temper tantrum and name calling today.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:10 PM

Still not feeling the vibes, everyone must try harder.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:11 PM

Oldgit1

To quote a phrase “how do like them apples”?

• Oldgit1

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:12 PM

The Wife. Sports Direct Fc has posted this about me.

oldgit

You mean like calling someone a “prize pr!ck”? or taliban? or bottom dwellers? The pot, kettle and black you know right?

My apologise for re posting this remark from Sports Direct FC. They are his words not mine.

I would appreciate it you could help him to find anything referring to the phrases that I have ever posted, as he is having difficulty in finding any. Sorry to bother you with this but he has made a slur on my character which you will appreciate is not cricket.

Perhaps the fact that he has posted these himself may suggest that you may consider giving him a ban. Thank you for your time.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:13 PM

Fair warning here people unless there is a positive response the next Om might break the current thread.

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:13 PM

EGB

All well and good now. Just don’t appreciate being called a liar. How are you doing?

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:15 PM

Oldgit1

OOPS again, read above. And you are calling me to be banned…..priceless.

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:18 PM

Oldgit1

Please quote me correctly, you wrote the first part that says ““I don’t like what you stand for, who try and put other posters down and belittle them” I never wrote that.

The rest, yep, sure did and I provided the proof. Here it is again:

Sep 5, 2019 at 7:17 PM
    @ Sports direct F.C. yes a prize prick

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:20 PM

blaming me for what you wrote….all time low.

And here is that proof:

Dec 7, 2019 at 5:57 PM
    @ B&B no, you are wrong there, I know you from old, I have seen you and your cronies ganging up on bobbybee and a few others in the past. Your comments are meaningless to me except when you have a go at fans or the team. By all means have a go at Ashley but your bitterness re Bruce is tiresome.
    I don’t like what you stand for, who try and put other posters down and belittle them. You think you are something special but I only see a sad man who thinks he owns this site, now the wife endorses you, you will be in your element. You are pathetic.

• beermonkey

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:21 PM

egb

dont break the thread

• Oldgit1

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:22 PM

Sports direct, where are the racists remarks you have nothing there. Talking rubbish as usual. Still want my apology.
    Where does it say Taliban, bottom dwellers regarding shove it up your arse, it would be better and sensible to include the comments that was directed at me from JFA. Which by the way has never apologised.

So you could find anything with those words in, in over 8 years of my posting.

I want a FULL apology now.

• beermonkey

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:23 PM

essex

is romford dog track still open

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:24 PM

Come Oldgit1, I thought you were retired and could spend all day, everyday on here. Where you at now?

You call me a prize prick, crony, liar and call for me to be banned. lol

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:25 PM

Oldgit1

LOL. an apology for calling me a prize prick? You done lost your mind. I gave you your proof and you still can’t accept it. Sad little man you are.

• Jib

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:26 PM

Joshua fight after this bout

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:26 PM

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:22 PM
    So you could find anything with those words in, in over 8 years of my posting.
    I want a FULL apology now.

Quit making up shite. I never said anything about racist remarks. Learn to read.

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:30 PM

Olgit1

Learn to read……..

Sports Direct FC
    Dec 7, 2019 at 6:15 PM
    In the meantime just keep supporting those that keep using the terms bottom dwellers, taliban, etc.

See the word supporting? I only said you called me a prize prick and you did. Sad, disgraceful man.

• Oldgit1

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:31 PM

I want my apology, prize prick is not raciest, by the way you repeated the same message twice, is that to give your reply that more credence. You have accused me of using racist terminology again show me where.

You done nowt but make yourself look an idiot. How are those apples. Idiot.

Suggest you keep looking. Then I want you to apologise.

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:33 PM

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:31 PM

No i didn’t. Learn to read. Please show me where i wrote you said anything raciest. Please. I never used that word. Don’t be such a sore loser. You caught out, accept it and move on.