web analytics

Newcastle Have Another Magpie Back In Training

Newcastle have released images from Thursday’s training session. The great news is that Fabian Schar has made his return to full training.

Fabian was one of four Magpies forced off against Leicester City on New Year’s Day along with Jetro Willems, Javier Manquillo, and Jonjo Shelvey.

Shelvey made his return to action on Tuesday night in the FA Cup win coming on for Matt Ritchie for the final 20 minutes. Jetro was able to come back in the draw at Wolves.

The only players still missing are Javier Manquillo, Yoshinori Muto, Paul Dummett, and Dwight Gayle.

It looks like the four youngsters who trained with the first-team before the Rochdale match have returned to the U23s. None of them were in any of the images the club released.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Chelsea On Saturday?

• Loss (37%, 924 )
  • Win (36%, 901 )
  • Draw (27%, 683 )

Total Voters: 2,508

Loading ... Loading ...

• Nicky the ball tosser

Jan 16, 2020 at 11:26 PM

Didn’t see Yedlin either.

• martoon

Jan 16, 2020 at 11:45 PM

Nicky I’ve just looked through all the ones that Jib posted earlier and you’re right there is no sign of Yedlin. Looks like we’ll have to play Kraft (gulp).

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:08 AM

The 16th plate crashes to the ground!

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:14 AM

Lesh

‘Essex

Even if yer Mexican man’s worth only (gulp!) $450m, there’s nothing to say what his business or a potential consortium might have available to them.’

That’s true and I was thinking about that possibility as I typed my comment and Jib’s info about other connections could give it a bit of credence but I suspect, as toon(wum)22 will no doubt tell us, it all a lie to cover up the lack of movement in the transfer market.

I Still think it’s a total non starter!

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:16 AM

Neil

Yeah I suspect you’re correct about the kids but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Allan in the match day squad.

• lesh

Jan 17, 2020 at 12:38 AM

Essex

@4

I agree that the Mexican connections just old news refloated. In the absence of any signings, takeover talk gives the press something to talk about other than plates being spun.

16 plates down and 15 to go. There’ll be more plates added to keep Brucey busy for another couple of weeks.